Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
Josh and Jenna have definitely used Joey for his DAS, no doubt. But guessing they are "pals" so they will look past it?

I know Maria (LBV) has a DAS pass as well, but rarely does she ride anything - but I feel like she has worked it out so Chris somehow gets to ride and she doesn't - I don't understand how she works it.

Joey will continue to get DAS no matter what - but it makes me wonder if "friends" have figure that out and want to "meet up for a day in the park streaming with their BFF Joey..........and oh golly gee add me to your DAS".

Reactions: 6
I really hate those giant sunglasses on Jenna.

I see Josh is going to use Genie Plus for Hollywood Studios tonight. He's busy stacking up his rides during work today. Unless, there is a special guest who is paying for him. I'm sure Medal Man is in town for the marathons. Will he make an appearance?
When he's by himself, he all the sudden has the money for Genie+

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Yes, he was dancing around any mention of the room, or of staying the night. Almost any other person would have piped up with at least a casual mention of having their luggage/stuff in the room.

He couldn't let the viewers know he wasn't staying the night as that person who gifted them that stay was watching and would never do it again if they knew how he abused it.
I just can't wrap my head around a family of huge Disney fans not figuring out a way to use a gifted room at BLT, one of the most coveted DVC properties. I know it's hard to get away when you have a new puppy, but what about Jenna and Dale or mom and dad staying there? Or any combination of the 6 adults who live there staying with Liam? Extended Evening Hours is a nice perk, but staying in a deluxe room is even better; especially for a kid. Unless they really aren't such big Disney fans and are only in it for the money....

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
He asks Ivone and the camera directly at Jenna while they were in the swings at the bar, "Are you swingers"?
Thank you - that was the line - swingers; not swapping. Different word; same concept.
I noticed this too. He filmed her more than his wife. At one point, he grabs her foot in the water. Jenna was rather flirty with him at times, as well. Unless she was just playing it up for his camera. I found the entire concept of the drink package crazy if you are actually going to be in the water. There were parts of that lazy river that were pretty deep.

Yes, how completely cringe and inappropriate for a “Disney” family channel. Also, completely inappropriate to ask of people with Bible quotes in their kitchens. Kelly is awful.
Totally inappropriate to say to Jenna in the first place, but particularly weird to include in the vlog, even if it was meant as a joke and J&D took it as a joke. And I agree that it's nuts for DC to include unlimited beer and wine and offer a premium drink package when the purpose of the park is for guests to spend the entire day in the water. Kelly spent more time talking about the drinks than he did the food (he never even showed lunch or snacks) or any of the other details about DC that would help someone who is thinking about going.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Jenna’s at Magic Kingdom with Mom and Dad. Woohoo already fetched her a breakfast treat as she sat her ass down.
So nice to have servants.

The more I look at Jenna's overall existence I wonder what kind of a life she has. She won't do anything for herself other than shop. Aside from Ivone, she doesn't seem to have friends. We know she doesn't work. No kids (not saying she has to have them, just that they take up most of our lives).

What does she do all day, every day? I wonder if her mom and dad feel they owe it to her to keep her taken care of. She's probably on the phone with her mom half the time she's not with her.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Goo and his brother Matt run 3 channels now. All three of them are related to Disney World in different ways.
  • One he doesn't make any money off of as it's a continuously running resort-style info screen with selections of Disney music. I like that it will play without commercials. He uses it to post upcoming streams and other information.
  • Another channel is for their videos (this is new)
  • The third is for live streams.

Let's compare that to Josh's business brain child of running 3 channels:
  • RTV1 is for live streams and videos, all of which are geared to pull in as much money as possible through every possible method.
  • Retro-Junk is set to bore the viewer while pulling in ad revenue, if he had any viewers.
  • Homes, as far as I'm aware, is a comedy channel about a man and his wife butting heads over heading to Starbucks while keeping it family friendly by mentioning stripper clubs in the Orlando area.

Who has the successful business model and who is off his Ritalin?

