Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YesNow

VIP Member
Canā€™t leave SuperChat money on the table. šŸ¤¢
Yep. And the man who sends Josh his late wife's share of the grocery money every week donated a "very generous" Paypal in honor of the memory of his late wife and their anniversary, which is June 4. Josh says he is happy to honor her memory on the streams. Josh is super nice to him, of course. He lets him ride the People Mover with him and "hang out" when he's in town. It's very disturbing because with RTV1, you have to "pay to play". If you don't donate enough money to pay Stef's monthly fancy Jeep payment, they don't want to know you.

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
I canā€™t even hate watch anymore. Josh is just a whiny ass bitch who is unbearable. Jenna is barely tolerable, depending on the day. Like for the HS anny, she sponged off some DVC member to get in early to the park.

DisAtNight

ok okā€¦. UMG is wrong for wanting to protect ā€œtheirā€ product and artistsā€¦ uh ok, says the guy who hits the copyright claim on anyone that uses even a smidgen of RTV1 ā€œcontentā€.

Josh is just playing a bigger game of fuck around and find out.

UMG is sending a message Josh. Heed the warning or face the consequences. Luminous isnā€™t yours. Disney isnā€™t yours. You own none of it. None of it is your IP. So if they want to shut you down, they can and will.

DisAtNight

Josh just described his current work title as a ā€œpartial chair administrator type thingā€.
WTH is this?
Never heard of this position likeā€¦ever.

Iā€™d like to know what he partially does.
Ah, someone was on tattle while he was on living with the land! He doesnā€™t do shit for the school, which is why heā€™s been demoted.

Schools have chairs to departments. So for him itā€™s music. They can handle budgets, trips, curriculum decisions etc. for the entire department (band, choir, orchestra, etc). Since heā€™s become a pro grifter the school has demoted him to a co-chair I think. So obviously they donā€™t like what heā€™s doing.

The only music he listens to anymore is the sound of paypals and superchats from the stans.

• Haha
Itā€™s almost time for the ā€œhey listen to all the problems I had to go through this week personally and professionally and donā€™t forget to like and subscribe to our channel and all the subsidiary channels we have to leech off our main channel that I have no clue how we have almost 200,000 subscribers to and I canā€˜t believe thereā€™s this crazy person that donates hundreds of dollars to us for no reason, but it would be wiser to donate through PayPal because they take a smaller amount of fees compared to superchat but no worries, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheehehhehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehheheehheehehehehheeheheheheheehhehehheeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehhehehehehehhehehehheeheheheheheheheheheheheheehheheheheheheehehehehehhehheheheheehehehehehehheehehehehheheheeheheheheheehehehheheehehehehehehā€

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I documented Josh's rant for posterityā„¢ļø. The highlights are him expressing how he goes to Disney to "escape all that," how he thinks this is a "sickness," and that all of it is caused by social media.

Thank you! He's a walking sickness caused by his own social media addiction, but he would never recognize that. I suppose I should cut him some slack - that hat, along with overhearing a "political discussion," was probably very triggering for Josh and his people, after the 34 guilty verdicts last week. You know Woo Hoo and Child Size never allowed such blasphemous discourse in their home when White Male Privilege, Arrested Development and He Who Shall Not Be Named were growing up.

• Heart

PoorKid

VIP Member
For fun:
What would you do/how would you behave if you got in line behind Josh for people mover and ended up in the same set of cars?
I'd turn the volume on my phone up full tilt and play a Spotify playlist the entire ride for a copyright strike.

• Haha
  • Heart

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Also, Dale made an epoxy bar top table? Um, the epoxy for that kind of project isnā€™t cheap and I doubt he had the lumber just lying around the house.

