Rest in Peace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gordon Sparks, Devon based radio presenter passed away today aged 62 following a battle with cancer. 💔 Rest well, Sparksy. 💚

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Leslie Jordan has died in a car accident.
He seemed like such a sweet, funny guy.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I loved Leslie Jordan so much. Most recently his instagram videos were just fantastic and I know he helped many laugh during the depths of quarantine. He’ll be missed for sure 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Leslie Jordan now too?! This year is heartbreaking 😢 he seemed like such a gentlemen and brought so much joy to people.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Seems like an awful lot of medical emergencies and sudden deaths this year - no way connected to the experimental vaccine I’m sure….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Nobody died before the vaccine. No medical emergencies, no sudden deaths, we were immortal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
He was so funny. Watch me daddy, watch me daddy or his reaction to hearing WAP for the first time. Man was shocked. He was in the help too.
So much talent.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.