Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Did he really say prayer is how he came up with the idea to add memberships? Like he hasn't seen every other streamer and vlogger profiting off memberships. But sure, throw the religious angle in there to con all the suckers. Except don't give members anything extra, like most of the other channels do. He's disgusting, and a CINO - Christian in name only. What he really meant is he PREYED about it. Snake charmer is a perfect description.
Yep, I definitely heard it with my own ears. I’m like that’s not how prayer works. It was something about him struggling with bills, he prayed to God, and then had the idea to start memberships on the channel. I remember it was at Epcot, around the holidays I think.
---
I can’t edit the above, but this was around the time when Josh was acting like a fool at Fort Wilderness and yelled at the bus driver. I’m looking back at the threads and it looks like he announced memberships last October. I think it was damage control about him acting like an ass and he tried to blame it on financial issues. Then he pulled the prayer card.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Josh just never struck me as a teacher. He might have the title but it seems like he went into that field for bragging rights and self-glorification. “Oh I’m a band director.”

Look at how he handles Liam. He has no patience. Imagine how he was treating his students. That school is super luxe. Parents like that only want the best to teach their children.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
From this morning's announcement, it's going to be a Skyliner resort hopping stream tonight, so try to contain your excitement. And in keeping with the plan of "taking some Saturdays off," Josh also plans to stream tomorrow night as well. Probably MK, but tell him where you'd like to go in the comments, and he'll just do whatever he wants to do anyway.

Tank also makes an appearance, and isn't trying to bite Josh for a change. He's getting big - I believe Josh said he's a little over 5 months old and more than 30 pounds, and he's so darn cute (Tank, not Josh)!

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Why is watching dale paint and fix a sprinkler hear 1000 x more entertaining than listening to Josh walk around the Disney theme parks?
Seriously though.

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Last, I’m convinced that this whole thing has become bigger than they both imagined, and now it’s become more than a greed machine, it’s at the point that they have to do streams to supplement their spending and bills that they have created. It’s so sickening to me mostly because we all have issues and some of us have financial woes we have to work through, but would never stoop to this, at least I don’t think.

I just wish their “followers” would see it for what it really is and who they really are.
This is my theory - the donations are no longer an extra bonus; they've become dependent on that income to meet their basic needs. The problem is that Josh already has a full time job, so where other streamers and vloggers could quit their channels, get a job and immediately replace or increase their income, that's not an option for Josh. Unless his wife (or sister-wife) give up their commitment to never working again.

I agree with @YesNow that most followers do eventually figure it out. Because Josh is also a terrible businessman, who doesn't understand that his unwillingness or inability to reinvest in the channel will be its downfall. Other channels travel, do more events, try more food. Where's Jenna's California Grill vlog? Or the fireworks cruise vlog? Not going to share those with the viewers because you didn't pay for them? Cool - plenty of other channels will. Other channels do giveaways, and give you extra streams, Zoom calls, and merch for your membership. When is the last time Josh did a giveaway, or even the walkout stream he promised to do for channel members? All you get from Josh is your name mentioned on stream, when he remembers, and only if you commit to $50 per month. Pretty pathetic from the guy who boasts about being one of the biggest and longest running channels.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
That weird guy John saved them seats for the second show. Stef didn't want to sit that close because the vibrations from loud music bother her. Josh really wanted to go sit closer, but he wanted Liam to stay with mom. Unfortunately for Josh, Liam wanted to go with dad. Stef said, "it's his first concert, let him sit up close."

It's his FIRST concert? He's almost 8, and his dad has been to how many of these shows, but he's never taken Liam?

Real evident the world revolves Josh.
Totally - John is close to the stage, but way off to the side. There's hardly anyone at this show, so they're allowed to move closer to the middle. John started down one row, but Josh wanted a different row, so of course they're going with Josh's choice. And he went in first, strategically positioning himself closest to the middle so he (once again) gets the best view.

EVERYTHING revolves around Josh.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
He's too cheap to get a dining package for Stef's favorite band, so they almost couldn't find a seat. They finally found a spot in the back, with a view partially obstructed by trees. Josh took the least obstructed view, and stuck Stef with the worst seat. For her favorite band.

#HappyBelatedMothersDay

• Haha
  • Wow

PoorKid

VIP Member
Am I the only person that isn't going to notice the difference between 4K and whatever the hell I'm watching now?

• Haha
  • Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
It's two of three things, possibly all three:

1) Money, always the driver with Josh.
2) Josh playing competitive games in his mind once again where he feels he must beat Ron at his own game.
3) Stef "encouraged" Josh to get out of the house, "You can go where you want but you can't stay here" deal.

Josh can't keep up that pace in the summer though.

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
I watched the whole Josh Blowup #2846 from Saturday. While I’ll give him that Tiana’s Bayou Adventure is not really a place to talk about the Ukraine war, he could’ve just politely said something about wanting to get a look and they would’ve moved. I’ve found that 9 times out of 10 people aren’t aware of their surroundings. They probably didn’t even know they were blocking someone’s view.

But of course, Josh isn’t an adult and has to rant about it. He’s great about opening his mouth, but only when there won’t be a confrontation. He just has real Big Man Baby vibes like all the time.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I'd say Mom and Dad would pack them lunch every day (and slip in a $20) if they still could, except I can't see Mom in particular making food anymore. They just buy everything.

What lunch boxes would Jenna and Josh carry?
I'm guessing Josh would go with an Atari retro-metal one, the kind you have to blow on to make it function.
Jenna would most definitely be a Hello Kitty and it would be packed with the fake cheese and stick packs.
Oh you don't want Mama Nelson packing your lunch box. You'd probably just get some plain rice cakes, some celery sticks and, if you're lucky, a can of Tab.

• Haha

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
Josh is learning to walk away from confrontation, but he has never learned to let it go. Even if he says he is letting something go, he will ramble on about it. He sweats the small stuff profusely, even if he claims he doesn't.

I remember one stream during pre-pandemic times he went to line up in front of the castle to watch the old Dance Party "parade". He was arguing with and harassing an older lady in a scooter because she dared to tell him to stop talking so loud to himself and his voice was in her ear :LOL: . Instead of moving away from her, he had to boast that he was talking to 1500 people and nobody has to be quiet waiting for a parade. She gave it back to him and he scooted over a little bit. But instead of letting it go, he yells, "I hope you're happy I'm not in your ear anymore." All of this drama for a dance party that you could stand anywhere to see because it stopped in the street and invited everyone to dance with them. That is the true Josh. He tries to hide it, but he's still in there.
He is such a self-absorbed asshole.

PoorKid

VIP Member
Dale is by faaaaaar the only person in that family I'd go out for drinks with. If I were going out with any of the others, I'd need the drinks before we met up.

I wonder if Stef will be keeping Tank's googlies in the same handbag as Josh's.

• Haha
I am trying to watch, but of course all the talk is about bits and lag and why they aren't riding anything...blah, blah, blah...Poor guy doesn't understand the ONLY reason most people watch is just to see what's happening at Disney live. That's why his other channels suck. People don't like him. Of course in his mind, I'm jealous of him. Yes, Joshie, I aspire to be a greedy grifter who has no conscience and takes and takes from people who are probably mentally unwell. It's sickening. Act like a man. Make your own money. Also my family and I enjoy doing fun things TOGETHER.