ResortTV1 #3 Josh: The Joel Osteen of Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand their laughs. I generally don't watch them but my gf wanted to see everything the party has to offer since we are going in September. So far we haven't seen tit....
Totally the wrong streamer to watch if you want to prepare for hitting up Disney. Josh repeats everything over and over, won't try anything where he has to wait (Disney is all waiting) and party-wise, tonight was a comedy of errors on his part, starting with not fixing his camera. The entire stream has been out of focus and the white balance has been off. His parade streaming was one of the worst I've seen yet. Had side by sides up with Nick and his camera did a much better job.

Dude refused to hit up the two big rides with special live entertainment added in for the queue and/or ride specifically for this event.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Totally the wrong streamer to watch if you want to prepare for hitting up Disney. Josh repeats everything over and over, won't try anything where he has to wait (Disney is all waiting) and party-wise, tonight was a comedy of errors on his part, starting with not fixing his camera. The entire stream has been out of focus and the white balance has been off. His parade streaming was one of the worst I've seen yet.

Dude refused to hit up the two big rides with special live entertainment added in for the queue and/or ride specifically for this event.

Had side by sides up with Nick and his camera did a much better job.
but it’s ok, super chat, super chat “thank you for everything you do” 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
To be fair the people who still like them at this point probably do have an infantile mindset. 😂 I mean, it has gotten to the Josh wants all of you to send him checks in the mail stage...
Indeed, but please don’t make them out to “Resort TV 1” because they can’t cash them. Wait, didn’t Josh claim he has a legitimate business registered? Can’t claim that revenue or Disney will know you’re filming for commercial purposes on their property. So which lie is it, Josh?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Indeed, but please don’t make them out to “Resort TV 1” because they can’t cash them. Wait, didn’t Josh claim he has a legitimate business registered? Can’t claim that revenue or Disney will know you’re filming for commercial purposes on their property. So which lie is it, Josh?
It’s listed under Grift Inc.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if Josh ran to Guest Services after the stream to demand his free replacement tickets for the evening. Going off his tone of voice when he mentioned he'd look into it and the fact that he bullied the car rental into a free car I'm sure this super-grifter at least gave it a hard shot, even demanding to talk to one of the managers.

I really hope he did and that Disney gave him a firm "No."

Reactions: 5
Did Chris/Maria (LBV) make an appearance on the live stream? They were on PMM's vlog.

It was also interesting to peek in on Nick's vlog and see all the folks he has as mods that I used to see commenting on RTV1's videos all the time.

Then when I saw Ordinary Adventures and how awkward they were with them....climbing the "ladder" of being the best live streamer is really showing how isolated they are. (nervous laugh) I think they definitely win the prize for being the most boring.

So does anyone think Josh was on something? Too many cokes and cookies?

That whole stream was weird, out of focus, and just pointless. Josh is usually hyper-focused about things, and this stream felt like big dumpster fire of hanging out and not doing anything.

I wonder if Josh ran to Guest Services after the stream to demand his free replacement tickets for the evening. Going off his tone of voice when he mentioned he'd look into it and the fact that he bullied the car rental into a free car I'm sure this super-grifter at least gave it a hard shot, even demanding to talk to one of the managers.

I really hope he did and that Disney gave him a firm "No."
The Dis Our Dream fellow Jeff mentioned this morning Disney made it right for us and there will be a do over. So let’s see if Josh mentions something this morning.

Did Chris/Maria (LBV) make an appearance on the live stream? They were on PMM's vlog.
At the beginning they saw them, but then it was time to part ways.

So does anyone think Josh was on something? Too many cokes and cookies?That whole stream was weird, out of focus, and just pointless. Josh is usually hyper-focused about things, and this stream felt like big dumpster fire of hanging out and not doing anything.
I don’t know how their parents keep going all night to be honest.

Last edited:
Josh seems pretty chill this morning. People are throwing the cash - it’s Sunday though and church is in session.

• Heart
He really needs help with this obsessive compulsive focus on things. He had an awkward encounter with Jasmine and has been talking about it for 15 minutes.

He’s making my anxiety kick in!

