Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Josh didn't have a very Tranquil day. They forgot to give Liam his allergy meds and it sounded like Liam wanted them and Josh wasn't too concerned. So I guess he drove him home for meds, but in the meantime, they forgot his backpack and lunch. So it was a stressful day at work for Josh. Later, Josh got word that Stef apparently fell for one of those "We tried to deliver your package" email scams and they may have needed to cancel credit cards? Let the PayPals commence!
These people cannot function at all! No wonder they escape reality and go to the parks.

Reactions: 5

advil

Haven't watched a RTV1 stream in awhile...now I know why. Jenna's constant sing-song talking, her "heh heh heh" at the end of every other sentence and random people talking to her like she's a celebrity is so annoying! Not to mention "Stitchie", Dad's "WooHoo" and her obsession with getting cookies.
Same, I wanted to see the Christmas party and the only other livestreamer I saw was that earsome lady who is even more annoying than Jenna so…

The stream is actually what I expected from resorttv1. Instead of starting off doing party things they rode the people mover…😒 I’ve tuned in and out but I don’t think they’ve shown any of the special party meet and greets, ride overlays or dance parties. And of course Jenna made her dad hold the parade spot while she watches the show. I feel bad that her parents are basically just her assistants instead of getting to truly enjoy the party.

After the parade they had like 45 minutes until fireworks and instead of doing anything interesting they just stayed on Main Street…and then Jenna kept implying that people were tuning out because it is getting late. No they are tuning out because you are boring…🥱

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Since when do they do Thursdays? They've been streaming on Thursdays for the past few weeks now. I remember when Josh said that Thursdays belonged to Corey Meets World.
I don't recall Josh ever playing by the "be nice to each" other Disney streamer community kindness rules.

I do recall him being called out by someone for streaming over Kelly and Josh got a bit angry saying he has always streamed on Tuesdays (a lie) and he (Josh) is going to do what he wants and that each streamer should just do their own thing "so, yeah."

Josh loves the perks of being included in that group, but he dislikes sharing the attention.

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
give kids the world event feels like Jerry Lewis telethon and all need their ego stroked about their talent . Go live in the parks and donate it rather than create costs for Give kids the world banquet.
I feel like the concept is good for pulling in large donations for GKTW from people who might not otherwise donate. The only one there stroking his own ego is Josh. It's his once-a-year "proof" that he's a good christian.

Watching and Josh has been seated for most of the 25 minutes, fondling his sax. (a bit disturbing :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
Josh is so determined to get his hobby to start making money that he's using people for their video now? That's just sad.
Trying to say this with a straight face because we all know how cheap Josh is: I hope he at least paid the person for their video footage.
I wonder if he or Finance Steph are keeping books on this channel's ROI.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
As they are exiting AK, Jenna tells Tim Rimpel to jump on the "bouncy bridge". Mom and dad are right behind him. "You have to bounce!!", Jenna yells. "Let's watch them bounce!" Rimpel starts jumping hysterically and mom almost toppled over from the movement. "Hahaha Don't fall mom, don't fall! Remember it's a bouncy bridge! Hahahaha". Josh and Jenna both laugh it up at Mom almost falling. The poor people behind them had to wait until they crossed to avoid the movement.
If her mom fell it wouldn't have been Jenna's fault, Jenna would have blamed Disney.
She'd have felt bad, but never would have accepted the blame.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Here's Josh at the retro gaming convention (source: The Daily Woo, timestamped) and Adam hears the heartbeat sound over the PA and asks Josh if it's his heartbeat because he's so excited about retro video games. I wonder if Adam knows about Josh's heart health issues, or if it was just a bizarre coincidence?

Wow. I'm a geek and nerd, I know it, I embrace it... but these guys all in a group give me the heebie jeebies
Glad Josh found his nest of like minded nerds.

(I had to pull out my Disney memorabilia from over the years - I have the bags from 1978. Not much on there but they look almost the same with the pink and orange colors.) I also have the Fort Wilderness bags with Mickey holding the musket, which for obvious reasons is no longer a thing.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I think about two weeks ago, Jenna said something about the oat (or almond) milk hurting her stomach. First, it’s dairy, then spicy stuff, and now non-dairy milk. It’s like just go to the doctor and find out what’s wrong. There’s even at-home tests you can take to see if you’re allergic or sensitive to something.

