ResortTV1 #5 Hi-Ho! Hi-Ho! It's Off to Grifting We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how they will do a selfie only for certain higher super chats lol, so scummy and disrespectful. So are you saying, Josh, that all the other money the stans are sending doesn't count, because you won't take the time to thank them on camera??? Idiot

Someone should ask him live, hey Josh, what amount of money does it take to get a on camera thank you? Like whats the cut off?? $10? $20? $50? Unfuckinbelivable
That would be great, have someone during a live walk up to him and mention that their child super-chatted their entire weekly allowance to them, but Josh did not selfie it up. Took their money but broke the child's heart.

Would also love for someone to approach them as "fans" and mock Josh's laugh at an annoying volume every time Josh tries to talk, then have them overstay their welcome.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Received a gifted night at Old key West and didn’t bring the fam. His wife and kid could have enjoyed the resort. What a disgustingly selfish person!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Enough of putting the camera on people !!! I can’t stand how he’s filming people on rides now. Nothing but a peeping sod.

Reactions: 1
He is constantly trying to justify his grifting by saying they do charity streams and help people out etc, big deal Josh, you do one stream where you take donations, you're a real humanitarian lol. They did a red cross donation stream after the hurricane, but then immediately did another live stream in full super chat grift mode right after to make sure they didn't miss out on any money.

Let's face it Josh, just admit you guys may have not started this endeavor to make money, but that sure as hell is the purpose 100% now, and if you say otherwise you are just a plain straight lying sack of dung. Your streams are strictly to earn money so you can justify going to Disney 3-4 times a week and buy stupid retro computers and tit for your and your fam. Thats all it is.

I love how he just went into his rant about how much of the super chats he loses to youtube and apple etc lolol, he always say dont send us any money if you don't want to, but he sure knows down to the penny how much money is taken away from his precious super chats lol, he really is like a TV evangelist. Josh Swaggart hahah

Last edited:
  • Sick
Received a gifted night at Old key West and didn’t bring the fam. His wife and kid could have enjoyed the resort. What a disgustingly selfish person!
Seriously, this dude. WTF is with him?

and buy stupid retro computers and tit for your and your fam.
Last week he was contemplating purchasing a $200 keyboard on ebay while live on stream. Of course what he was really doing was fishing to see if a viewer would fund the purchase, which no one did and so he lost out.

That doesn't sound like someone struggling to pay bills. Also sounds like there is too much cross over going on between his channels if he's hinting for RTV1 viewers to fund his Retro TV channel equipment. I don't see him doing the same for Jenna and her channel.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Got to make, sorry pirate that content.
83B72442-BFC8-4C79-A88F-B4F2D5C51591.png

I would turn it into asking about their head moderator Amber.

I just turned on his livestream to see what BS he was spewing and the first thing I heard him say was that his priority today was to spend time with his family. He spends way too much time reading here. Hi Josh. 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Spending time with family. Laughable. I’m sure his family would have enjoyed the resort. Just another lonely night for his wife. Honestly no amount of money will be worth missing out with time with your wife and son. He is adding nothing of value.

Reactions: 5
The oddest part is that he's behaving opposite to how I imagine his dad was with the family as they were growing up. Josh is constantly running off on them constantly to be with his other "girlfriend" (Disney, or just grifting in general - I believe he gets a high from seeing money roll in). His newest fling taking him away from being present is his Retro TV channel. I suppose at least he's at home for that one.

And yet, there's his dad in many live streams supporting Josh being away from his kid and wife. They don't seem to care that he manipulates and controls everyone to Josh's needs. Josh needs a good talking to from his parents. By ignoring his son and wife he is not behaving in a way that is acceptable and no one in the family (Jenna included) should just sit back and say it's fine.

If the parents are thinking it's all good because they get to see their son this way, they're being selfish.
If they're buying into his fabrications about how he needs the money, they're gullible. I can only imagine what outrageous behavior he's done in the past and they've accepted his excuses for.

I like Mom and Dad Nelson... I just don't like how they support their son's poor behavior.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If the parents are thinking it's all good because they get to see their son this way, they're being selfish.
If they're buying into his fabrications about how he needs the money, they're gullible. I can only imagine what outrageous behavior he's done in the past and they've accepted his excuses for.

I like Mom and Dad Nelson... I just don't like how they support their son's poor behavior.
i like mom and dad too. i think they are good people. just my opinion but i think he has convinced them of a financial need. they seem to bend over backwards to buy them things when they are together in the parks.

husband and i are around their ages...husband comes from $$, me not so much...neither one of us has ever received help from our parents. but i see a trend with our friends (35-45 age group) all seem to be getting assistance from older parents, whether it be large sums of money for down payments on homes, or big family vacations paid in full by the parents. we have never gotten any of that. yeah a little jealous LOL. but i feel like mom and dad nelson tend toward that mentality too, especially when you have both kids crying poor mouth.

Reactions: 5
I didn't watch the Key West video as I just can't watch one more minute. Don't even tell me he spent a night at a resort without his wife and kid? If he did what possible excuse could he have for doing that?

Gets the room comped by Hopper, then proceeds to tape a feed of the resort tv for a future YouTube video that might get 100K views and profit from that. Come on.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.