Reactions: 7
Josh seems pretty chill this morning. People are throwing the cash - it’s Sunday though and church is in session.
I was curious if that meant Disney refunded his rainy night tickets (the Mouse will not release funds once in its possession).
I went back, about 9 minutes into this morning's stream he's talking about perhaps getting another MNSSHP, keep in mind that he already has 2 more booked: one in September and another in October. The only availability in August is a school night so ... "we'll see". He also blames the rain for "bogging him down" at the party. (From what I saw his brain was bogged down from the very start. There were rain delays, but the big problem had nothing to do with precipitation or lightning.)

Does that means he whined to Disney and they offered that Tuesday night in August he can't do, but he's continuing to complain until he gets what he wants.

I just scrubbed Tim Slacker's vlog from the party (stupid fast turn around on their part as they typically sit on footage for weeks) and even Tim did/saw like 5 times more than Josh, which is unbelievable since Tim is not one to prepare for anything. Might have had something to do with Adam being with him. Adam was probably their tour guide.

Last edited:
Another sunday away from his family. His wife and kid must really dislike him or maybe its the other way around and he loathes his family. I mean hes always with his sister, mom and dad. Why not bring your son along today? A little father son time, give mom a break. Idk maybe im reading into it too much.

Reactions: 6
Another sunday away from his family. His wife and kid must really dislike him or maybe its the other way around and he loathes his family. I mean hes always with his sister, mom and dad. Why not bring your son along today? A little father son time, give mom a break. Idk maybe im reading into it too much.
I don't think you're reading too much into it at all. Works M-F, late band practices/games and the inbetween time is filled with him walking around the Disney parks. He's been escaping the family at every chance for years now.

Or, perhaps his wife kicks him out? Either way he must not have a very good relationship with his spouse, seems to be a marriage out of convenience and not love. It is rather sad that his child is growing up thinking this is normal.

I don't think you're reading too much into it at all. Works M-F, late band practices/games and the inbetween time is filled with him walking around the Disney parks. He's been escaping the family at every chance for years now.

Or, perhaps his wife kicks him out? Either way he must not have a very good relationship with his spouse, seems to be a marriage out of convenience and not love. It is rather sad that his child is growing up thinking this is normal.
Not only that, Josh is recording every second of it. How do you justify that to your child? Constantly shoving food in your face, going on rides, laughing and spending time with the other side of your family. Documenting yourself doing this every friday for 6+ hours at a time for years.

He needs to admit to everyone this is a job and hes in it for the money. Otherwise take streaming out of it and its the image of a man spending more time going to a theme park by himself or with his parents without his wife or son. You cant say hes doing this for his own enjoyment.

Thats the only way he can explain it to his son, "sorry you cant come, daddys going to disney to work not play." Either way hes deceiving the viewers or his family by saying hed still be doing it if he didnt receive any money.

:p
Josh, know you'll be reading here shortly. Hi.

Interesting that you mentioned on the stream that you were shutting it down so you could go eat, then later ride Guardians of the Galaxy and watch the music later. How does any of that factor into raising a child? Children typically love music and eating out is a treat. You spoil yourself and ignore your boy. STOP bringing up his name and referring to things you did with him weeks back as though you just did them. Raising a kid is a daily occurrence (24-7), not a bi-weekly one.

It’s laughable how Josh said on his stream this morning that he and all the other vloggers aren’t in competition with each other. Well, I certainly beg to differ, Josh. Why else do you all feel the need to turn up to the first Halloween party, then? When anything happens in Disney, they’re all desperate to be the first to get their videos up. Josh, if there’s no competition, why the mad rush every time?

It’s hilarious how they’re all jealous as hell of each other, yet they like to pretend they all get along.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought the saddest thing was little Liam watching daddy have fun at a Halloween party without him. I bet there’s tears when Josh leaves his son behind at the house. How do you tell your child that you would rather get validation from strangers than spending time with him?

It’s beyond sick. And no Josh, spending a few minutes with the kid doesn’t make up for what you’re doing.

And now Josh is going to do a retro tech channel. That means more time away from the wife and kid. His family needs to grow some balls and stand up to him. Tell him to take care of his responsibilities as a father.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.