Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoorKid

VIP Member
No house, but a storage unit hoard full of puzzles and Disney crap he's holding on to so he can use it to decorate his next girlfriend's house.

Hard pass.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

sassysloth

Such a magical Saturday with Joshie in the MK. Happened to turn it on and he was riding the RR, and they were heading to the Fantasyland stop. I told my DH that omg he's going there to get closer to ride the Peoplemover. Wouldn't you know it? As they pull into station he asks his viewers in chat if they want to go to MSUSA or go ride the Peoplemover. He said they were all saying Peoplemover, which I highly doubt. :rolleyes:

I immediately said JFC and turned it off. :sneaky:

• Sick

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Not only did RTV1’s new friends take them on the fireworks cruise, according to Josh they had dinner at the Contemporary.
Must be nice.
The Contemporary? Another table service meal, I presume. That's two this week - apparently Josh only prefers counter service when he's picking up the tab. I wonder if Jenna sat next to the daughter, or if she and Josh requested a separate table? It's the end of the week (and the bottom of Dave's wallet), so we're nearing the point where Josh ditches their fans and goes off to ride the PeopleMover by himself.
That’s what I thought! Most people can’t wait for spring break so they can get family time with the kids and spouse. Josh can’t stay in the house and needs to spend quality time with the sister-wife.
Exactly. It's not Liam's spring break; it's Josh's. He acts like he's the child and spring break is centered around him and what he wants to do. I can't even fathom spending every night of your only child's spring break at Disney parks without him. Then again, I like my spouse and children.

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Is he really? Jenna has no shame. What about all those gift cards they supposedly just opened on their mail stream?
Yup! She was on the stream talking about watching her money and how a certain bag is “just too expensive.”

Then Dad the White Knight comes in and buys a Loungefly, shirt (child size, of course), and maybe a pair of ears. He left with a big ol’ bag of stuff while Jenna and Mom went to lunch.

Jokes on Josh and Jenna. I’m thinking Mom and Dad are blowing through their money now on the kids. When they pass, I wouldn’t expect a big inheritance to these two grifters.

• Sad
I completely agree! Goo and Matt are very polite and very appreciative of the support they receive. They give a proper thank you (showing their faces) for every donation. Unlike Josh & Jenna (and many vloggers for that matter), they seem genuinely humbled by the support. It's refreshing to see! MamaGoo raised them right!
Nice guys.

• Haha
  • Heart

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
All day?!? After streaming Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights, and going on that fireworks cruise last night. Dale went along for that, according to his IG stories. I wonder if Stef and Liam were invited, or if Josh spent his entire spring break away from his family?

• Sad

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Perhaps Jenna is has anxiety-induced panic that occurs only when she could have gotten a LL but Josh won't pay for it?
Or maybe she's building a case for a DAS pass.
Anyone know if Mama Mouse got her DAS pass reinstalled with the new system? I recall her explaining that although she had trouble walking at one point, her DAS was for anxiety reasons.

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
They both probably have good retirement pay from mom's teaching job and dad working for Perdue Extension, plus their social security.
Let’s hope they invested well. It’s not cheap down here anymore, and the way Josh and Jenna use Mom and Dad like a banking branch, they might not have a lot left. Let’s not forget Mom and Dad financed the “exclusive app” and that’s just one thing we know about.

Going through a bit of today’s Jenna at DAK w/ new bestie Jessie, Jenna shows that why not get a new lounge fly when you and your husband don’t work. Also, showed what Dale has been working on for the Etsy shop they’re gonna get going. I salute only to you Mickey. 🫡
IMG_2349.jpeg
IMG_2350.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
It feels like Josh and Jenna are now just going through the motions and not invested in streaming.
Considering this is Jenna's only "job" and Josh is using this to pay those supposed bills, I'd think they'd try to come up with more interesting things to do instead of just playing it by ear every time. There's only so much of staring at merch, riding the People mover and Pirates people can stand.

sassysloth

3rd time at this damn concert. I didn't even want to listen to them 3 times on the radio in the 90s when they were relevant.

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
It's mail stream day, aka, showing off all of the loot their "very generous hoppers" have sent them, that will definitely be underreported to the IRS. 🤮

• Sick
Jenna and Dale have a St Patrick's day Adventure with the people who she always hopes will buy her pretty things. Jenna actually gets it right that March 17th is the day to wear green and not February 17th.
Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 3.42.47 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick

ThePhantom

Hey Josh! Good morning, since I know you read here...just thought I'd let you know that Disney scooped your ass on a POV of Tiana's:

So, no need to con a cast member to get on this ride! Since we can all see it direct from Disney without any "hehe's". :)
Cookies and coke will flowing unlimited tonight

AliceSpillstheTea

Chatty Member
It should be called Terrifying Tuesday.

Also, they shouldn't eliminate their Friday Night Live since they regurgitate the same thing all week.

There's nothing special about Friday Night Live.

The reason why they started with that is because it was the only day of the week they live streamed.

There's nothing special or surprising about it anymore.

Was, rinse, repeat.

We don't need to see their mugs in a Friday morning video.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I've been going to the Disney parks since the 70s and never considered the Peoplemover to be a proper ride. There is no theming to it. At least Astro orbiters looks like space ships and has some decor. Dumbo has elephants and now circus tents.

Josh thinks this moving sidewalk with built in butt carts is the best thing since Oprah gave away Pontiac G-6s to everyone in the audience. Then again, it suits his personality perfectly: boring.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
And selfish. He went on to say it would be hard for them to pick their favorite park moments, since they've had so many. Jenna mumbled something about the Tron opening last year, and Josh said, "oh yeah - probably any of the media events would be our favorites." So, not your son's first visit, first time meeting Mickey - not even his first time on the PeopleMover. The media events are your favorite park memories. Nice.
---
So much for Mr. Twice Engaged taking some Saturdays off. I guess making new favorite park memories was more important.
View attachment 2860604
He is such a selfish bastard.

So this dude who is "just starting" to pay down his bills has the funds to go to 4K throughout an entire stream? We're talking premium levels of service from all his providers and not going onto WiFi at all.
He's gonna be feelin the heat from ParkPassTV b/c I believe she mentioned about 4K streaming in the works and they're doing that multi camera fireworks views stream.