Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jas5q

Josh said that they were "gifted" a deluxe resort stay by a generous hopper, so they'll be riding tons of rides. I only caught the beginning, but it's not clear whether they're actually staying on property or just using the reservation for extended evening hours
Ah thanks!
If they don't take advantage on an actual room, that would make me sick. I dream of a day I am fiscally in a place to stay at a deluxe resort, let alone be gifted a night.

Reactions: 5

PoorKid

VIP Member
Maybe she's putting more content on her channel to try to build the income while Dale is trying to fill his missing hours? I can imagine her asking Josh to give her a more equitable share to help get them through this and Mr-I-need-superchats-to-keep-my-family-going probably said no.

Jas5q

Oh yep. He’s done that in the past where he just happens to not stream on those days. This is why he’s such a scumbag. MK is his favorite place in the whole World but just this weekend without any Christmas stuff, etc, at the deluxe resorts, yeah why not visit them for “something different”. Joke
I need someone to ask about groups of people wearing all the red shirts (I assume that's still the gay days sign)

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Thank you! I really felt like he wasn't staying in the room, and was trying to hide it. The late night errand, planning to start installing pavers in his backyard at 8:00 AM today - everything points to going home last night. I wonder if there will even be a room tour vlog? I can't believe Josh wouldn't seize the opportunity to make some money off the free room.

It's completely mindblowing to me that they have an almost 8 year old child, and they didn't stay in a free, deluxe room on property during his spring break. But Josh still sees it primarily as HIS spring break, and he's going to spend 4 of the 5 evenings of it streaming. What a sad, pathetic man-child.
Yes, he was dancing around any mention of the room, or of staying the night. Almost any other person would have piped up with at least a casual mention of having their luggage/stuff in the room.

He couldn't let the viewers know he wasn't staying the night as that person who gifted them that stay was watching and would never do it again if they knew how he abused it.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Question about Stef: does she have a side job at all? I can relate to being ill quite a bit and understand how hard it is to raise two children, so I understand if she's not working. I just recall someone saying she was an accountant once upon a time, but lately Josh said they have a real accountant to do their taxes now?
Stef has not worked outside the home since Liam was born, as far as I can tell. If I recall correctly, she worked for a medical office previously (chiropractor, maybe? I did a deep dive on them a while back).

Stef describes herself as a small business owner on the RTV1 FB page (which is run by Stef; Jenna runs IG and Josh is mostly in charge of YT. I think they've said this, but it's painfully obvious when you look at all 3 that it's 3 different people posting under one moniker, because they're terrible at cross posting). Stef's been posting links to her blog posts on FB like it's 1999 instead of 2024. Most notably, the Turkey Wiggle recipe, but since then, also one about car insurance, and another about taxes. They're purportedly to help people with their move to Florida, but mostly they seem to be an opportunity for Stef to trauma dump about the cost of their insurance (thanks Josh's car accident!) and complain about a relative who died without a will and she had to help clean up the mess (you may have a will, Stef and Josh, but you're fooling yourselves if you think Liam won't be in the exact same place with your hoarder house someday).

So did Josh change his mind about streaming today? And Jenna, in all her wisdom, went to Epcot instead of AK, on Earth Day, and AK's anniversary? They're ridiculous.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Dale hurry up, she’s about to max out your credit card.
I don't see Dale as really caring as much as Kelly does.
Dale is that happy-go-lucky guy who will go along with whatever's being said. If it's racist, he'll laugh, if it's sexist he'll laugh. If it's sexist about his wife he'll laugh harder.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
He was making a big deal out of when he wants to mute a part of the audio before HEA starts that usually gives him a copyright issue. If he doesn't mute it, it becomes an issue to get it cleared up. So, by being a pro-active muter, it enables him to maximize the profit of filming in the World by making money off the backs of the underpaid CMs and brilliant minded imagineers that make it all happen for him.
That was it! He wasn't thanking his supporters (what was I thinking?), he was telling everyone how much muting some of the copyrighted songs helps them financially. (So, patting himself on the back instead of thanking others.) And that it's really made a difference, because they've finally been able to pay off some debt, since he started muting. Thank you!

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
The old Reddit post #104

Thank you! Of course, then I had to dive into his reddit posts a bit. It's mostly promoting his channel and complaining about T-Mobile, but he did an AMA a year ago:
-they moved to Orlando in 2008
-he claims Stef is unable to work due to health issues, so they rely on the income from "both of his jobs to make ends meet"
-someone asked what was his LEAST favorite snack he's tried at WDW, and he said the thick chocolate chip cookies that are so hard, you could break a tooth

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Yet Ron is the only one that actually shows that he spends time with his family and also notes it to his viewers that he won't be having a live stream on a certain upcoming day b/c he's spending time with his family. He's also the only one that takes his kid to the Parks with him sometimes, unlike many others like Josh.
Ron is an active participant in his family. I like that. What I don't like is how he uses the excuse that he used to be in the military and away from them for 6 months at a time as an excuse for being away from them now.

We all know that the older a child gets the more problems in life they encounter. If they have two parents, they NEED both parents available to them, not just to text or call, but for a hug, or support, or discipline. Shrugging his shoulders and saying "Oh well, Shelly can handle it" is BS.

Last edited:

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
As soon as I saw they were dressed like St. Patrick's Day and Mardi Gras had a baby, and that baby threw up all over them, I passed. Unless they got embarrassingly drunk - then it might be worth a watch.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
The more I look at that image, focusing in on the arms of Josh and Jenna, it's clear Jenna understood the assignment, she's motioning to the "Wilderness" image over the sofa bed.

Josh, however had no clue what the assignment was. He stepped right into the frame, then awkwardly held that hand up as if he's motioning "Look, I have goo on my hand" 🖐

Wait... are we sure that's even his hand? It looks rather photo-shopped. Like the bitty baby hand Deadpool was growing.

• Haha