Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe James Michael Tyler has passed. He was taken from us way too soon. We have lost a star and heaven has gained an amazing talent. Rest in peace.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Rest in peace Walter Smith - as an Aberdeen fan, I hated how good a Manager he was at Rangers! Without doubt, one of the greatest Scottish Managers of all time

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This one hit me hard . I was a big rangers fan during his era - not so much that it’s harder to watch games - Ally’s quote today brought me to tears

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This one hit me hard . I was a big rangers fan during his era - not so much that it’s harder to watch games - Ally’s quote today brought me to tears
Me too, and the tweet from Celtic with the picture of Walter and Tommy Burns 😢. 73 really isn’t that old, I hope he hadn’t been ill for long ❤

Reactions: 2
Ally McCoist paid a very moving tribute to him on TalkSPORT earlier, the poor guy was in tears. He clearly meant a lot to a lot of people. Rest in peace, Walter.

• Heart
Rangers fan here, many memories of games, highs and lows of going to matches over the last 25 years, thank you for everything Walter Smith.

• Heart
Walter was like Tommy Burns, a gentleman that could bridge the divide. I’m a huge Rangers fan and have shed a tear at some of the lovely tributes from the football world, Ally’s was just a touch of class. Felt awful for him

• Heart
Is it dreadful that my first thoughts that Lionel Blair had died were (1) his starring role in I’m Sorry I Haven’t A Clue and (2) annoyance that the BBC obituary didn’t mention it?

Thanks for that link to the pier rescue, I hadn’t read that before.

Feel so sad that this national treasure hasn’t had the limelight he very much deserves 😔 heard about his passing yesterday and then nothing…. 🤨 a politician dies (yes equally tragic) and he gets far more recognition. I guess this is how it is, but it’s sad. 💜

Reactions: 1
Feel so sad that this national treasure hasn’t had the limelight he very much deserves 😔 heard about his passing yesterday and then nothing…. 🤨 a politician dies (yes equally tragic) and he gets far more recognition. I guess this is how it is, but it’s sad. 💜
It has been all over the Mail, yesterday.

Andy Barker of 808 state has died aged 53 :(
Just had to google as I only vaguely remembered the group name. I remembered this big hit of theirs as soon as I listened. I'd really liked this at the time but hadn't remembered what it was called or who recorded it.

Dean Stockwell RIP.

Probably most well known for his Character in Quantum Leap.

Died at the age of 85.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Gwyneth Guthrie who played the iconic Mrs Mack in Take The High Road died on Tuesday she was 84 RIP

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.