Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
🍪 I feel like Joshie needs his mommy trailing him around the way she does with Jenna, stuffing cookies into his greedy little fists when he gets like this.

Mom N: "There, there, the bad man will go away. Have a cookie." 🍪
Josh: "Can I go on the Peopley mover again Mommy?"
Mom N: "Yes hunny, one more time."

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
And Josh with blue shirt and blue jeans.
It actually makes him look like he's working the target checkout. :ROFLMAO: Excuse me sir, can I have a price check on this Filet Mignon?

These three consistently pull off better looks for Dapper Days in the parks. What was wrong with dressing nice for both their hosts as well as the venue?

As they are, it looks as though they'd just tromped in all sweaty from the parks without a care about anything other than getting a free meal.
Oh, wait.
---
* Oops, Walmart employees wear blue - not any better :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

PoorKid

VIP Member
Did anyone hear him mention some "surprise" thing he was working on with some random guy who emailed him about it? Jenna said she didn't know what he was referring to, so it must be sometime REALLY impressive.

I saw his parents show up with Jenna's drink earlier and then Josh told them they were going to the Mexico ride and his parents could go inside the building with them and wait for them in the AC. What a son!

• Sick
  • Angry
With all Josh’s whining about money, I don’t think Stef has any room to talk about managing finances, unless it’s how to get yourself into 32k in debt.

View attachment 2902732
careful handing out advice and in real estate career. They can be sued for anything. It can be as simple as an opinion led someone to do something or a house issue, sued. Stef needs a course in law New channel Stef Sues

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I have this crap on background because the other daily grifter (EartoEar) is on vacation. So Jenna and Josh meet Peter Pan. Josh says something and Peter says “Hi, Liam!”

How screwed up is that? How about taking your kid to actually meet Peter Pan himself?
Josh deserves a swift and hard kick in the nuggets from Steph if she cares about protecting her kid from this heart crushing behavior.

Liam looks up to his dad because he's still young and doesn't know better. When a parental figure keeps pulling this "Neener, neener, look at what I get to do and you don't" behavior over and over, the child will be harmed.
---
I have this crap on background because the other daily grifter (EartoEar) is on vacation. So Jenna and Josh meet Peter Pan. Josh says something and Peter says “Hi, Liam!”

How screwed up is that? How about taking your kid to actually meet Peter Pan himself?
You do the same thing I do except I just can't stomach Josh's smug money grubbing ways anymore.
Letting my tv run with whomever it wants today - it's currently on an older GooToYou, which is fine by me :)

Last edited:

ThunderPuss

I found it. Classic Josh. Start at 3:30. Continues for a few minutes and he probably rants afterwards.

Thank you for finding that, I remember the incident but not when.

Why is he always butting heads with someone? Why is it always someone 'smaller' than him? And why is it always him? I rarley, if ever (aside from LID), see any streamer have as many confrontations as this guy. The time he made a comment to the gentleman holding his son while getting onto Buzz fondly sticks out. Then someone posted it to YT and the small ego maniac had to claim copyright on it to get it taken down. More damage control, always trying to control the narrative.

Youre a teacher and you snap back at the lady like that? Not only that but then you start egging the person on, talking down to them, making them and your viewers uncomfortable. The man is a narcissist. Id call him a child but children have better attitudes than he does.

Its always woe is me, and why is this person attacking me? He has a good way of always making himself the victim and the viewers just eat it up.

• Heart

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
I bet Steph, Liam, and Tank could leave, and Josh wouldn’t even notice. He’s really cashing in on Spring Break.

IMG_8785.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
All day?!? After streaming Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights, and going on that fireworks cruise last night. Dale went along for that, according to his IG stories. I wonder if Stef and Liam were invited, or if Josh spent his entire spring break away from his family?
That’s what I thought! Most people can’t wait for spring break so they can get family time with the kids and spouse. Josh can’t stay in the house and needs to spend quality time with the sister-wife.

