Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
So much muting, and multiple complaints today about copyright claims. He just went on an extended rant about Universal again, and how they are wrong and unfair with their copyright claims. Then he said he wasn't trying to be a downer, but it isn't just his family that depends on the income; it's Jenna's household, as well. He concluded his diatribe with, "one last thing, because I know people are getting annoyed, but I don't care, honestly. And I'm not going to change what I'm doing because of a few complaints. If you don't like it, you can turn it off."
Sounds like someone got under Joshie's skin. I'm hoping it was Jenna.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
The story starts a little bit after he leaves The Land pavilion.
Didn't want to, but pulled it up to hear what he said. Thank you for the time stamp/location it helped!
His chiropractor diagnosed him. LOL. Might as well have called up Cory.
What's wrong with going to a real doc?

Love how he had to finish it out with his usual, sarcastic "... so yeah. Fun times. Hehe." which is his way of flipping it to place guilt on the viewers, make them feel like he's such a great guy and they're causing him injury.

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Josh is only doing this kind of stream b/c he knows that Park Pass has been doing multi-cam streams for a month or more now and he has to get in on that and try to top them. :rolleyes:
It's rather funny how Adam will talk nicely about RTV1/Josh and even say they're the "gold standard" all the while they know what they're doing is driving Josh nuts.
Josh has nothing nice to say about any of his competitors, particularly PPTV/Adam as he thinks it's all about who gets to the finish line first.

ThePhantom

• Haha

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
Was just coming to comment about "It's Joey's World" video.

Maybe I misunderstood, but my impression from Joey's sister was that someone who "pretends to love Joey so much and wants to ride with Joey" should look at what they are doing that is not hurting Joey.

I took it that she WAS accusing someone that has in the past used him - and maybe just recently tried to secure using him again recently?

But I could be way off in my impression.

Jas5q

If anyone is suffering with insomnia, RTV1 will be at the Skyliner resorts tonight. Tune in and you’ll be asleep in 15 minutes.
This 'shopping' is the reason I hate capitalism. 'I need it!!' Followed by 'I'm not sure what I already have purchased, which one did it look like?'

• Haha
  • Sick
You rang? :D

But seriously, something is so off with these people. Why do you never see or hear about Liam doing things with his grandparents or his aunt and uncle? Would Jenna and Dale find it too difficult to build a close relationship with their nephew because they couldn't have their own kids? Or do you think Steph hates the lot of them and refuses to allow them to spend time together? And don't any of them question Josh about why he doesn't do shit with his kid? Dale and Jenna take their dog to lunch for its birthday, but they don't think it's super fucked up that Josh won't take his kid to a boy's day out baseball game?
Or how weird it is to have a sister-wife.

YesNow

VIP Member
I know they said the benefactor who gifted them the BLT room wanted to be anonymous. But it's that Dave guy, right?
All signs point to Dave. I sure hope you had a magical night with the ungrateful Nelson siblings, Dave. Ask Donna J how that eventually turns out.
---
Skimming through some grifting highlights. At 2:40, they are about to enter the holding cell on RotR. Jenna tells Dave's teenage daughter, “Do you want to sit with your mom and dad?” The girl looks shocked and immediately jumps back to her parents.

Jenna: Either way it doesn’t matter. We’ll all be in the same car.
Josh: Yeah, we’ll all be in the same car.

Hey, Jenna. This family shelled out over $300 plus Signature dining to hang out with you. Chances are, she probably wants to ride WITH you. Poor Jenna wanted to spread out in the front of the car with Josh. Her anxiety must have been kicking in. How can people not see how phony they are? So selfish and ungrateful.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Dale got high marks until the show started. I’m guessing because everyone and their brother was streaming.
Absolutely. Dale was nice to listen to and he kept the conversation very real verses Josh's stiff, awkward conversations.
He's still a goofball and there are certain things this family does that triggers negative feelings (like naming Disney shows and places as their own - don't do that, Disney created these things for everyone) But of all of them, I'll take Dale.

Who knew he had his pilot's license? Sounds like he's rated to fly a decent sized plane too.

Last edited:

YesNow

VIP Member
I'm willing to bet my grandpa's gold tooth that Josh keeps an attendance scoreboard and threatens to reduce Jenna's "equal share" even further than it already is each time she's not present, unless he gets to take the exact same number of days off.
This. If Josh is alone tomorrow, you can bet the gold tooth that Jenna will be alone on a Friday night very soon.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
And hes a teacher. Thats 2 qualities you dont want to dabble in when it comes to teaching children. Then again, this is also the guy that talks badly about the children from his previous school
I just don't understand how anyone can listen to him smearing children like he has and think it's okay since he doesn't work at those schools anymore. The fact that he does this and thinks "hehe, it's fine" is the perfect insight into who he is: unprofessional, toxic, and constantly looking to better himself at the expense of others, aka: a jerk.

DisAtNight

That would be sweet. if UMG is anything like Universal they do not mess around.
What Josh fails to realize is that Streaming is a privilege, not a right. He slipped over to the wrong side of that years back. Someone needs to kick him in the head to straighten it out, and UMG might just do it.
It’s just funny to see how immature he is with his response. Goo created Goominous, which I thought was actually kinda cool, Ron’s taking it in stride, but our baby Joshie man, he’s crying and taking a fit.

PoorKid

VIP Member
Let’s not kid ourselves. Mother’s Day will just focus on Jenna as her adventures as a Dog Mom.
Josh spends it at Disney World with his Super Chatters, Jenna spends it with her dog, and nobody spends it spoiling their mom. That's sad.

• Sad

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Evidently in 10-12 years we get full time youtubing from the wonder twins once he retires.
Sure hope that fancy, private school has great health coverage for retirees. 10-12 years from now at his age is still ~10 years too early for Medicare for Josh and Stef. If they have big medical expenses now, just imagine how much more they'll be as the lovebirds approach 60.

PoorKid

VIP Member
I think Josh was at the park with Joey's World last night. I wonder if that was his last night of DAS grifting?

sassysloth

So, he's not worried about getting hit with copyright tonight by openly showing the fireworks as they walk?

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
It's absolutely killing Josh that they aren't staying for Luminous. And he's throwing Stef under the bus for it by telling Liam they can't stay because "mom doesn't want you to be too tired for school tomorrow."

• Wow