Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
So much muting, and multiple complaints today about copyright claims. He just went on an extended rant about Universal again, and how they are wrong and unfair with their copyright claims. Then he said he wasn't trying to be a downer, but it isn't just his family that depends on the income; it's Jenna's household, as well. He concluded his diatribe with, "one last thing, because I know people are getting annoyed, but I don't care, honestly. And I'm not going to change what I'm doing because of a few complaints. If you don't like it, you can turn it off."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Per chat last night, Josh will not be streaming today, but Jenna may have an "ambience" video.

So let me get this straight; when Josh finally decides to take a day off from streaming to spend with his family, he does it on Star Wars day? I get that it's his birthday, but if your business is livestreaming, don't you make it a priority to be there for all the big days? Just a couple of weeks ago, Jenna skipped Earth Day/AK's anniversary and went to Epcot instead. They really have become so lazy and in a rut that they'll only do what they want to do. And then will complain about their numbers being so low. Sure hope that "Ambien" vlog is another 2 minute video looped for 4 hours. That's the kind of quality entertainment that will draw people over from the streamers who are at DHS for May the Fourth.

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
Poor kid!
You rang? :D

But seriously, something is so off with these people. Why do you never see or hear about Liam doing things with his grandparents or his aunt and uncle? Would Jenna and Dale find it too difficult to build a close relationship with their nephew because they couldn't have their own kids? Or do you think Steph hates the lot of them and refuses to allow them to spend time together? And don't any of them question Josh about why he doesn't do shit with his kid? Dale and Jenna take their dog to lunch for its birthday, but they don't think it's super fucked up that Josh won't take his kid to a boy's day out baseball game?

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Thousands of dollars on retro junk, after hours/holiday parties, a designer dog etc…..his loyal stans will never wake up. Pastor Josh can grift with the best of the prosperity preachers on tv

• Haha

advil

I truly try not to judge anyone who uses DAS, as there are many hidden disabilities. However, if you are going on record saying you have anxiety, it's funny how that only shows up for waiting in lines at theme parks. MM works at Sea World and takes people on tours of enclosed shark tanks, etc. Both she and Jenna have no problem going through the Houses of HHN at Universal. I know people with severe anxiety who would never do any of those things.
Hopefully people like this are denied under the new system… I’m sorry but they are so performative and fake and it’s gross that they are making things more difficult for people who actually need to use the service, especially children. They go to theme parks almost every day and seem to have no issues in crowds until they have to wait in a line for over twenty minutes, then suddenly they have anxiety so bad they can’t wait in a line in a place they go to every day. Sure. 🙄

sassysloth

"And now....for your superchat of 500 dollars....as a thank you, you will get one limited edition neon bobblehead (Josh) figure for your dashboard!"
🤦‍♀️ For 750, the figure will have a Coke and Cookie in hand. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
I don't get his obsession with subscribers. It's not like they're all watching. He only gets views on his lives and no where NEAR what he should have with that many subs. I have a smallish channel and sometimes get upwards of 500k views on some of my videos. I never focus on subs. Also, how is "poor" Josh able to afford to eat (dinner no less!) at Space 220?
"Sponsored by Nita"

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
"Dale and I can only rack up so much Credit Card debt because of the wives ... "

Kelly is on and while in queue for Pirates said that Jenna and Ivone "...have been bugging for a cruise, bugging for Disneyland Paris and bugging for Disneyland. For some reason the two of them think Dale and I won the lottery."

Perhaps if Ivone didn't hang out with a woman who acts as though she has no concept of earning money you wouldn't have this problem Kelly.

