Rest in Peace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rest in paradise Paul :( genuinely shocked and saddened at this. I loved them in my teens and have tickets for October

Reactions: 4
Shocked about Paul, S club 7 were the first big group after the spice girls that I was obsessed with as a child

Reactions: 3
Same here, wonder if it'll still go ahead. Totally understandable if not!
I don't want to sound crass, but I'm going to, will probably depend how much the others are in need of the money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Never been a S club 7 fan, but wasn't in first dates hotel a while ago?

Reactions: 6
yeah. it's mentioned here in this 2019 interview. he really went through some stuff. I'm completely in shock rn 💔

He tried selling his Brit award on eBay and loose women show had to buy him a shirt when he went on coz he was so skint :( I just keep thinking how low and in a bad place he must’ve been

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.