Rest in Peace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't wish to nag everyone, but be careful where you read this kind of information. This is the second false announcement of someone's death, in as many weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don't wish to nag everyone, but be careful where you read this kind of information. This is the second false announcement of someone's death, in as many weeks.
Why do we have to be careful what we post on here? It's what most people like about tattle. The news was out there about this then rectified

Reactions: 8
To be fair, the papers announced it. I saw it online in The Mirror.

Reactions: 4
Bit ghoulish when they announce deaths early and the persons still alive. Makes me feel a bit urgh.

Bit ghoulish when they announce deaths early and the persons still alive. Makes me feel a bit urgh.
My mother's death was all over West Cork 2 days before her passing. I took solace in the fact she would have either been outraged or more likely saw the funny side. It confused me anyway!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
My mother's death was all over West Cork 2 days before her passing. I took solace in the fact she would have either been outraged or more likely saw the funny side. It confused me anyway!
Where you waiting on her? I've seen that happen, when this happened with JLL I immediately thought of ourselves.

Reactions: 1
Where you waiting on her? I've seen that happen, when this happened with JLL I immediately thought of ourselves.
No, what happened was she had only 2 kids (me and my brother), but a local neighbour (gossip) called into her at a moment when her (deeply devout Catholic) brother and sister inlaws were saying a rosary to mark her passing and then it all got a bit confusing because the gossip told the locality she had died. But she hadn't. Confused? So was I!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
No, what happened was she had only 2 kids (me and my brother), but a local neighbour (gossip) called into her at a moment when her (deeply devout Catholic) brother and sister inlaws were saying a rosary to mark her passing and then it all got a bit confusing because the gossip told the locality she had died. But she hadn't. Confused? So was I!
I'm sorry chicken ❤ This is so common. You know yourself the Irish love an auld wake/death.

• Heart
I'm sorry chicken ❤ This is so common. You know yourself the Irish love an auld wake/death.
It’s great thing !! If it’s a close family member you’re absolutely merry with the amount of alcohol drank for three days!!! It helps you to grieve and talk basically come to terms or start to !! You laugh and then you cry!! All the families gather!! Food is brought in!! Great support

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s great thing !! If it’s a close family member you’re absolutely merry with the amount of alcohol drank for three days!!! It helps you to grieve and talk basically come to terms or start to !! You laugh and then you cry!! All the families gather!! Food is brought in!! Great support
Yes. This is why the Irish are so good at death. But I'll derail no more.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Shot in the head mistakenly by a friend, and all because something kicked off over a game of dice. 😕

• Wow
  • Sad
Shot in the head mistakenly by a friend, and all because something kicked off over a game of dice. 😕
Awful. What a terrible waste. Tragic. If this isn’t yet another example of why the prevalence of guns in the USA is dangerously absurd and horrifying then WTAF.

News of Takeoff’s death has been troubling me all day. So many pictures on social media before, during and after the event. Quavo hunched over his body screaming. It’s horrible. And the last Instagram story, the song he played over it was called Stop Breathing. So freaky.

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.