ResortTV1 #6 Grifty And Shifty

What kind cookie would Josh like more than double chocolate?

• A Nestle Toll House cookie left in the Frontierland bathroom for a week

• A Nestle Toll House cookie fished out of an EPCOT trash can

• A Nestle Toll House cookie crumb

• A Nestle Toll House cookie on the ground on Main Street USA at rope drop

• A Nestle Toll House cookie that makes him never laugh like that ever again

• A Nestle Toll House cookie that makes more appear, but he can never ride TTA ever again

• A Nestle Toll House cookie that he can only eat during family time with his son

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
  • Josh is grifting harder than ever these days - more ads to read, more gaslighting the viewers in attempt to knock down what we point out here.
  • His Napoleon Syndrome anger is always just below the surface ready to blow leaving viewers to wonder "What will set him off today?"
  • Still claiming poverty so the donations keep rolling in, Josh has been known to cry at the camera over silly things like a poor score on a band performance to manipulate sensitive donors into sending him feel-good funds.
  • Meanwhile, he's been spending thousands on trips to Disneyland and additional hobby hardware for his second channel.
  • Josh has gotten his FL real estate license and is hooked up with a broker so he can start making a profit off other's work there too with minimal effort.
  • He still seems to still be avoiding home life, sleeping in the office bedroom as far as we're aware and he admitted to. Hiding in the parks at every chance as his wife commented on stream.

• Jenna is still a 40-something princess who expects others to do everything for her from paying for and fetching her food to moving furniture around.
  • She reverts to a 5 year old when others will be looking out for her, singing songs, adding an "ie" sound to the end of every noun to make it sound cute: Stitchie! Horsey! Lazy! Greedy! (sorry, the last two just slipped)
  • Doubtful we will ever see another Jenna-only Disney stream, even though she did a good one back some time ago.
  • Will Jenna buy her 256th pair of ears when the superchats come through or will josh keep that money? Will Jenna whine about needing yet another loungefly bag?
TLDR?
Josh may claim he's a good person, but the facts keep piling up to the opposite. One act sums up his personality: He takes money from cancer patients.
Jenna is re-living her childhood.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
A rough three hours of work today. They couldn’t even make over to the new path that opened up today. Too busy eating the kids meal Dumplies and Eggy Rolly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Recap:
  • Josh is grifting harder than ever these days - more ads to read, more gaslighting the viewers in attempt to knock down what we point out here.
  • His Napoleon Syndrome anger is always just below the surface ready to blow leaving viewers to wonder "What will set him off today?"
  • Still claiming poverty so the donations keep rolling in, Josh has been known to cry at the camera over silly things like a poor score on a band performance to manipulate sensitive donors into sending him feel-good funds.
  • Meanwhile, he's been spending thousands on trips to Disneyland and additional hobby hardware for his second channel.
  • Josh has gotten his FL real estate license and is hooked up with a broker so he can start making a profit off other's work there too with minimal effort.
  • He still seems to still be avoiding home life, sleeping in the office bedroom as far as we're aware and he admitted to. Hiding in the parks at every chance as his wife commented on stream.

• Jenna is still a 40-something princess who expects others to do everything for her from paying for and fetching her food to moving furniture around.
  • She reverts to a 5 year old when others will be looking out for her, singing songs, adding an "ie" sound to the end of every noun to make it sound cute: Stitchie! Horsey! Lazy! Greedy! (sorry, the last two just slipped)
  • Doubtful we will ever see another Jenna-only Disney stream, even though she did a good one back some time ago.
  • Will Jenna buy her 256th pair of ears when the superchats come through or will josh keep that money? Will Jenna whine about needing yet another loungefly bag?
TLDR?
Josh may claim he's a good person, but the facts keep piling up to the opposite. One act sums up his personality: He takes money from cancer patients.
Jenna is re-living her childhood.
LOL perfect summary of El Capitan de Grifte

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone on these threads had mentioned Ron on the Go - I looked him up last night.
His camera quality and connection is on par with Resort TV1's - I don't see what Josh's big deal is.

I'd place him above Josh for likability, but I have not gotten to know his personality yet. He may tend to be a show off, or it may have been the after hours event he was at causing him to be acting like the world was his personal oyster.
From what I can tell he's like a male version of Jenna, just a little pushier to get to the front. His mouth is constantly spouting off sounds. Start to enjoy a show and want to listen to it? You're going to have to put up with him singing along. Hear a boat toot, he's going to toot with it.
Not horrible like that DIZ guy, but a little annoying and attention seeking.

