Rest in Peace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John and Nora also became the guardians to Nora's 3 grandsons after their mother , Nora's daughter Ari Up (singer with The Slits) wasnt able to look after them due to mental health issues and ultimately cancer.
For all of his bluntness and bluster, he loved Nora, RIP.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I went down a bit of a rabbit hole while listening to a documentary about Aretha Franklin. I wondered how old she was when she died, then I looked at the cemetery she was laid to rest.

I was looking up the notable burials there and noticed there were a fair few who died at relatively young ages. Some would have been known singers back in the day too. Her younger sister died at 40+ due to breast cancer. Sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
John Lydon's wife Nora has passed away 😢
I really feel for him. It sounds like he was her full time carer until the end but his love for her continued to shine. He must be feeling like there is a massive hole in his life right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel like I should be more shocked as he was so young & with the tour coming up.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.