I don’t understand that if something is affecting your life so much, you would just ignore it. And then continue to eat globs of sugar and not think that that’s the problem.
Yup. She's pointing a finger at everything except seeing an actual physician on her issue. I have no sympathy for people when they know there's a problem for years but they refuse to see medical help. She has the ability to see her doctor and insist on seeing someone who specializes in gastrointestinal issues. It's not a game - my former neighbor was a gastrointestinal surgeon and he had stories about what happens when one waits too long for help or insist TUMS will cure their problems. People die. I was still a kid when he told us these things and it scared me to see my mom taking antacid.

In my, not so technical opinion, the most likely culprit is the coffee itself. As @ISweatGlitter said, it's far too strong as brewed in shop, and unless you have an iron stomach or get it watered down (hello lattes) drinking that daily, sometimes several times per day, will do damage of some type when you already have other issues.

Jenna seems to run high on anxiety - she probably already has an acid issue and that caffeine is increasing it.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I believe that Josh grew up as a child (and now adult) with adhd. I also think he takes medication for it and we can tell on stream whether or not he's done so by the amount of wild chatter he exhibits verses the focus that tends to result from taking meds. I doubt Josh has ever been addicted to anything other than his constant need for attention.

YesNow

VIP Member
Jenna is "under the weather". I call BS. She's paying Josh back for having to stream alone for the 1st one. The Nelsons never outgrew their "no fair" child mentality about everything being equal. There's a lucky stan who had the winning bid to spend a stream with RTV1. She and her daughter get solo Josh. How fun.

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
Josh actually acknowledged on the stream that campsites are extremely limited and hard to get. But still isn't the slightest bit embarrassed about renting one (that he admits he won't use) just to get a golf cart. If they're spending that much on a campsite already, why not spend a couple hundred more for a cabin, and do a staycation with Liam? I bet he'd love riding around on the golf cart and seeing all the decorations.
I'm pretty sure that last year, Josh admitted that he makes Stef reserve the campsite as soon as the next year's allotements are released. So they are booking a year or so in advance. Gotta make sure actual vacationers are shut out! I agree. Getting a cabin and hangin out with your son sounds like fun, but Josh said that Liam isn't into the scary side of Halloween and some of the decorations are on the scary side. Not that it matters because he would never consider it anyways.

• Angry

PoorKid

VIP Member
Just popped into LBV stream. It's Chris and his mom, no Maria. When he exited the Everest Ride, a random person came up to him and said, "I just want you to know that you really ruined my experience with that bright light." He apologized, but went on to tell us that he keeps the camera close to his chest so he doesn't know what the guy was talking about :rolleyes:. I hope more people speak up and specifically to RTV1. Chris seemed to drop the subject, but Josh and Jenna would be going on and on about it all night.
Not only would he go on about it all night, but the superchats would start rolling in to soothe his tortured soul.

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
So Jenna and Mom tag along on a little kid’s birthday breakfast at Topolino’s. It’s easily one of the best spots on property and all Jenna can muster up for a review is “ahmazing” and “super good.”

• Haha

cheshiretail21

I really wanted to see why a Starbucks video was 20 mins long and wow. But it went just like I thought it would.
Jenna: I only get one pump of Chestnut becuase its too sweet.
Also Jenna:
1699413379737.png
1699413420417.png

1699413351034.png

I love treats but don't order stuff and then act like its "not good" we know most of the drinks are sugary. And then mom the diet queen with the large black tea, lol

1699413575601.png

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
I don't recall Josh ever playing by the "be nice to each" other Disney streamer community kindness rules.

I do recall him being called out by someone for streaming over Kelly and Josh got a bit angry saying he has always streamed on Tuesdays (a lie) and he (Josh) is going to do what he wants and that each streamer should just do their own thing "so, yeah."

Josh loves the perks of being included in that group, but he dislikes sharing the attention.
As far as I recall, he used to be very gracious about it, but that was mostly when he only did Friday nights. When he started to grace us with even more of his presence, he eventually stopped giving a shit about stomping on others' established times.