• Sad

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
No way he lifted 145 pavers, I want a vlog or it didn’t happen. His tennis elbow couldn’t be from holding the gimble for hours on end several days a week?
That week in particular (spring break - when the problems started) he streamed something like 6 out of the 7 days. But I'm sure it was the 10 minutes he put in helping with the pavers that caused the elbow issues. Gotta convince Stef that he just can't do manual labor projects around the house anymore.

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Genie plus today is $27. If you subtract 27 from 199.99 Nita superchat (-30% for YouTube) = 139.99 - 27 = net $112.99 for Coke, cookies, herbs, pavers, Jeep repair, old computers, Disney shirt, new HDMI cable, gas, Annual Pass, Life insurance broker fee and food for Tank.
---
Josh stuck on 7Dwarves. Why not go on something else first using standby at Park opening and then use your lightning lane towards the end of the time period.
100% he should buy Genie+ every single time he goes to a park, at a minimum. For as little as he's willing to spend on the channel, it's no wonder Ron gets a similar number of viewers with 1/6 the subscribers.

It's also not surprising that he'd use his first lightning lane right away instead of rope dropping a standby line. He gets Genie+ so infrequently, he has no idea how to best use it.
---
Just tuned in, and Josh is at Epcot now. He's getting ready to end the stream soon because he wants to get home to his family "enjoy some things on his own." Nice. He enjoys spending time with his RTV1 family as much as he enjoys spending time with his real family.

Last edited:

PoorKid

VIP Member
If only there were some fun places near her home like - oh, I don't know - theme parks or resorts or merchandise gift stores, those types of places she would love - that hired part-timers. She could contribute to the household finances and have a job she could enjoy. Oh well. Maybe one day she'll move to that type of a city.

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
He’s a “convenient” Christian: only a Christian when it suits him, like telling people that God has blessed him with SuperChats or he prayed and came up with idea of putting memberships on the channel.
Did he really say prayer is how he came up with the idea to add memberships? Like he hasn't seen every other streamer and vlogger profiting off memberships. But sure, throw the religious angle in there to con all the suckers. Except don't give members anything extra, like most of the other channels do. He's disgusting, and a CINO - Christian in name only. What he really meant is he PREYED about it. Snake charmer is a perfect description.

Last edited:

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Jenna just posted May the 4th be with you on Instagram. I’m sorry. Don’t even bother if you’re 2 weeks late! What is she doing that she can’t fulfill her “Influencer” duties in a timely manner? Posting a picture takes less than 5 minutes. Put some effort into something besides buying merch!
JFC Jenna it wasn't even a vlog that you had to edit it was literally 3 pictures. Speaking of which, I recall Dale posting on his IG stories on 5/4 and wondering if they'd do a vlog. It's bad enough that they weren't livestreaming it, but to not even do a vlog, and then post 3 pictures 2 weeks later - they are truly the laziest when it comes to content.

Disney took the initiative and dunked on all these influencers. Good for them.

I came here to share RTV1’s FB post. I get the overall sentiment that teachers are not paid well, but damn. I’m reading this like a sell for more donations.

View attachment 2968530
Stef misses the part where Josh has a Nita + all his other loyal subjects give all that sweet, sweet cash. Something tells me Josh does the bare minimum at school. (Probably the fact he's always whining about how the kids were at his old school in his eyes...)
---
Watched Josh for a while at the beginning of yesterday's stream. He went into a bit of a rant because the man on the left here:

was standing in "the best viewing spot" having a "pointless political discussion." He felt they should just shut up, keep their opinions to themselves and enjoy Disney.

The irony of privileged straight, cis, white man Josh Nelson complaining about a gay couple (blue hat's partner was wearing rainbow ears and they were both wearing red shirts) blocking his view of an attraction that is being rethemed due to racism, on the first day of Pride month, during Gay Days, almost made my head explode. The fact that he was most upset by the "pointlessness" of their discussion (from his white, Christian, straight, cis male point of view), says everything you need to know about his character.
Place your bets now if we'll get a super awkward video of Jenna looking at the Pride Month merchandise!

"Ahhh, rainbow Stitchie!! I don't need heeeyimm."

Last edited:
  • Haha