ResortTV1 #7 I'm having a heart attack; let's go to Epcot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tuned in to the live stream for a few minutes...my god it's boring as hell, but did learn one little interesting tid bit. Someone in chat asked about teaching this year and he said yes he is teaching but in a slightly different role than last year đź‘€

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Tuned in to the live stream for a few minutes...my god it's boring as hell, but did learn one little interesting tid bit. Someone in chat asked about teaching this year and he said yes he is teaching but in a slightly different role than last year đź‘€
wasn’t he bragging that he was a department chair/head last year? maybe he lost that position and the bonus that goes with it.

Reactions: 11
wasn’t he bragging that he was a department chair/head last year? maybe he lost that position and the bonus that goes with it.
Yes, he was last year. And that's my guess too, there's a new chair/head and it's not him. Perhaps that's the reason for his recent pity party on his "tranquil" Tuesday stream.

Just skipping through the Universal stream. So they went through all the shops and showed all the merchandise, and that was pretty much it. Wow wow wow amazing.

Corey in the chat asks “Josh, always wanted to ask what subject do you teach?”

Josh: I’m very open about it. I teach Music.

At the end they talk about being at the Halloween party next Friday. They infer to not bother them at the beginning of their stream so they can show all the things.
Eff you aholes.

Reactions: 6
Someone asked about teaching marching band, and Josh said “I don’t do that anymore.”

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Someone asked about teaching marching band, and Josh said “I don’t do that anymore.”
I wouldn’t be surprised if the school thought it was “too much” for Josh, as he has to run off to theme parks ASAP from the football games. He’s also been in chat a few times from the games.

I'm pretty sure he said doesn't teach marching band anymore because the school he's at now is too small to have a marching band. But looking at the web site for that school, and its list of departments/teachers, it's very plausible that he's been stripped of his department chair status. Which makes perfect sense - between the huge amount of time and attention he devotes to his "second job," getting his realtor's license and starting a third job with RTV1Homes, and his retro tech hobby channel, I'm sure it wasn't lost on his real employer that his true passion is not teaching, much less running a department.

Just skipping through the Universal stream. So they went through all the shops and showed all the merchandise, and that was pretty much it. Wow wow wow amazing.

Corey in the chat asks “Josh, always wanted to ask what subject do you teach?”

Josh: I’m very open about it. I teach Music.

At the end they talk about being at the Halloween party next Friday. They infer to not bother them at the beginning of their stream so they can show all the things.
Eff you aholes.
Before Jenna says this, her and Josh whisper something to each other-could't hear what they said, but it's probably a "we should say what we wanted to say about telling people to leave us alone at the beginning of the Halloween party next week." 4:51.42

Jenna: So, umm tomorrow, or not tomorrow hahahaha, it's not tomorrow! So in a week from tonight we'll be at Mickeys not so scary and it's going to be an awesome night filled with lots of fun things and we're always running around from here to there because we want to show you all the things, umm, and we know a lot of our Hoppers are at the first party which is amazing and we love to say hi to you umm, and it would GREAT though, if we, you know, maybe not right at the beginning of the stream, if you can come a little bit later that way we can show you a bunch of the stuff right at the beginning (Josh: right at the beginning and then we can kinda relax a little bit) and relax a little bit and then we can meet as many you because we would love to meet you guys, so anyway, that would just be, (Josh: if that's possible) if it's possible (Josh: if that's possible we can make the beginning of the stream to show as much as we can) as much of the Halloween stuff as we can, cause there's a lot to get in in the Halloween parties and we want to try to do all the things, so, but (Josh: but if you're on your way out of the Park feel free to say hi real quick cause that'll be fine) definitely say hi, yes 100%, and we would love to meet you guys. For sure.

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Before Jenna says this, her and Josh whisper something to each other-could't hear what they said, but it's probably a "we should say what we wanted to say about telling people to leave us alone at the beginning of the Halloween party next week." 4:51.42

Jenna: So, umm tomorrow, or not tomorrow hahahaha, it's not tomorrow! So in a week from tonight we'll be at Mickeys not so scary and it's going to be an awesome night filled with lots of fun things and we're always running around from here to there because we want to show you all the things, umm, and we know a lot of our Hoppers are at the first party which is amazing and we love to say hi to you umm, and it would GREAT though, if we, you know, maybe not right at the beginning of the stream, if you can come a little bit later that way we can show you a bunch of the stuff right at the beginning (Josh: right at the beginning and then we can kinda relax a little bit) and relax a little bit and then we can meet as many you because we would love to meet you guys, so anyway, that would just be, (Josh: if that's possible) if it's possible (Josh: if that's possible we can make the beginning of the stream to show as much as we can) as much of the Halloween stuff as we can, cause there's a lot to get in in the Halloween parties and we want to try to do all the things, so, but (Josh: but if you're on your way out of the Park feel free to say hi real quick cause that'll be fine) definitely say hi, yes 100%, and we would love to meet you guys. For sure.
That's the price they pay for making their faces known on the internet. I hope they're mobbed by stans all night long. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's the price they pay for making their faces known on the internet. I hope they're mobbed by stans all night long. 🤣
EXACTLY! They beg you to watch, and are happy to take your superchat money, but don't bother them while they're grifting. 🙄 Entitled asshats!

• Angry
“so yeah uhhh heh heh if you could just leave us be but keep the super chats rollin!” nice! it would be great if their fans would see through this farce but i’m sure everyone was defending them in the chat. UGH i hope they are mobbed from the beginning.

• Haha
Last year, they didn’t show anything. Josh stood around like a bump on a log. So what’s the difference this year?

He’s going to be competing with every vlogger/streamer asshat at the party because they have to be the first to show off the Halloween goodies. I feel bad for the families who can only go that first night and have o fight their way through these assholes.

Last year, they didn’t show anything. Josh stood around like a bump on a log. So what’s the difference this year?

He’s going to be competing with every vlogger/streamer asshat at the party because they have to be the first to show off the Halloween goodies. I feel bad for the families who can only go that first night and have o fight their way through these assholes.
Josh does that. He's either all in on hitting up rides or he sits and does nothing.
Seems he needs to have a plan otherwise he just doesn't know what to do, very bad with the extemporaneous fun even when it's thrown in his face.

He must have been a ball of joy as a child./s

Oh, I'm sure they will have no problem reading off all of the "very generous" donations that come in at the beginning of the stream. Seriously, what are they doing that is so freaking important at the beginning of the night? They actually sit around and worry about stan interruptions during their introductions? How long do they need to be left alone? This is not a good look for them, but stans are too blind to see it.

Josh is at Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT tonight. He has said repeatedly that he is not a "foodie". Then proceeded to say that he's looking forward to them changing out the menus. Why???? All you eat is cookies and a coke. What a waste.

Heh heh heh!

• Haha
Josh is at Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT tonight. He has said repeatedly that he is not a "foodie". Then proceeded to say that he's looking forward to them changing out the menus. Why???? All you eat is cookies and a coke. What a waste.

Heh heh heh!
I heard him saying that and was like huh??? You never eat anything from the booths. Why do you care.

He could start to live dangerously and maybe try something from the Fry Basket because they would be fries.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.