Rest in Peace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cherry Valentine from Season 2 of Drag Race UK died at the weekend their family has announced. They were only 28 years old.

Dame Hilary Mantel has died suddenly at the age of 70.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Cherry Valentine from Season 2 of Drag Race UK died at the weekend their family has announced. They were only 28 years old.

Dame Hilary Mantel has died suddenly at the age of 70.
Didn't know Cherry but sad to lose someone so young,

Hilary Mantel, RIP I loved Wolf Hall one of my favourite books ever!!

Reactions: 2
The actress Louise Fletcher has died at the age of 88. She is probably best known for playing the evil Nurse Ratched, in One flew over the cuckoo's nest. She appeared in many other things though. RIP Louise.

Reactions: 5
Really gutted about Coolio, ‘C U when U get there’ is another great song from him that I loved. Rest in peace.

Reactions: 9
Gangsters paradise will go down as a classic for generations to come. RIP Coolio. 🥺

Reactions: 7
I thought about Gangsters paradise when I read the news but I forget he sang the Kenan and Kel theme tune. That show was my childhood

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have just read a report that Michael Parkinson has died, nothing officially confirmed yet.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
IF true he made an appearance on Irish TV on a video message a few months ago when the main chat show here was marking its 60th birthday and I have to say he didn't look great.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I have just read a report that Michael Parkinson has died, nothing officially confirmed yet.
Just went on Twitter and found this, a tribute lunch for him today and he’s alive there…..

ETA: BUGGER! its 1st October 🤣 he could have died then…

24E60599-8DCB-4536-990C-974FDEFDEC09.jpeg
BF764B6C-1A9B-4205-9BB8-47CA3BB36526.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.