Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Josh, sitting in Fantasmic: (Explains how RTV1 gets $ from YouTube Premium Subscriptions.) So thanks to all of you who have YouTube Premium! You're helping support all these creators!

So, Josh thinks he's more creative than actual TV programming. That tracks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

cavamom

VIP Member
Okay, that is very unusual.
Now I really want to know. Was the chiropractor in tandem with a physical therapist for some injury sustained before or at birth? Was his spine compressed somehow? His legs twisted? How far has he come? How far does he have to go?

When my first born was little and had a condition that required constant monitoring, I'd never have moved away from his doctor team that was helping him... yet they uprooted and moved like 1000 miles off without a concern?
My dad was a physical therapist. The main reason he treated infants was for torticollis (stiffening of the neck muscles on one side). It’s congenital, not uncommon, and it resolves over a short time.

Josh and Jenna have definitely used Joey for his DAS, no doubt. But guessing they are "pals" so they will look past it?

I know Maria (LBV) has a DAS pass as well, but rarely does she ride anything - but I feel like she has worked it out so Chris somehow gets to ride and she doesn't - I don't understand how she works it.

Joey will continue to get DAS no matter what - but it makes me wonder if "friends" have figure that out and want to "meet up for a day in the park streaming with their BFF Joey..........and oh golly gee add me to your DAS".
As much as you all know how much I hate Maria I have to say with DAS she makes chris show his lighting lane and genie + they bought which is overkill in itself on camera and he goes in by himself to the rides she can't do. Still hate her. At least they pay for it. She almost shoves it in her face every stream when chris is there about how he bought lightning lane as she waves him off while she stays outside the ride and we all have to look at her as if she is proving a point as he goes to do rides alone. We get it, you are so righteous.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Josh would have a(nother) heart attack if he ran into a fan group of gay men. Interestingly enough he already has many in his chat and he's willing to take their money and use them as mods.

• Angry

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
The immature child side is out and about?
Taking a page out of the Kelly Meyer's handbook, did Dale freeze her credit cards?

Question about Stef: does she have a side job at all? I can relate to being ill quite a bit and understand how hard it is to raise two children, so I understand if she's not working. I just recall someone saying she was an accountant once upon a time, but lately Josh said they have a real accountant to do their taxes now?
She called herself “a small business owner” in the last blog post on FB. Is that the real estate referral thing or cooking doing the books for RTV1?

• Wow
Disney, we have a workers comp claim for tennis elbow. Advertising for your Parks has caused physical trauma and will need some medical bills paid for and some time off.
Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 6.40.08 PM.png

• Haha
This might be a hit back at Ron on the go who said the other day that Astro Orbiter was a ride that could not be streamed because “there’s nothing to see up there when it rises and you lose signal in the elevator”. Ron also said “holding the gimbal in the elevator won’t work because you’re too close to people and there’s no room”.
Maybe that’s RTV1’s back-at-cha
Josh2.jpg

• Haha

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
Josh is already streaming from MK. I’m guessing this is how the entire summer is going to play out. RTV1 every day . Can’t leave SuperChat money on the table. 🤢
Should we take bets on how many times Daddy of the Year takes his son to the parks this summer? I say 3.

• Sad

sassysloth

Josh and Jenna have definitely used Joey for his DAS, no doubt. But guessing they are "pals" so they will look past it?

I know Maria (LBV) has a DAS pass as well, but rarely does she ride anything - but I feel like she has worked it out so Chris somehow gets to ride and she doesn't - I don't understand how she works it.

Joey will continue to get DAS no matter what - but it makes me wonder if "friends" have figure that out and want to "meet up for a day in the park streaming with their BFF Joey..........and oh golly gee add me to your DAS".
If I understand it right, under the new rules only the DAS pass owner and their immediate family members are eligible to ride. That sounds to me like the group will be set up at verification of the need and not done on the fly due to who will want to meet up with them. Bye Bye piggy backers.
And this was all my point when mentioning the Joey's YT. They need to examine who wants to be "their friends" and hang out with them which is only for DAS reasons.

Blake W

Josh just described his current work title as a “partial chair administrator type thing”.
WTH is this?
Never heard of this position like…ever.

I’d like to know what he partially does.

sassysloth

I don't believe for a second that Josh and Jenna might leave cash, checks and gift cards sitting in unopened envelopes for months. I'm positive those were opened right away. It's the thank yous that are 6 months late.
Exactly! How else would they buy their cookies, cokes, Starb*cks, and Cosmic Rays? LOL

• Sick

Nicky7379

Hi everyone! Long time listener, first time caller

Also didn't Steve move to Orlando without a job lined up?

PoorKid

VIP Member
Cheap ass Josh probably had him do that job for free.
Oh for sure. And Josh probably just "supervised" in case the manual labor gave him another fake heart attack and he had to drive to Epcot First Aid again.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Good night to catch up with the new Star Wars series.
I'll watch DL streamers later, no way I'll put up with Jenna mom and Dad puttering at a snails pace.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Ron ...

On my dislike meter he’s right up there with Living in Diz.
Not even close in my book. While they're both attention seekers Cory believes the world exists for him. That this is his story and the rest of us, his own family included, are just supporting characters. It's clear he has zero feelings for anyone but himself.

Ron isn't that.

Josh is. Josh is actually very close to Cory in personality, but he's also learned the art of manipulating his own behavior if the situation means he will get into trouble. Cory cannot do that. Cory has no off switch.

Last edited: