Rest in Peace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An absolutely iconic sporting moment. Son trains to win Olympic medal, gets injured mid race and dad rushes on to the track to help him finish. A beautiful father and son moment many will never forget. It's really lovely that Sharron Davies has said such kind words about the Grandad of her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Actually saw a fb post about her yesterday and my heart dropped 😳 I saw her on stage

• Sad
Angela Lansbury has died aged 96

Gutted. The word legend is overused and trite these days but she absolutely was. Part of my childhood (and adulthood - let's be real, I still watch reruns of Murder, She Wrote a LOT) just died 💔

Going to watch Trial by Error now, the first episode I ever watched and it's still my favourite, in tribute. It's saved on my Sky planner.

• Heart
Her first role was in Gaslight I think? Think that's where the term originates. Bless her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.