ResortTV1 #12 School’s Out, Grift’s On Welcome to the Josh Nelson Telethon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Mom and WooHoo will be waitng at the entrance of Mine Train with a boquet of roses for his amazing feat of riding rides at Disney World.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We all know the only thing that matters to him now is getting in that People Mover ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He wants the peoplemover. You can hear it. He’s having heart failure knowing it’s one or the other at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stans: Hi..
Him yelling...Hi how are you....have fun! as he runs away.

And he wonders why they lose subs.

• Haha
We all know the only thing that matters to him now is getting in that People Mover ride.
He wants the peoplemover. You can hear it. He’s having heart failure knowing it’s one or the other at this point.
Even if he rides Mine Train, if he doesn't also make it to PeopleMover, it will be a failure in his mind. He's already devastated that he won't get to see the last day of the Shooting Gallery. #karma

• Haha
There is literally no need to rush, except he is OCD about that People Mover. He wants that celebratory ride. Feel that sweet People Mover breeze as he reads the PayPal notifications.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
LOL should've gotten a LL For that fatass! :ROFLMAO:

Now he's making excuses that streaming makes it take longer LOL! Try again.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Guy needs a Peoplemover intervention, stat.

Oh no! He might not have time to get a cookie!!!! The sacrifices this man is making for his wallet viewers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This guy has cared more for this stupid challenge than for his wife and child. Kudos Josh. Maybe they’ll put it on your gravestone. “Completed 50 WDW rides in one two 24 hours.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes, Josh. Please, downplay Molly and Alan finishing the challenge in 1 day.

Because you didn't plan well, somehow it is not on you. They had it easy because they were "vlogging it" and not "streaming it"

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
This guy has cared more for this stupid challenge than for his wife and child. Kudos Josh. Maybe they’ll put it on your gravestone. “Completed 50 WDW rides in one two 24 hours.”
I mean, I could ride one ride a day for 50 days and finish in way less than 24 hours. Whoop de fricking doo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Is he telling that woman in line with him that he thinks if he'd started earlier he'd have finished earlier? Because derp.

• Haha
Josh, please just admit that you suck at park planning and it's too complicated for your pea brain to figure out LL stacking. But it's "not a competition, really hehe"

Idiot.

Reactions: 6
Now we all know what’s coming…. All the rides challenge vol. 2…

BULLSHIT it’s not a bleeping competition you tardy-tard….

• Haha
Reactions: 5