Rest in Peace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was always a good episode of Jerry Springer when weaves and wigs were getting ripped off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only celeb at the moment who seems like he's eternal is Dick Can Dyke.
---
I mean Dick Van Dyke, but may as well be Dick Can Dyke lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!

Yes, I used to watch in my teens when the show was at it's most iconic. It was very culturally embedded at that point in time and I remember Jerry even parodied himself on an episode of Sabrina, The Teenage Witch!

What I always respected about him was he always knew exactly what his show was and had no airs and graces over anybody about it, unlike a certain talk show host here who shall remain nameless.

RIP.

Reactions: 9
Seems like there's been an extra lot of celeb deaths recently!
It feels just as bad as 2016, maybe even a bit worse than that. I have never known anything like this before in terms of so many people dying, celebs and non-celebs alike. It's scaring me, tbh.

Reactions: 2
JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

I hadn't realised, his show ran for 25 years. 25 years!

Well I guess he can now deliver his ultimate Final Thought.

I remember seeing this at the theatre in London at the height of his success. I seem to remember it was actually pretty good. There's no doubt that his show changed TV forever.

1682614536422.png

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!

Yes, I used to watch in my teens when the show was at it's most iconic. It was very culturally embedded at that point in time and I remember Jerry even parodied himself on an episode of Sabrina, The Teenage Witch!

What I always respected about him was he always knew exactly what his show was and had no airs and graces over anybody about it, unlike a certain talk show host here who shall remain nameless.

RIP.
And in one of the Austin Powers films

Used to love watching his shows back in the day. I even bought the Too Hot For TV videos which were more salacious and sweary than the shows that were on TV. Jerry was well aware his shows were trash tv and didn’t pretend otherwise but at least he owned it

RIP Jerry

Reactions: 5
RIP Jerry. I loved Spinger’s final thought, it was such a wild show then ended so calmly each time.

The funny thing is, if the guests actually took his advice, “take care of yourselves, and each other” he wouldn’t have a show!

Reactions: 5
And in one of the Austin Powers films

Used to love watching his shows back in the day. I even bought the Too Hot For TV videos which were more salacious and sweary than the shows that were on TV. Jerry was well aware his shows were trash tv and didn’t pretend otherwise but at least he owned it

RIP Jerry
Ahhh happy days - my particular faves were wig tossing showdown and tug of weave. TV entertainment at it’s finest!! 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.