Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L3moning

VIP Member
I wonder if someone leaked his death cert to the Daily Express without his family's permission, or did one of his loved ones say it was ok to release the info? I mean it's not that the news of the cause would come as a surprise to anyone but if someone sneekily leaked it then that's shitty.
As has been said, I'm assuming if it was "leaked" the family would be up in arms about it.

Reactions: 2

smudge126

VIP Member
It says he had a short illness so I don’t think they will do an autopsy?
This is kind of my job so I’d assume (if he’s passed away in the U.K.) he wouldn’t have a PM if he’s seen a doctor recently, which sounds likely. The family could always pay for a private one, but it’s very rare that a family will actually choose to do this (more often you see them request that a PM doesn’t take place).
If he passed away outside of the U.K. though I’ve no idea what the rules would be.

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
I thought all Popes wore red shoes though?
He’s not officially Pope in that he resigned I’m wondering will they still give him the official papal send off, I know he’s lying in state but they’ll be no white smoke etc.. I think he’s the only one (of the most recent Pope’s )that chose to wear them outside , JP 2 wore briwn shoes and Francis , black, I think the red is a symbol of the old Catholic teachings that cause a lot of controversy and people want to move away from.

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
The cause probably will come out.. but if it was suddenly then maybe they just don't have that information to release.

He actually lived in America with his wife so I don't think he couldn't travel for the tour due to the vaccination status.

Reactions: 1