Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L3moning

VIP Member
I noticed that too, the DM has run many articles about Harris since yesterday and every one of them has a lot of positive comments replying saying he's 'innocent'. Why?
I think it comes from the fact that a couple of the charges against him were thrown out on appeal or he was found Not Guilty (like the one where he proved he was in Australia when it supposedly happened, for example), and people are taking that as "obviously he didn't do anything at all", which is a bit daft.

Reactions: 2

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I am gutted.

I have tickets to see them and I think they’re going to postpone. I won’t blame them at all if they do, or if they outright cancel. I can’t imagine what they’re all going through right now 😢
I also have tickets, but I think they will go ahead as Steve said he wasn’t joining the Pulp reunion this time. Statement they released last year said so, I thought this strange at the time, but now hearing the sad news maybe the reason was his health was poor, and he knew he was unable to join them.

From last year….

The Sheffield band – which, for these dates, consists of Cocker, Candida Doyle, Nick Banks and Mark Webber – will tour the UK from 26 May, starting in Bridlington Spa. The run includes two festival appearances, at Glasgow’s TRNSMT (7 July) and Latitude (21 July).

Bassist Steve Mackey announced that he would not be joining this reunion. “I’ve decided to continue the work I’m engaged in – music, film-making and photography projects,” he posted on Instagram. “Pulp is a very important part of my creative life and I’m exceptionally proud of the body of work we’ve created together.”

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I thought death certs were public records where anyone can view?
I’m going off the General Registry Office for England and Wales. I can search up until 2021. I suppose (if you were a loved one or relative) if you wanted to you could ring up/email if you wanted it sooner?

monga

VIP Member
Yes, not only did Lisa Marie’s father and maternal grandmother die in their 40s from heart related problems but so did her maternal grandmother’s brothers. Her maternal grandmother’s patents were first cousins so they suspect that they both had the faulty gene which was passed down to all their children.
She had a cardiac arrest not a heart attack .

Binnsy86

Even though it's sad, i never feel as sad when it's someone of an old age like that. Anything below 70 saddens me more. I know that may sound odd, but death when someone is in their 90s or even 80s it becomes more common.
I know what you mean, but then when someone has done so much in their life - even when it’s very long - it still feels like such a loss.

• Heart

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I wonder if he did die earlier this month as was the speculation, private ambulance was seen 11th May. I guess all will be revealed. Either way what a wicked man.

Edit - the papers saying his death was registered by family today.

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Gordon Sparks, Devon based radio presenter passed away today aged 62 following a battle with cancer. 💔 Rest well, Sparksy. 💚

• Sad

BigMavis

VIP Member
Anyone watch those YouTube videos of people visiting famous graves? It's so strange to realise those people that are no longer with us used to be mega stars enjoying the glitz and glamour, now they are no more.
I love those videos! Hollywood forever :love:

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
I was actually wondering this the other day, when everyone was discussing whether the cause of death should be released!
I seen rumours about suicide /drugs but i very much doubt it -she seemed too happy /sensible for that
Such a shame -they have such a beautiful little boy

BigMavis

VIP Member
Allegedly got dogs abuse last night whilst on live.
I've only picked that up from social media posts.

• Sad