Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
🍪 Bored tonight - should go get a cookie.

Hey google... What does the Bible say about brother and sister relationships?

Google: For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother” (Matthew 12:48-50; ESV).
(But what about Woohoo? We're leaving Dad out here?)

Google: God calls us to be brothers and sisters in Christ, by loving each other as we love ourselves
(Thinking with a disgusted sneer at the idea of Josh loving on himself ... okay, gross Google)

Google: ... and working together to do good works unto the community around us and to work together to make disciples for Him.
(Google, have you even met josh? To him "good works in the community" means abandoning his kid at home to go play in Disney parks with all his nearest and dearest strangers ... and Nita... who chuck funds at him for crying.)

• Haha
Reactions: 5

YesNow

VIP Member
He's getting ready to end the stream soon because he wants to get home to his family "enjoy some things on his own." Nice.
I didn't watch today, but the only reason I could see him venturing out to Epcot when he has Genie Plus is to meet someone for a Grifted Birthday Meal.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Dale is nice, but he's no Josh. Nita likes 'em cheap and grumpy.
Dale started to get a little grumpy when Jenna insisted that they get their spot for the second drone show an hour before it started. Or maybe he was just hangry because he'd been streaming for 5+ hours and didn't get food at the media event, like Jenna did.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Ron gives creep vibes. I don't trust these streamers who don't spend time with their family. Mother's Day without your kids and wife? What is wrong with you.
Ron said they did Mother's Day for his wife on Saturday, and then Shelly and the kids were with her mom on Sunday. He said they aren't necessarily tied to specific dates for celebrating holidays, which I don't think is unusual for the kinds of jobs they've always had (Ron working overseas when he was deployed for the military and then again when he was painting ships, and Shelly working 12 hour shifts as a pipefitter). And though I don't get the creeper vibe from Ron, he does have a big personality (to put it mildly), and I could see where celebrating Mother's Day for Shelly's mom when he's out of town might be best for everyone.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I didn't watch today, but the only reason I could see him venturing out to Epcot when he has Genie Plus is to meet someone for a Grifted Birthday Meal.
A definite possibility. He showed up on Ron's stream at MK an hour or more later; I'm sure to end his birthday weekend alone on the PeopleMover, with a cookie and a Coke. Kinda sad.

• Haha
  • Sad

YesNow

VIP Member
So Tranquil Tuesday is going to see the return of Luminous?

Just think if Josh tried this hard with righting his finances or being a good dad.. as opposed to getting copyrighted material allowed….
Ha! Will he try to take credit for this? I’m sure it has absolutely nothing to do with the soundtrack being released on streaming yesterday and everything to do with Josh Nelson pestering his YouTube and Disney contacts.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
They're back for the third Sister Hazel show. Stef has once again been parked behind a tree. I was trying to figure out why this is her favorite band, when they went into the refrain from their one hit:

"It's hard to say what it is I see in you.
Wonder if I'll always be with you."
I briefly turned the stream on only to hear them announce after singing that in the first set that it will be sung in every set and I was so out of there.

• Haha
Great idea! I watched a few minutes of Cory Meets World last night, and I don't think Steve was with him. I can't watch when they're together; not because of Steve necessarily, but Cory tends to spend the entire stream making jokes about Steve not liking seafood, and that gets old quickly.

As for no one else streaming regularly on Friday nights, I doubt it's out of any kind of respect for Josh. Not wanting to compete, maybe. But probably most likely that everyone is tired at the end of the work week, and they just want to spend time with their families. Much like Josh, except he wants to spend time with his REAL family - his sister/wife and parents - so he streams.

Side note - Dale has been posting a LOT on his IG lately. That golf expo, actual golfing, spending time with Jenna in the parks and other places; many during normal business hours. Initially, I thought he probably just took time off to volunteer at the golf tournament, but that was several weeks ago. This morning, he was at an auto supply store, showing how he takes his used oil after changing the oil in his car. Does he still have a job? Or has he decided to make vlogging his "full-time job," like Jenna? That would leave Josh as the sole person in their extended family of 7 who has an actual job.
On the stream last week that he was on with Jenna, he mentioned he doesn't really have a full-time job at this time. Something about only going down to one day a week. But not sure about what he does; it was mentioned in the past about investing money kinda job.
So, he has more time on his hands while he looks for something else.

I don't Steve's think that bright. Here's Steve pointing out that they blow hot air straight up into the balloon to raise you up. No, not really, Steve.
Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 9.18.29 PM.png

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
Not to put anyone down, but I have seen a lot of streamers from numbers go to bigger more self absorbed egos. The more one gets concerned about metrics, the more one cares.
Agreed. I also feel 75% of them start out with egos.

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I think it's worth noting that Jenna's vlogs have been coming out a lot faster since Dale has been working less. I imagine having him home more has forced her spend more time working at her self-declared full time job as a vlogger, and less time browsing the aisles at Target and Home Goods, and hanging out with other streamers, hoping that they'll buy her new pretties and yummy snacks.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I apologize for all the grammatical & spelling errors, I know it makes it hard to read. I'm typing on a computer that is lagging horribly when I try to edit.