Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fishwife

Chatty Member
I knew Harry Belafonte was still alive but he seems to belong to a different era. I remember having black face makeup and singing daylight come and I want to go home in a school concert when I was a girl. It would not happen now.
I take it he was nul points.
I am sure David Attenborough understands better than most about the circle of life. I will miss his voice though.

Reactions: 2

House of Tea

VIP Member
Always got creepy vibes from Saville growing up. But never did from RH. Used to love him on that vets programme. He irritated me with his didgeridoo and the can you tell me what it is yet, but he seemed so genuine on that vet’s programme. But then, even when that aired, a female journalist wrote an article and she wrote it in a way that alluded that he had touched her inappropriately. And that people said he was handsy. That was bad enough but you would never imagine he was doing it to kids as well. I would like to say it was a different era but it is still happening now.

monga

VIP Member
I believe they can also be caused during certain types of heart attack, especially if the arteries are blocked so no blood is being pumped.
I’m no medical expert though so someone may be along soon to correct me! 😳
There’s many causes some they never find the cause of, usually a blockage leads to a heart attack where the muscle can be damaged but the heart is still beating, an arrest causes the heart to stop suddenly ,you basically drop dead .

No expert on Lisa Marie as I just know her as Elvis daughter and MJs former flame, but I read she was a drug abuser. Is this true? Is she a recent drug abuser?
Apparently she was into drugs and alcohol from a young age and in rehab a few times, also an addiction to painkillers.

Last edited:

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
Anyone watch those YouTube videos of people visiting famous graves? It's so strange to realise those people that are no longer with us used to be mega stars enjoying the glitz and glamour, now they are no more.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
IF true he made an appearance on Irish TV on a video message a few months ago when the main chat show here was marking its 60th birthday and I have to say he didn't look great.

• Sad

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
I saw that she never married, nor had children. She seemed like a steadfast woman so not much surprise there. Bit like Anne Widdecombe.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
The cause probably will come out.. but if it was suddenly then maybe they just don't have that information to release.

He actually lived in America with his wife so I don't think he couldn't travel for the tour due to the vaccination status.
They're going to have to do a post mortem as it's sudden so might not know for months.

• Wow

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
Right. We've only got an hour for an 80 or 83 year old to die and we'll have a hat trick of celebs and ages in one day.

(RIP to Pele and Vivienne of course)

Marylou

VIP Member

ploddertoo

VIP Member
Really shocked to hear about Emily Morgan, really liked her reporting during Covid times

RIP Emily 💜

I didn't know who he was until he was on marriage boot camp with his mum, I felt so sorry for him.
I don’t know loads about the family but I’m sure Nick had cut him out of his life.
The Backstreet Boys are at the O2 tonight. I wonder if he’ll still perform

thegirlscout

VIP Member
  • Sad

AshM

Probably living under a rock here but how did
Danielle Hampson pass away ?
She was due to get married to Tom Mann from stereokicks?
I was actually wondering this the other day, when everyone was discussing whether the cause of death should be released!