Last edited:
  • Haha

advil

Yeah I actually watched the beginning of the stream when they were both walking around and it was kinda neat, but then when they started trying to ride stuff at the same time it got annoying fast and I tuned out. I just checked back and now it seems like just a normal Josh stream with him riding the Peoplemover, no thanks!

• Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
I’ve crossed paths with this fool like three times today. I could say something mean, but unlike Josh, I’m actually spending an afternoon/evening with my loved ones.

I will say something nice: he did look like he lost some weight.

• Wow

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
All day?!? After streaming Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights, and going on that fireworks cruise last night. Dale went along for that, according to his IG stories. I wonder if Stef and Liam were invited, or if Josh spent his entire spring break away from his family?
Again? His greed knows no bounds.
He's fishing for money in a limited tank and he's pretty much fished it out for the week. With nothing new in his streaming, he's not bringing in in any new marks.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Such a magical Saturday with Joshie in the MK. Happened to turn it on and he was riding the RR, and they were heading to the Fantasyland stop. I told my DH that omg he's going there to get closer to ride the Peoplemover. Wouldn't you know it? As they pull into station he asks his viewers in chat if they want to go to MSUSA or go ride the Peoplemover. He said they were all saying Peoplemover, which I highly doubt. :rolleyes:

I immediately said JFC and turned it off. :sneaky:
You got further than I can with his streams. I usually tune out the moment I hear his voice.

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
He and that woman deserve each other, honestly. She sounded just as miserable and petty as he is. But why even respond to her like that? Just take the high road, smile at her and move away a bit. Make a joke about it after like "she must not have been having a magical day" and then carry on with your life of mining for superchats. He invests so much time and energy into turning tiny slights into wars and then ruminating about it for validation.

Wait what did Josh just say? He says talking about Liam "he was with me at the chiropractor yesterday while we both get our adjustments, and he gets one too..."
Maybe I'm not that well informed I guess. Do little kids get regular back adjustments at a chiropractor?

• Wow
Absolutely. You can tell by the amount of time they show themselves on camera. Josh shows himself as a bonus to anyone shoving $50 in his pocket... very much like a horrifying lap dance. Right there, he's valuing his appearance. HUGE Ego.

Doesn't surprise me that he wasn't shown helping with the pavers on his own driveway - he has zero skill other than tooting his own horn, literally and figuratively.
He can blow hard on his sax.

• Haha
I became fascinated with this cult-like group of streamers while I was having a lengthy recovery period last year, after I'd watched every other possible thing in the world, including my own ceiling.

Last night's dinner was JC, her husband, RyGuy, his wife "LaLa" and Steve. Just five and it was a table for four where the staff had just crammed in an extra chair for them. The other woman you saw was probably some waitress or fan that had stopped by. I put it on for a few minutes around this time and they were so loud and gobby that I couldn't stand it in the background. If you watch them in certain combinations it's like a competition to see who has the most correct opinion, who knows the most pointless info about anything, and generally who can be loudest.

Josh always gets a nice little shout out from Pete McD.
I was watching some of the JC Epcot stream yesterday, and I think it was that guy Ron was talking about something that I know something about, and what he said was somewhere in left field. It's like all these streamers will preach something that they think is gospel b/c they think being on YouTube makes you a know-it-all, but it's a bunch of hogwash.

So sometimes they offer pointless information, but the pointless information is often wrong! lol

I went back and I think the exact quote is, “They’re not even the same color.” However, in going back, I caught this gem that happens around 1:38. Josh asked the chat the best thing that ever happened to them in the parks. Someone said it was their proposal. Stef, the unpredictable Nelson, dropped this gem in chat:
View attachment 2860391
Turns out Josh proposed to someone else at Disney World and she accepted, but it didn’t work out. 😂. We need to find this smart lady and get her on Tattle. Unless, she’s already here…
Jenna was completely unaware of this story and thought he was talking about Stef. Then both of them awkwardly laughed at this comment:
Josh.jpg

• Wow