ResortTV1 #5 Hi-Ho! Hi-Ho! It's Off to Grifting We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their streams are becoming more and more transactional every time all they do is say make sure you subscribe make sure you check out our other channels make sure you send money make sure you buy a magic band reader. Make sure you promote us to all your friends. That’s all it is now the whole time. It’s sickening

Reactions: 9
Looks like you can buy them direct from a website or on Etsy. Josh obviously convinced the creator to give him a cut of the sales that come from the link on the YT channel. I’ll give Josh credit he is the king of grift
Nobody f'in cares about the damn things. I think it's more the guy who makes them dumped money into Josh's lap (I don't believe that was Josh's house in those demo videos) and Josh is now obligated to do the advertising... that's why we're going on ALL the rides... so he can play all the videos for ALL the readers.

I wonder what's going to happen when Disney steps in on this one... Will Josh give the guy back all the money? Will the guy sue Josh for ruining his business venture when Disney shuts it down?

This is going to take some interesting twists I'm sure...

How has this guy not been shut down by Disney? His entire business is a ripoff of Disney’s copyrighted material.

1516BBDC-B564-4110-AFF7-CEA606C2590B.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
If we’ve said it once, we’ve said it a thousand times:

Disney needs to put an end to these streamers and the hawking of merch/services. It’s tshirts/travel agency services/personal shopping/MagicBand readers.

This goes beyond a simple livestream. They are using Disney property for commercial purposes.

Reactions: 7
Anyone hit up that Disney antipiracy link yet from the other page?

Oh my, now we're livestreaming content for the Christmas Day Parade... gotta love it...

MK is crowded tonight, must be killing them to HAVE to stand in line for the rides that correspond to each magic band reader. Jenna is mentioning she needs to eat and Josh is saying they may not have time to do Carousel of Progress

MK is crowded tonight, must be killing them to HAVE to stand in line for the rides that correspond to each magic band reader. Jenna is mentioning she needs to eat and Josh is saying they may not have time to do Carousel of Progress
It's apparently acts for the Disney Christmas Day parade... They're doing the tapings now. You can see the producers, artists, boom lift cameras, etc... Disney is REALLLY gonna love Josh for putting this stuff out there a month and a half early!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's apparently acts for the Disney Christmas Day parade... They're doing the tapings now. You can see the producers, artists, boom lift cameras, etc... Disney is REALLLY gonna love Josh for putting this stuff out there a month and a half early!
Remember, This is the guy who thinks he has the powers to graciously gift viewers to Disney+ when they did Harmonious Live.

Remember, This is the guy who thinks he has the powers to graciously gift viewers to Disney+ when they did Harmonious Live.
The better part now is... Josh is gonna have to make a choice... hit the rides and advertise or stand in the hub and livestream Christmas day content...

Reactions: 1
Just peeked in and saw he's recording a few recording artists live. Not sure who... Run DMC and ???

Josh is so smug with this, does he not realize how wrong what he's doing is?
He can't be that stupid, can he?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just peeked in and saw he's recording a few recording artists live. Not sure who... Run DMC and ???

Josh is so smug with this, does he not realize how wrong what he's doing is?
He can't be that stupid, can he?
He's all in at this point. He's honestly in over his head. I'm hoping Disney security walks up to him and tells him he needs to stop and move along.

Also, Kitz... it's the Black Eyed Peas...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
WTF? Am I hallucinating that all this reader does is turn on a lamp for you? And only if you use your magic band? And for SEVERAL HUNDRED DOLLARS?!?

• Haha
Everybody needs to be reporting this to Disney in any way possible... twitter, instagram, whatever... this is just so wrong.

Reactions: 8
He's all in at this point. He's honestly in over his head. I'm hoping Disney security walks up to him and tells him he needs to stop and move along.

Also, Kitz... it's the Black Eyed Peas...
Oh tit. I'm ded. :love: :LOL:

Still won't watch it. It's christmas stuff and it's NOT even the week before Thanksgiving yet!

Last edited:
WTF? Am I hallucinating that all this reader does is turn on a lamp for you? And only if you use your magic band? And for SEVERAL HUNDRED DOLLARS?!?
I think all this thing is is just an RFID reader and a Raspberry Pi type device programmed to do certain things, all wrapped up in a pretty package. I don't know for sure since I'm not wasting $200+ on what is essentially a smart switch/plug thing but that's my best guess.

Everybody needs to be reporting this to Disney in any way possible... twitter, instagram, whatever... this is just so wrong.
There’s no way Disney is going to be okay with them filming this performance meant for the ABC Christmas parade program. Josh just said Disney won’t care that he streamed the performance because it’s free publicity for the parade 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.