Rest in Peace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just reading the BBC's whose died in 22 list and there's people on there I'd forgotten had died or not heard about

How good did Barbara Walters look though. I cannot believe she was 93.

Reactions: 2
What is it about the end of the year there's a flurry of famous deaths? Seems to be a regular thing.

Reactions: 4
What is it about the end of the year there's a flurry of famous deaths? Seems to be a regular thing.
Taps of showbiz oxygen run dry as us normies are all busy with our own friends, families and Christmas whatnottery.

Death its the ultimate headline grabber.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought all Popes wore red shoes though?
He’s not officially Pope in that he resigned I’m wondering will they still give him the official papal send off, I know he’s lying in state but they’ll be no white smoke etc.. I think he’s the only one (of the most recent Pope’s )that chose to wear them outside , JP 2 wore briwn shoes and Francis , black, I think the red is a symbol of the old Catholic teachings that cause a lot of controversy and people want to move away from.

Reactions: 2
Benedict was the Pope Emeritus and hugely well regarded in ecclesiastical circles so I would presume he would get the full monty funeral.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.