Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Ron stalks and takes over chats of channels he see live. Josh don't feed Ron the Beast. Ron the extreme hustler is unnerving
This.
The problem we have here is Josh is made of the same cloth as Ron and they feed off each other. Ron will never stop as he's constantly out to siphon viewers off of others, Josh won't stop as he needs that constant feedback telling him how great he is. Ron may also make it about himself, but he's an expert at stroking egos.

Reactions: 4

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Why does Josh looks like a bad photoshop of himself?
It's as thought someone attempted to put his face on another body that doesn't match in skin tone or structure.

• Haha

sassysloth

Why do all these vloggers sound like they’ve came off the back 40? I didn’t grow up with too much, but I can act classy in a nice restaurant or place without looking like a barefoot inbred hillbilly.
The lady that joined them (minus the glasses):
gretchenz.png

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
If Stef wasn't there last night to support Josh and GKTW, that's pretty sad. I kind of understand not bringing Liam, as it seemed like more of an adult event, and Stef would have spent the entire night trying to keep him entertained. But she should have been there.

The real question is whether any of the self-described Christians in this family ever donate any of their time volunteering at GKTW (or any other charity). They say all the time how blessed and fortunate they are. Josh and Dale are the only ones with outside jobs (not that this exempts them). Seems like maybe Jenna (with her RTV1 fake job) and Stef (with Liam in school full-time) and maybe even mom and dad (who seem like pretty active seniors) could spend some time giving back. Maybe they do and don't talk about. But that kind of humility seems out of character for them, so I doubt it.

Jas5q

(it looks like Josh might have removed the ability to post outside of YT - timestamp is 5:08:51 )
I'm mostly surprised I somehow watched so much of their stream (though I did fall asleep while they were waiting for 45 minutes for the fireworks).

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I hope Josh is having a decent Friday Night live without streaming and isn't letting other streamers stepping in to fill the void to ruin his profits happiness bother him. :rolleyes: I can see him with his brother, Jenna and Dale at his parents house as Mom and Dad fill the Servant roll yet again, as he's on his phone following, reading, & twitching everytime superchats, stars and paypals are mentioned. :ROFLMAO:

He mentioned on a stream they did 'everything' since she loves the event so much.
I doubt that he told the truth here. If you look at the website doing "everything" is a lot of money per person as (unless I missed a package deal offer) every little thing is priced out separately. They probably walked the ICE sculptures, let Liam take one slide, walked around without the official game/map for the search, bought cookies and left.

Last edited:

YesNow

VIP Member
I totally forgot all about OLS. I didn’t even realize they were still putting out content and streams. I noticed a number of people reporting on Disney having to iron out “the kinks”, but it was still great fun 🙄. Mostly it was the MEDIA people or those aspiring to be one. Haven’t watched PMM, but I’m sure he loved it.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
One thing I noticed when he did the no Friday stream announcement was he was saying they were going to all be together & named everyone off, except Stef. I'm sure it was a Freudian slip but I found that interesting...
That's nothing as long as she's on the list to get in. Last year Cory accidentally left his wife off that list and she had to elbow her way past the gate keepers :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Oh no here we go. Josh complaining about their long line of people waiting to meet them b/c Disney don't want that. Josh said go do something else for a while and come back. Got it.

• Angry

Blake W

josh has started out his tranquility this evening by ranting about the negative comments they got on their jollywood nights vlog. he says they’re just super positive people who see the best in things, and everyone else is just a troll and a hater. has nothing at all to do with the fact that he doesnt want to lose media. not one bit. but it’s ok. it’s fine.
That event was trash and he knows it. But he will never say the truth about it because heaven forbid he accidentally insult Disney. Call Jollywood what it was “ an overhyped attempt to money grab” in a park that Disney has no idea what to do with.
But in the words of the great Josh “anyway”

YesNow

VIP Member
Disney has been shutting down access to the campground for two or more years now, initially starting with restricting golf cart rentals to those staying in FW only year round. Yes, it's a result of live streamers bringing attention to the site decorations, but it's not new this year. They do the same around Christmas.
Yes. This rule was put into place because streamers/vloggers/others were reserving all of the golf carts and actual resort guests were shut out. They also were putting out vlogs advertising the decorated trails at Ft Wilderness as free entertainment for Halloween and Christmas. Of course, Josh has a way around that. They reserve a campsite for 1 night for around $100 with the intention of reserving that coveted golf cart. When this rule first started, Maria would reserve a cabin for them and they wouldn't even bother staying there. Josh would only record the "resort tv" and tour the cabin for content.

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
I await the day in 20 years where Liam makes dad and auntie Jenna hold his space for the fireworks for five hours in the rain as he skips around the park filming for his channel ResortTV 2.0.
Unfortunately, between Josh’s heart problems and Jenna’s “tummy” issues, they won’t make it that long.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Absolutely. He considers his auction prize of following him around for a stream, which is up to $1200, his charity for the year.
Closed at $1820, wanna bet it was the same person who won it last year, and who didn't use it until just a few weeks back?

Putt Putt Jenna closed at $470.

• Haha

sassysloth

If Stef wasn't there last night to support Josh and GKTW, that's pretty sad. I kind of understand not bringing Liam, as it seemed like more of an adult event, and Stef would have spent the entire night trying to keep him entertained. But she should have been there.

The real question is whether any of the self-described Christians in this family ever donate any of their time volunteering at GKTW (or any other charity). They say all the time how blessed and fortunate they are. Josh and Dale are the only ones with outside jobs (not that this exempts them). Seems like maybe Jenna (with her RTV1 fake job) and Stef (with Liam in school full-time) and maybe even mom and dad (who seem like pretty active seniors) could spend some time giving back. Maybe they do and don't talk about. But that kind of humility seems out of character for them, so I doubt it.
I'm pretty sure that Steph is an accountant by trade. Now if she's an active one other than the claim of being the accountant for RTV1, who knows?

PoorKid

VIP Member
You'd think with as savvy as some of them are, they'd get a bigger batch of things to bid on, but, all in all, good for them and ultimately, for the kids.
Not my thing, but I wish them luck with it nonetheless. It seems like a LOT of work to pull together.

If you want to donate, but are as absolutely fucking lazy as I am, you can go to the GKTW website and do it via PayPal or Venmo, instead of using Cory's link and having to (horrors!) type all your card details in.