Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassysloth

So they just talked about how Stef in the last ten years has to be prepared with some Packit freezer thing for her snacks. And Josh of course ran his mouth about her issue. Which sounds like she has a gluten sensitivity, and that's why she can't function ?! What?!?! Then Josh continues to go on about how she would eat gluten and be done for days, but she would still not care and eat bagettes in france and deep dish pizza in Chicago?! WTF?!

I have allergies and sensitivities, and I function, have a real job, and don't dare eat any of my issue foods. These people are so f'ed up lol!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Apparently it's been edited out already???
Looks like it's been taken down in order to edit - maybe just to consolidate the dead areas of the ride. (Who am I kidding, Josh wants every minute up there.)
They shouldn't delete the superchats. That's just rude to those who gave up their own money to these idiots. I can see Josh trying to save face by editing out Jenna's misread of Jon's SC in the first place though. It was cringe start to end.

Right now I only see the stream from earlier today.

Last edited:

Jas5q

I also saw Mom immediately support Jenna in her decision to wear kids clothing. She puts the kid shirt up to Jenna and declares that child's Large is perfect. Wouldn't even LOOK at the child's XL. I don't care how skinny you think you are, the length is not meant for an adult who claims to be 5"7 or taller.
I know we have touched on this multiple times before, but that is just sad and also so triggering to someone with body issues. I hope that wherever the origin of being so proud to fit into kids clothing is eventually dealt with for Jenna's sake. I've got the name of a good eating disorder workbook I've read, just saying.

• Heart

DisAtNight

Oh yes because this is such hard heroic work. Braving the elements to bring us the same boring shit in just about the same boring order again on a Tuesday evening.

Isn’t the arm that he holds the gimbal with the one that’s “injured”? Must not be “that” bad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Wow! Nothing is worse than getting cut and having to look for a job. Man, I went through that last year, and it was a nightmare. Took me almost the rest of the year to find something.

I noticed that Jenna was complaining about the price of the lamb cake pop at GF a couple weeks ago. I thought that was weird since she blows money on stupid shit all the time. Maybe Dale really does have a tighter budget.

Btw, I watched the new adventure of Jenna and Dale. Kudos that they actually went outside of the central Florida bubble. But Jenna being demanding applies to Dale too. They sat down to lunch and she says, “Oh it looks good. I just need ketchup and ranch.” And Dale said something like “I guess I’ll get that.”

ThePhantom

Josh was talking about his job and he said “Jenna just does this and I do this and my teaching job”
Did he forget about the *deep breath* “ResortTV1 Home Referrals Division” because it’s quite funny to be a “realtor” as he is licensed by the state but having stef run the show.

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
Today is a double stream. Round 1 is Jenna on her own waiting for Dale to show up. She did ride Pirates and Jungle Cruise solo so far. More than she usually does. Round 2 is later today when she takes advantage of that nice Cast Member, Jordan, so that she can ride Tiana's Bayou. Never understood why that girl is so nice to them. Been taking them to Cast Member previews for years.

PoorKid

VIP Member
Joey used to be in the parks with Josh and Jenna all the time (along with that nice Donna and her family) when I first started watching them and they were still only doing Friday nights. But after Covid, Joey rarely seemed to be with them. And then, lo and behold, just the other week when news hit that the DAS criteria was going to be changing, Josh is in Epcot with Joey.

• Heart

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
They took Liam back to Indiana to visit the elevator (still trying to process that), but it "doesn't exist anymore." Was the building torn down? Or just the elevator? Did it have to be destroyed because of the proposal? We need more details about this entire elevator situation.

• Haha