Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RIP John, two people that were a part of fond childhood memories of my parents gone today. Boycie, permanently exasperated and up to no good, he was a great, well-cast character ♥

Reactions: 2
Alan Lancaster, one of the original members of Status Quo has passed away. He was part of one of Britain's greatest rock bands, thanks for the music Alan.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh Howard!

Another one gone. Robert Fyfe from Last of the Summer Wine has died.

Really saddened over this as well as John Challis and Jimmy Greaves. I looked up Robert Fyfe not too long ago as I wanted to know which LOTSW cast members were still with us. 90 is a good age but it's still very sad. John Challis was a shock.

Reactions: 2
Rick Jones the presenter of children's TV series Fingerbobs has died aged 84. I used to love that show.

• Sad
RIP Deon Estus. Passed aged 65. He was the bassist for wham and had a solo hit in 1989 "Heaven help me". George Michael did backing vocals. It's be a beautiful song :(

Ex on the beach star Chris Pearson stabbed in LA. He was 25 :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
David Eames MP - murdered at work

Whatever your political affiliation, this is truly shocking in the same way that Jo Cox’s murder was.

I tried to edit above post but was unable to, typo in name - David Amess MP

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
RIP Sir David. Shocking news. Condolences to his family. He has 5 children. So upsetting

• Sad
Yes... man doing his job, gets stabbed to death for it. His poor family, and he seems to have been very much loved by all sides of politics.

Reactions: 5
How the hell has something like this happened again?! Can’t believe MP’s are still holding those surgeries without proper security in place after what happened to Jo Cox.

RIP Sir David.

Reactions: 7
A lot of MPs didn't want security. The issue is that they need to be able to speak, confidentially, to people who might not trust the police or other authorities.

Reactions: 3
In the last 5 years there has been a shift in society towards the bad. It’s palpable. I am not sure it is reversible.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.