Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YesNow

VIP Member
I just turned it back on, only to see these important messages from Josh. Gotta get a PayPal update. Plus, we are also treated to Josh passive aggresively dragging his house builders.

IMG_5602.jpeg
IMG_5603.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Pluto1965

truly think that Josh bullies everybody in that family.
That makes sense but at the same time I have only experienced this warped kind of behaviour before among drug or alcholol addicts. As far as I know, he doesn't fit into one of those groups.

Reactions: 4

DisAtNight

Lurker here. I’ve had it. I filed a formal complaint with Disney with a link to the video. Disney needs to see these guys in action and see how they are ruining guest experiences for profit
Keep us updated if you get any response.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
That immediately made me assume they're swingers.
That's too funny, can you imagine? They're so retro-stiff in their mannerisms I doubt they even know what the term means.

Actually, I was thinking about how everything between Josh and Jenna (and the older brother too I assume) has to be equal in their eyes. I'm sure they even get duplicate Christmas cards with the obligatory $100 bill fresh from the bank in there. When things happen the treatment has to change and imagine the ruckus the left out offspring would make if they became aware that the other received a one time gift of something fairly expensive to help them through a hard move, or being out of work, or both. Secrets are certain.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
No one in the family turned out for Jenna's birthday stream. No Josh, no mom and dad, just Dale and Kelly and Ivone. It was kind of sad, actually.
I'm actually glad to hear this. I was under the impression that her parents would be supporting the grift for gifts.

DisAtNight

And remember that Josh is a narcissistic asshole. That means he will use every tool available to him to make Dad Chronicles look like the bad guy. It’s all about manipulating the narrative.

Dad needs to be prepared for a fight. These aren’t people you can beat down with words. They’ll piss and moan and send their “fans” to stir up shit. And some of these unhinged lunatics will do anything to protect their streaming Disney idols. Dad needs to cover his ass 100%.
If you listen to DC, he’s already mentioned that the Kyle stans have gone after him. This is why he blurs his face now on his videos.

Btw, guess RTV1’s media invite was lost in the mail for the Epcot/Walt statue unveiling event today. Or as Josh would say, “we couldn’t make it.” He’s stuck with the general public peasants tomorrow.
Probably had a “no livestream” clause to it, so he knew it wouldn’t benefit him.

ThePhantom

He's having such a hard time financially that I imagine he must have been dumpster diving for bottles to turn in for 5 cents a piece to get enough to rent a site and a cart.
if you talk to him, im sure he will claim that he is in over $50,000 in debt.
---
Two data points (two years in a row) don't make a trend,
Once is a fluke, twice is a coincidence, three times is a pattern, four times is a standard.
---
Found a great mask for josh - his stans will laugh, but those who know him will see it's just revealing his inner self.
His Stan’s would find the to be too scary to be honest, not like his face is a crackerjack prize.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
They got pixie dusted. Then Josh was an asshole. Dude complained. They got taken right back out. Remember, they were gonna try and stay up there for the fireworks. So I think the guy who PAID for VIP access got them removed.

Josh took a kind gesture from the CM and basically smashed shit in their face. He just couldn’t help himself and stuck the gimbal out in front of everyone.

All I can say is… he handed Dad Chronicles content for educational purposes on a silver platter.
But isn't Josh's camera less intrusive to the experience of other guests when he sits, or in this case stands, in the front? That's what he claims on rides.
You'd think he'd learn something from this, but he won't.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
It's rather sad that Jenna's recorded memories of her mom and dad are of them tagging along at her heel and serving her.
---------
Dragged the cursor through the rest of her vlog - was that Walmart? Target? Either way she's just highlighting cheap imported garbage we call can find down at our local stores.

What she should be showing now that it's fall are craft fairs. Locally sourced items that people at home can make on their own, or seek out the websites for the artisans. Don't highlight junk that is mass produced and comes in from overseas! Support local businesses. Reduce shipping expenses and waste.
---
Here's some ideas for Jenna for local "adventures":

Craft fairs
Recycling events
Food truck nights
Hiking trails
See the springs/manatees
Drive to the beach and let the pup run in the wet sand
See a launch at NASA

I realize Jenna doesn't eat anything more creative than white bread, but Dale might.
I realize Jenna hates working toward a destination, but she needs to learn to plan out a vlog, not just pick up a camera and film bits.
I realize Jenna doesn't care for tech. Too bad, I'm sure Dale does.

Last edited: