Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cavamom

VIP Member
As if a Stef blog post wasn't enough entertainment for one day, RTV1 also released a dining vlog starring Jenna and... Josh? That's an odd pairin- oh, Disney "invited them out," so both had to make an appearance. Contrary to popular belief, Josh actually does own a long sleeved, button up, men's dress shirt, and he wore it to 1900 Park Fair (the Best Buy employee blue polo he wore to California Grill must have been in the wash). Of course, everyone else's vlogs reviewing the re-opening were released 2 weeks ago, so it either took Jenna this long to finish editing, or they didn't get invited out until the way after all the other vloggers; possibly only after some whiny emails from Josh to his "media contact." There's nothing interesting in the vlog - they ate some beige food, Jenna said the strawberry soup was ah-mazing, and Josh discovered that molten lava cake exists, and that the gooey center is almost like... molten.
So I will come to their defense a little. They reopened a few weeks ago. This was a media event to try and drum up business that was held last week. Anyone and everyone who has ever vlogged Disney was there, so nothing very special about this invite. Even Tim tracker made the cut😂
There is, however, no excuse for eating gummy bears at a buffet. What is that???

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Ron said they did Mother's Day for his wife on Saturday, and then Shelly and the kids were with her mom on Sunday. He said they aren't necessarily tied to specific dates for celebrating holidays, which I don't think is unusual for the kinds of jobs they've always had (Ron working overseas when he was deployed for the military and then again when he was painting ships, and Shelly working 12 hour shifts as a pipefitter). And though I don't get the creeper vibe from Ron, he does have a big personality (to put it mildly), and I could see where celebrating Mother's Day for Shelly's mom when he's out of town might be best for everyone.
Shortly after you posted this Ron got very defensive of his streaming job and traveling. I don't think that was a coincidence in timing. Someone from here post over there?

It might be that Josh is monitoring here (as usual) looking for info on himself and decided to "warn" Ron about what's being said.

Last edited:

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I'm pretty sure they moved to Florida before they had Liam. I don't recall seeing or hearing that he had any issues at birth or has any medical conditions. But I was reminded that they did at one time allude to having trouble conceiving. So it's possible that some of the medical expenses (at least with that old debt he mentioned on reddit) were due to that.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Josh, walking into Fantasmic: Does TV even make money anymore? I pretty much only watch YouTube. Who still watches TV? That's what happens when they stop being creative.
That's weird. Disney has a HUGE investment in "TV" aka Disney Plus/Hulu/ESPN/ABC/NatGeo.

WTF is he talking about? The parks are still leaning on the existence of these entities to bring in guests. Mandalorian is one of many perfect examples, they brought it to the parks to bring in people.

Josh might want to shut his trap before it gets attention he doesn't want.

Last edited:

sassysloth

And of course the just met up with mom and dad who got them cookies if I'm not mistaken.

• Sick
  • Angry
Josh staying at Bay Lake, Ron at Poly. The tragic poor life of a Disney streamer.

---
Josh’s lungs about to give out.

Last edited:
  • Haha

sassysloth

I get the concept of celebrating another day but he is never with his family. It's hard to celebrate if you are live every day without them LOL. I feel bad for all the kids. No job is worth not seeing your kids 99% of the time. In that respect I have kudos for Jenna who if she is live every day she isn't hurting anyone. We will see in our lifetime support groups for the children of vloggers and streamers
Yet Ron is the only one that actually shows that he spends time with his family and also notes it to his viewers that he won't be having a live stream on a certain upcoming day b/c he's spending time with his family. He's also the only one that takes his kid to the Parks with him sometimes, unlike many others like Josh.

Reactions: 5
Yet Ron is the only one that actually shows that he spends time with his family and also notes it to his viewers that he won't be having a live stream on a certain upcoming day b/c he's spending time with his family. He's also the only one that takes his kid to the Parks with him sometimes, unlike many others like Josh.
I can't even hate watch Ron anymore with his cocky behavior and weird personality. Have I missed something? Does he only livestream from9 to 4 then head home? he doesn't go to Tokyo or now Disneyland once a month without his kids? cruises? last time I hate watched he talked about being away on a Disney trip once a month proudly away from his family.

Last edited:
  • Heart

sassysloth

Wow Josh deserves the "dad of the year award" (not!) for being the guy that will take his kid to look at stupid throwback stuff for his tech vlog no one gives a hoot about and to see cows, but won't take him into the parks with him at least once a month or so. What a jerk.

• Haha
There's also a super awkward moment that begins at 3:15:35 when he asks "Who's your friend?" to a couple obviously there for Gay Days. They've met Jenna before and said they're fans of the channel, but I don't know if they will be after this interaction with Josh.
She’s thinking “Friend? Damn this guy’s an ahole.”

• Heart
Yesterday, Ron was waiting for the Tangled show and he had his field of view on the stage and a bunch of little kids sitting down in front of the stage. He had it on them for a while, and I was thinking is that necessary? I don't think he thinks anything of it, but it's a little weird.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Watching this shitshow of a live stream for 7 years....so much money thrown at them and so many questions being deleted by mods on what the money will be used for. Lol I can't even with these idiots
Well now I want to watch just to see the mods (who will see not a penny of those donations) furiously trying to delete messages as fast as they come in! Maybe towards the end of the stream, when Josh is getting tired and cranky, and more apt to let his true personality shine through.

Last edited:

Blake W

Am I the only person that isn't going to notice the difference between 4K and whatever the hell I'm watching now?
It’s not a continuous difference. Depends on what he’s showing.
Sometimes maybe good. Sometimes maybe s**t.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Good point, but I would argue that's even worse. They're more than happy to open and spend the gifts, but it took 6 months for them to find an hour to sit at home and do the laziest version of a mass thank you - a livestream featuring Josh's insincere, creepy televangelist smile, during which he no doubt collected even more Superchats and Paypals. They're gross.
Well, it's around that time of year that Jenna starts to plan out what she'll be doing with her December birthday gift money (fact, she's done her planning before on stream) She knows she won't get gifts if they never thanked people for their prior ones.

• Sick
But then he went on to thank everyone for their (financial) support, because "it helps a lot - we've finally been able to pay off some debt. And we have a lot of debt." Josh, you've been doing this for more than 7 years, and it's just recently allowed you to pay off some debt? Sounds like another thing in your life that's going really well; along with your diet, job and marriage.
He was making a big deal out of when he wants to mute a part of the audio before HEA starts that usually gives him a copyright issue. If he doesn't mute it, it becomes an issue to get it cleared up. So, by being a pro-active muter, it enables him to maximize the profit of filming in the World by making money off the backs of the underpaid CMs and brilliant minded imagineers that make it all happen for him.