He was explaining that his wife told him he'd have to hit 10K subscribers before she'd allow him to quit his job. Apparently he hit 10K just before the stream last night but from what I see on his timeline he's been streaming every day for a long time now. He must have quit work some time back.

Add another full time "I don't want to work, I want to hang in Disney all day" adult to the pile.
Disney needs to put a stop to this - it's getting very creepy.

Last edited:
Add another full time "I don't want to work, I want to hang in Disney all day" adult to the pile.
Disney needs to put a stop to this - it's getting very creepy.
Haha some days, I have thought about heading to the parks and seeing what I could pull for live streaming.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Haha some days, I have thought about heading to the parks and seeing what I could pull for live streaming.
If I were still down there I'd be your support staff. You're way smarter than any of these people and I'm betting you're more sensitive about what you show on stream.

Besides, the more competition for Josh, the better :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The one main thing that puts Ron of the Blow in my jerk pile is that sometimes when he’s rushing from ride to ride, it’s like he’s barreling through people. Unnecessary, especially when you’re someone who’s there every day.

Reactions: 6
The one main thing that puts Ron of the Blow in my jerk pile is that sometimes when he’s rushing from ride to ride, it’s like he’s barreling through people. Unnecessary, especially when you’re someone who’s there every day.
Give it time. As youtube pushes his channel more he will become lazier and lazier. It happens to all the streamers.

Josh used to try to do as many rides in a stream as possible. Now all he does is the Peoplemover, Space Ranger Spin and Pirates... he hos and hums about line lengths and will not get in line if the wait is going to be longer than 20 minutes. Sorry to be crude, but he's jerking off to the sound of those dollar signs far more than actually doing anything worth showing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ron did a peoplemover challenge last weekend. All day and nothing but the peoplemover for a livestream….
I’m just over all these streamers. Today its everyone cramming into the Roundup Rodeo BBQ…. Forget it if you’re not a local, you ain’t gettin’ in….

Reactions: 4
I made the mistake of checking in on the Cory / Steve tandem live stream tonight. Holy smokes, what a bad stream that was - the entire 3 hours was watching them eat and then outside ranking all the food on a scale of 1-10. He was taking it way too seriously.

All these streamers are falling all over themselves to "review" the new dining location. It's absolutely disgusting.
Again, Disney needs to put a stop to this crap.

Last edited:
Give it time. As youtube pushes his channel more he will become lazier and lazier. It happens to all the streamers.

Josh used to try to do as many rides in a stream as possible. Now all he does is the Peoplemover, Space Ranger Spin and Pirates... he hos and hums about line lengths and will not get in line if the wait is going to be longer than 20 minutes. Sorry to be crude, but he's jerking off to the sound of those dollar signs far more than actually doing anything worth showing.
Exactly. And then you have the streamers that abuse the DAS pass. Cory from LID uses his son's DAS to get on things. A couple weeks ago, he made his son scan in to Tower of Terror and then step out of line because his son didn't want to ride. The cast member questioned Cory and told him that the person with the DAS needs to be in line with them. Of course Cory and his know it all attitude told the cast member that it hasn't been like that before. These streamers think they're above every rule simply because they carry around a gimble and spend hours in the parks. It's absolutely ridiculous.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Exactly. And then you have the streamers that abuse the DAS pass. Cory from LID uses his son's DAS to get on things. A couple weeks ago, he made his son scan in to Tower of Terror and then step out of line because his son didn't want to ride. The cast member questioned Cory and told him that the person with the DAS needs to be in line with them. Of course Cory and his know it all attitude told the cast member that it hasn't been like that before. These streamers think they're above every rule simply because they carry around a gimble and spend hours in the parks. It's absolutely ridiculous.
Wow. He was 100% in the wrong as he knew his son wasn't going to ride.
People like that make it very hard for people who really need the pass to use it without others calling them system cheaters.

Reactions: 7
I made the mistake of checking in on the Cory / Steve tandem live stream tonight. Holy smokes, what a bad stream that was - the entire 3 hours was watching them eat and then outside ranking all the food on a scale of 1-10. He was taking it way too seriously.
It was so incredibly loud in that place and Cory even said "it's loud, but it's probably even louder if you're watching at home." It actually gave me a headache. I'll just wait until someone else does a review that doesn't make me wish my ears were on the inside of my head.

Reactions: 3

All these streamers are falling all over themselves to "review" the new dining location. It's absolutely disgusting.
Again, Disney needs to put a stop to this crap.
I like these people who have to go the first day and then complain when everything is not 100% perfect. Maybe because my family was involved in the restaurant industry, but I know better. It takes a few weeks to work everything out. There’s always going to be a few hiccups on opening day.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.