Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I was thinking about this the other day. When was the last time that a RTV1 stream went into a Jenna and Dale video? I know they don’t put stuff out right away, but there’s never an opportunity to push viewers over to their channel.
I think he should send the streams over to Jenna's channel. And to make up for all the past times he's done it for his own and not hers, he should dedicate a few weeks of streams to play catch-up.

Will he do it? No.
I think it's time Jenna sat her bro and his little me-first attitude down and had a talk. Will she? Probably not, Josh has the whole family trained to be afraid of upsetting him. Dale, Jenna's faithful guard dog, might have the backbone for it though.

Reactions: 12

YesNow

VIP Member
There's this weird dynamic where Liam will talk about something and Josh says he doesn't understand what he is talking about, but instead of asking him clarifying questions, he just dismisses or ignores him. He did it after the trains and he also told chat of how after school, Liam will tell him 20 minute stories about his day and school and Josh basically zones out.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
This just went down:

Liam: I wanna see the trains!

Josh: Well, we've got to go to the show now, buddy.

Liam: Awww. 😔

Josh: Hey, buddy; you can't interrupt me when I'm talking, okay? It's hard to remember what I'm trying to say.

That poor kid.
Can someone in the area please go kick Daddy Josh in the nuts for being a dick to his kid?
Let him see the trains!

• Heart

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Last night they opened some Christmas cards, so she’s actually pretty early for May the 4th.
Christmas was almost SIX MONTHS ago. Anyone who continues to support them and send gifts that they can't be bothered to open for SIX MONTHS needs to rethink the parasocial relationship they have with this family. Because for RTV1, all of these "friendships" they have with their "community" are entirely transactional. Just look at all of the sponsors, other content creators, and "hoppers" that have been squeezed dry and then discarded by the Josh and Jenna Faye Bakker grifting machine.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Watched Josh for a while at the beginning of yesterday's stream. He went into a bit of a rant because the man on the left here:
was standing in "the best viewing spot" having a "pointless political discussion." He felt they should just shut up, keep their opinions to themselves and enjoy Disney.

The irony of privileged straight, cis, white man Josh Nelson complaining about a gay couple (blue hat's partner was wearing rainbow ears and they were both wearing red shirts) blocking his view of an attraction that is being rethemed due to racism, on the first day of Pride month, during Gay Days, almost made my head explode. The fact that he was most upset by the "pointlessness" of their discussion (from his white, Christian, straight, cis male point of view), says everything you need to know about his character.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Has Jenna EVER done anything nice for her dad?
Ever? Giving him a fake "Love you daddy" doesn't count, nor does standard gifts for birthday or Christmas.

• Angry

PoorKid

VIP Member
Did Josh just say "I'm so optimistic and happy all of the time, it's weird when I'm not"?
:ROFLMAO:

Does he have a dual personality disorder thing going on?
Has he not met himself?

No personality disorder, just someone who now hates streaming from Disney almost every night, but has dug himself a financial hole by spending the $300K he's made off it so far on everything but debt, and is now forced to do it for the rest of his life when he'd rather be locked up in his home hidey-hole playing with old computers.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Liam: Is this France?

Josh: No, France is waaaay over on the other side of the park.

Stef: When we take DAD'S way around World Showcase, we don't get to see France.

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
I could only watch on and off very briefly today. I saw Jenna point out a "Dad" shirt to her father so he could buy it for himself. Umm, normally a shirt like that comes from the children. Dad decided to use his giftcards from Hoppers to buy himself a Loungefly Button Down shirt to match Mom's new backpack. I also saw Mom immediately support Jenna in her decision to wear kids clothing. She puts the kid shirt up to Jenna and declares that child's Large is perfect. Wouldn't even LOOK at the child's XL. I don't care how skinny you think you are, the length is not meant for an adult who claims to be 5"7 or taller.

PoorKid

VIP Member
He made a comment early on about having a great job, a great wife, son, family, etc. And he was thankful and he does not need to compete with others.

Maybe Josh is having a moment.
Sounds like he's trying to talk himself into believing that.

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
I fast forwarded through the drone vlog, and not only was it mostly a showcase for the media event itself, the parts of the drone show that Jenna did show featured her signature video style, where she cuts every 5 seconds. Everyone has their hack to get around copyright; Molly puts free music over the soundtrack, Adam the Woo goes with silence and voiceovers. But Jenna's 5 second cuts are the most visually and audibly jarring, and they make her videos unwatchable. Please stop, Jenna, and literally do anything else!
RTV1 treats everything like a live stream. The laziest of the “big” Disney channels. Just point and shoot EVERYTHING. Then, chop it all together, never watching it back to see how it flows. It took her almost 5 days to get that vlog out. By then, everyone who cares has watched several better vlogs about it already.

All I really got to say is, don't take them for granted because all the sudden you get some news about their health that you really don't want to hear, and then reality sets in and it sucks way worse than you thought it would have.

• Sad
  • Heart

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
Oh he's MAD mad at Stef for outing his prior engagement on Friday night. One (or both) of them must still have some feelings about the relationship where Josh proposed in the Magic Kingdom, vs his current relationship, where he proposed in an elevator at IU/UI.
He proposed in an elevator? Who says romance is dead???

• Haha

Cocobean9

VIP Member
This is Josh’s nightmare to have his wife and son in the parks with him. He’s going to need an extra dose of cokes and cookies after today 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I suggest Ron gets his own thread - he and the Nelsons are distinct.

Whining and bitchin' about something in 4K. Can't wait.
View attachment 2934277
So this dude who is "just starting" to pay down his bills has the funds to go to 4K throughout an entire stream? We're talking premium levels of service from all his providers and not going onto WiFi at all.

All those schmucks giving him money because he's so pitiful need to understand what this means - he's one of two things: a liar about his home bills situation, or he's irresponsible with money. Perhaps both.

YesNow

VIP Member
Perhaps Jenna is has anxiety-induced panic that occurs only when she could have gotten a LL but Josh won't pay for it?
Or maybe she's building a case for a DAS pass.
Anyone know if Mama Mouse got her DAS pass reinstalled with the new system? I recall her explaining that although she had trouble walking at one point, her DAS was for anxiety reasons.
I truly try not to judge anyone who uses DAS, as there are many hidden disabilities. However, if you are going on record saying you have anxiety, it's funny how that only shows up for waiting in lines at theme parks. MM works at Sea World and takes people on tours of enclosed shark tanks, etc. Both she and Jenna have no problem going through the Houses of HHN at Universal. I know people with severe anxiety who would never do any of those things.