ResortTV1 #12 School’s Out, Grift’s On Welcome to the Josh Nelson Telethon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Main Street vehicles absolutely count as official, Josh! How dare you disregard them! If theyre not running, looks like your challenge is incomplete and needs to be completed again! YOUVE FAILED THE DISNEY COMMUNITY! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

And he booked a room at Animal Kingdom Lodge for $350-$400 with tax plus the lightning lanes he bought. Money still tight Josh?

Then he says hes not gonna freak out if anything goes wrong.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Of course he treated himself to an onsite deluxe hotel experience! OMFG - he's adding an extra 3 hours onto the day to his challenge. In my book, that's cheating as most of the other streamers don't have that kind of money just sitting around to blow on a ride challenge.

Did he invite his wife and kid to come enjoy the room and hotel? They have one of the best pools on property.
Betch'a he didn't. It's just for him... and Jenna.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He said something yesterday about not even using the room. Wtf? At least let Liam enjoy the pool after he recites Stef’s 11 rules for safety.

I think he’s mentioning the price, hoping to get a PayPal or SuperChat. That’s an Ear to Ear Magic trick.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He’s out of breath running to Safari. It’s hilarious and the chat keeps telling him to calm down. All you hear is heavy breathing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah that’s not good to be huffing and puffing this early in the day. I’m guessing a stop at Epcot ER might be a possibility today.

• Haha
Jenna pops in for bathroom breaks and to feed Josh. She won't go on Kali with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jenna pops in for bathroom breaks and to feed Josh. She won't go on Kali with him.
Let me guess, her anxiety? or is it fear of getting wet?

Did Josh ride the train to the petting area?

Guessing it will be DHS next, followed by EPCOT and MK? Will Josh's anxiety hold out until later in the day for the EPCOT ER First Aid?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone wants a Jenna livestream where she goes to every shop in the parks in a day.
---
Josh is huffing and puffing something fierce getting out of AK.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course he treated himself to an onsite deluxe hotel experience! OMFG - he's adding an extra 3 hours onto the day to his challenge. In my book, that's cheating as most of the other streamers don't have that kind of money just sitting around to blow on a ride challenge.

Did he invite his wife and kid to come enjoy the room and hotel? They have one of the best pools on property.
Betch'a he didn't. It's just for him... and Jenna.
He said something yesterday about not even using the room. Wtf? At least let Liam enjoy the pool after he recites Stef’s 11 rules for safety.

I think he’s mentioning the price, hoping to get a PayPal or SuperChat. That’s an Ear to Ear Magic trick.
I hate this tit so much. He's always booking rooms that don't get used to get himself extra special perks. What a shameful waste of money. He's not even inviting anyone else to use it in his absence. He clearly feels very confident he'll make that back and then some today.

The next time this duck whines about having no money I want him audited.

Reactions: 12
Josh lost his umbrella going through the Smugglers Run queue.
---
Dammit someone found Josh's umbrella and he just had a CM return it to him.
---
LOL Josh is having a mini panic attack about potentially losing a LL spot for Tower of Terror.
---
Josh just audibly orgasmed getting a 12:05 LL for Tower.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I agree about Stef. Her last blog about swimming safety was a doozy. Yes, it’s Florida and everyone needs to be mindful of safety rules. But Stef takes it to the next level. There was something like if other people don’t practice safe pool practices, we just leave the party. She has 11 rules and I’m sure Liam is quizzed every time he gets near water.
Where can I see this gem???

Reactions: 1
Jenna opting out of ToT: I'm also not a fan of real elevators, so that makes me nervous too. #allthetroubles

WTF?!?

Where can I see this gem???

I hope the link works? It's a blog not a vlog, so prepare yourself for lot of typos, grammatical errors and an overall lack of writing skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope Hollywood Studios is the death knell for them in this stupid challenge. They should have gone here first rather than Animal Kingdom.

• Haha
Jenna opting out of ToT: I'm also not a fan of real elevators, so that makes me nervous too. #allthetroubles

WTF?!?
She must have a dictionary of excuses. "Hmmmm, I don't want to go on this ride, let me look to see what's under 'E' for elevators."

• Haha
Reactions: 7