Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
So sad about Dave. Some of our favourite recipes are Hairy Bikers and their shows really inspired us in our travels. I think the bbc article covering tributes was one of the longest I’ve seen, so many people out there had lovely things to say about him 😢🥺 Genuinely sending all my best wishes to his family and Si.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

KatLit

VIP Member
Just announced they don't know how long she'd been dead. Could have been days before She was found. Some "friends" eh? Morrissey hit the nail on the head imo

• Sad

50sGirl

VIP Member
Probably unknown to most, but those of a certain age will remember him as the Caretaker on Take Hart in the 1970s.
Rest in peace Mr Bennett.

• Sad
  • Heart

lyndseyross115

VIP Member

Her poor kids!!😥
I was dreading this update :( June put a tiktok on last night and you could hear how bad Annas breathing was in the background. Call me an awful human though but all I heard in Junes tiktok was me me me, how she passed at her house, how long she was at her house.. no one give a 💩 about that June :( rip Anna and I'm sending strength to her babies

• Sad

yankydoo

Chatty Member
RIP George. He had such a lovely voice.

He reminds me of my dad who passed away last year at a similar age so I'm going to have to avoid the news today.

• Heart
  • Sad

NowIsGood

Chatty Member

How odd. If Phil grew up on that farm his parents must have lived there decades, so it's strange that they would drive so close to a river, in an area they will know like the back of their hand....
His dad was 89 with dementia. There's no way he should of been allowed to drive a car! Thank god no one else was killed.

• Sad
  • Heart