Rest in Peace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RIP Bill Turnbull, BBC Breakfast was never the same after you left, went down hill fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've just heard the news about Bill Turnball. He really did come across as the most nicest person. His co-hosts loved him amd he kept bees. So very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Rest In Peace Bill Turnbull, I loved him on BBC breakfast, he was so professional, but naturally funny too. Thinking of his loved ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Classic Bill Turnbull moment here when Sooty and Sweep were guests on the show. He gave Sweep a row at the start!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
RIP Angus "Drummie" Zeb from Aswad.
Beautiful man.
Gutted.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

Shine was the first song I ever bought back in the days of cassettes. Reggae isn't my favourite genre. I only like the odd song now and then in it, but as a primary school kid I knew that Shine was a banger.

Reactions: 5

Shine was the first song I ever bought back in the days of cassettes. Reggae isn't my favourite genre. I only like the odd song now and then in it, but as a primary school kid I knew that Shine was a banger.

It is a fantastic track.

I also love Don't Turn Around and their versions of Best of My Love and On & On.

He had a great voice and a strong presence.

Such a shock. He'd have been 62 this year.
That's so young.
Still a pup, really.

God he was beautiful, too.
Gutted.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel so sad for the families and friends of loved ones who died the same day as the Queen. Their tragedy, their grief, their emotional distress has been sidelined by the monarch’s death.
Same as when Farrah Fawcett died her death was overshadowed by Michael Jacksons death

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.