• Sick
  • Wow

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I was thinking about this the other day. When was the last time that a RTV1 stream went into a Jenna and Dale video? I know they don’t put stuff out right away, but there’s never an opportunity to push viewers over to their channel.
Excellent point, and the answer is never. He'll blather on endlessly about his latest tech video in excruciating detail, but often forgets to even mention Jenna and Dale's channel. And when he does, he never knows when their next vlog is coming out, much less what it's about. Josh cares about one person and one person only: himself.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I’m gonna guess a cease and desist order from UMG. Considering he just told the stans to go and attack UMG about it. Smart Josh, real fuckin smart.
That would be sweet. if UMG is anything like Universal they do not mess around.
What Josh fails to realize is that Streaming is a privilege, not a right. He slipped over to the wrong side of that years back. Someone needs to kick him in the head to straighten it out, and UMG might just do it.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I’m pretty sure I saw a stream with her before where she took a bunch of people (that weren’t family) with her in the lightning lane and then before boarding the ride she got out of line while they rode…she’s clearly done that many many times and that’s obviously one of the things Disney wants people to stop doing…

IMO people who do that should be banned or at least get their DAS taken away. But honestly I feel like even with the new system people are still going to cheat the system and not much is going to change. I hope I’m wrong!
Living in DIZ did something like that, but even worse. Their teenage son has a DAS Pass for his diabetes. Dad (Cory), son and a bunch of dad's friends were in line for Tower of Terror when son realized his blood sugar was dropping. Cory said, "this is a great example of why we need DAS Pass." He then proceeded to make the kid wait with them until they boarded the ride (that's right - dad and friends STILL WENT ON THE RIDE). Only then was the child allowed to exit the line, BY HIMSELF, to go find mom, who is apparently the only person in the family who carries snacks, juice or glucose tablets for the diabetic boy. And Cory thinks that's an example of why they need DAS Pass - so HE can take the people who pay for his hotel rooms and meals on rides while the kid has to go off alone and try to find mom and her snacks before he passes out. No Cory, that's an example of how you made DAS Pass harder for people like Joey!

• Angry
  • Wow
🍪 Bored tonight - should go get a cookie.

Hey google... What does the Bible say about brother and sister relationships?

Google: For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother” (Matthew 12:48-50; ESV).
(But what about Woohoo? We're leaving Dad out here?)

Google: God calls us to be brothers and sisters in Christ, by loving each other as we love ourselves
(Thinking with a disgusted sneer at the idea of Josh loving on himself ... okay, gross Google)

Google: ... and working together to do good works unto the community around us and to work together to make disciples for Him.
(Google, have you even met josh? To him "good works in the community" means abandoning his kid at home to go play in Disney parks with all his nearest and dearest strangers ... and Nita... who chuck funds at him for crying.)
Before you know it Josh will be asking his stans to start tithing 10% of their incomes.
JoshOlsteen.jpg

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
He just made some comment like, "thank you for your patience while I've been getting back to being myself. I haven't been myself for a long time." WTH is he talking about? Did he apologize for being a jerk for the past 7 years earlier in the stream? Or is this just his annual school's out mood boost?

Last edited:
  • Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
The way she treated her parents today made me so angry.
I had to switch her off after Dad trudged back to the parking lot so she could enjoy her new merch. She does the whole, "Are you sure?" with her dad knowing full well he will say yes. My parents would do the same, except I insist that they relax while I do the extra leg work. She should sit them down at a table with the stream while she runs around. Yes, they are in pretty good shape for their age, but that doesn't matter. There comes a time when you should become an adult around your parents and her time is LONG overdue. She should be buying THEM gifts and treats.

Last edited:

Blake W

While Josh and Jenna are POS, I blame Mom and Dad too. They need to have a little backbone and draw a line in the sand. Stop being pushovers. Jenna acted like an entitled brat and was rewarded with a Loungefly and soft serve ice cream. No tummy issues when it’s free.
Jenna made a comment and said “I can either have dairy free or soft serve”. She’s too stupid to realize that soft serve is not necessarily dairy free and may in fact have the same dairy content as regular ice cream.

She plays the allergy game to get attention and dad or mom usually add to the comment making it seem legit.

The way she treated her parents today made me so angry. I wait for the day karma comes her way.
She’s straight up trash.