Please tell me again how hard these twits have it that they can do these expensive hobbies but still cry that they canā€™t pay their bills or find jobsā€¦.
I watched this video, and it's even weirder than that. The epoxy bar top table was for that Airbnb or VRBO owned by their hopper friends that they've done a couple of videos promoting (KissimeeKastawayVilla on IG). One was a tour of the home on RTV1; the other was one of my favorite Adventure vlogs, the one where Dale stayed there for several days and painted the garage.

Here's where it gets weird - he made that table over a year ago. You can tell because the room looks completely different now, and you can see the table in pictures and videos on IG going back for months. Dale even says at the beginning of the video that he "remembered" he still hadn't done anything with this old footage.

Looks like we have a new winner in the family for the longest time between recording and releasing a vlog! If you can't afford any new adventures, I guess this is easier than trying to find a real job.

• Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
So itā€™s Gay Days this weekend at MK and Epcot. Wonder if this is why Josh is doing a double dip today? No way heā€™s doing a Super Fabulous Stream in those parks.

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
As a music teacher, Josh should know better and know to respect artistic copyrights. Shame on him!
I was about to say the same thing. And I'm sure he considers himself not just a music teacher but a musician. Relying on (i.e. stealing and making excuses for it) someone else's creativity and art to patch over your out of control spending is really shitty.

If his channel is supporting two households, perhaps the currently unemployed adults in each of those households could get actual jobs and contribute (not looking at you, Dale ... yet). And the person who has the highest paying actual job should use Nita's generosity to see a financial advisor and get his monetary shit show straightened out with advice on how to stop living way beyond his means.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
So Josh claims he hasn't been himself "for a long time"? I'm sorry, how long is "a long time"?

I'd also love to know what he feels his baseline is for "being himself". Did he turn into this self absorbed prick after they moved to Florida and he realized he could run off to WDW one a whim, or has he always been this way?

Another wild Adventure to Michaels buying stuff to make a fairy garden. I'm doing life wrong.
View attachment 2983822
That's an interesting way to spend money when neither person in the family has a job.
She even had to add a warped hidden mickey with oddly sized ears to it.

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
If Ron, Josh and Cory were my kid's uncles, and they offered to take my kid to the parks, this is how I picture it playing out:

Ron: Kid comes back a little sunburned, soaking wet, missing a shoe, and sick from eating too much junk food, but says he had the best day ever. There's also a vague story about almost falling off of, under or into something, but Uncle Ron says don't worry about that - it was nothing.

Josh: Kid comes back exactly the same as when he left, but crying because he didn't get to ride anything fun, or go in the play areas, or even get out of the stroller. He's also starving, because Uncle Josh didn't buy him any snacks; supposedly because he wasn't sure about kid's dietary restrictions and food allergies, but really it's because he's cheap.

Cory: Trick question - everyone in the family knows you don't leave any of the nieces or nephews alone with Uncle Cory, no matter how many times he offers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blake W

This family has absolutely no chemistry. Josh and Steph are like a couple who recently met and are still trying to get into each others vibe (or not).

Poor Liam is just thrown in the mix like a random kid at Disney joining these two awkward adults.
What a pair.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
There's that creepy, Norman Bates smile. My partner says it looks like he's trying to replicate a human smile from someone's description about how to do that, but it's devoid of any emotion behind it.

• Haha

advil

Liamā€™s mom seems like the least fun person in the world and his dad always leaves to do fun stuff without him. ā˜¹

• Sad

YesNow

VIP Member
ResortTV1 #12 It's Not Even White.
I went back and I think the exact quote is, ā€œTheyā€™re not even the same color.ā€ However, in going back, I caught this gem that happens around 1:38. Josh asked the chat the best thing that ever happened to them in the parks. Someone said it was their proposal. Stef, the unpredictable Nelson, dropped this gem in chat:
IMG_8905.jpeg

Turns out Josh proposed to someone else at Disney World and she accepted, but it didnā€™t work out. šŸ˜‚. We need to find this smart lady and get her on Tattle. Unless, sheā€™s already hereā€¦

• Wow
  • Haha