Rest in Peace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh tit.Shocked but not surprised.Aaron was so,so troubled.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just seen about Aaron! I mainly remember him from a lizzie mcguire episode but isnt his brother a pop star as well?

Reactions: 7
That's really sad, the whole family seems so troubled, I remember he had a twin sister who's also had many problems from a very young age. RIP

Reactions: 5
Didn’t think his lifestyle would lend itself well to old age but shocked by the news. I remember my friend was obsessed with him as kids and she rang some American number out of Smash Hits for a pre-recorded message that cost £1.50 a minute, a fortune for 11-year-olds back then.

Reactions: 5
Allegedly got dogs abuse last night whilst on live.
I've only picked that up from social media posts.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I didn't know who he was until he was on marriage boot camp with his mum, I felt so sorry for him.
I don’t know loads about the family but I’m sure Nick had cut him out of his life.
The Backstreet Boys are at the O2 tonight. I wonder if he’ll still perform

Reactions: 2
I don’t know loads about the family but I’m sure Nick had cut him out of his life.
The Backstreet Boys are at the O2 tonight. I wonder if he’ll still perform
Nick at one point had a restraining order against Aaron, yeah. Aaron's twin sister has had many problems as well and they had another sister that died from drug problems years ago, it's all so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.