Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YesNow

VIP Member
I have to bow out of this one. The grifting is out of control. Disgusting. They should be ashamed of themselves.

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Jenna has been putting more universal/IOA content up on her vlogs verses on her brother's RTV1 channel for awhile now.
How long before she breaks into Disney content over there too?
... Although "so optimistic and happy all of the time " Josh would throw a tantrum the size of his Superchat diaper and I'm sure she just doesn't want to set off that fulmination around her.
I had the same thought - that she used to put Universal content on the RTV1 feed, but has started putting it on her own Adventures channel. And they seem to be making an effort to stream together as little as possible; on Fridays only. I would love to see her break away from Josh and just go her own way. But they're all so non-confrontational (Josh's rage-filled outbursts aside) that it will probably never happen.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
No Way! That lady dodged a bullet.
Clearly this event plus the fact that Josh still considers the MK his happy place bothers Stef.
Josh is so insensitive. :rolleyes:
And selfish. He went on to say it would be hard for them to pick their favorite park moments, since they've had so many. Jenna mumbled something about the Tron opening last year, and Josh said, "oh yeah - probably any of the media events would be our favorites." So, not your son's first visit, first time meeting Mickey - not even his first time on the PeopleMover. The media events are your favorite park memories. Nice.
---
So much for Mr. Twice Engaged taking some Saturdays off. I guess making new favorite park memories was more important.
1000005968.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow

PoorKid

VIP Member
Reminds me of the days when this streamer group used to superchat each other the same $5-10 bucks trying to get the ball rolling on superchats, but Josh never, ever gave another streamer a buck. He'll take, but never gives back.
He's tighter than a gnat's ass.

• Haha
"Who invented the steam engine, do you remember?" Can he just ever have some fun?
Yes! This isn't a home school field trip, Stef! Let the kid have some fun.
---
He's too cheap to get a dining package for Stef's favorite band, so they almost couldn't find a seat. They finally found a spot in the back, with a view partially obstructed by trees. Josh took the least obstructed view, and stuck Stef with the worst seat. For her favorite band.

#HappyBelatedMothersDay
Josh will definitely blame Liam for this because he wanted to see the trains. 😒

• Angry

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I went back and I think the exact quote is, “They’re not even the same color.” However, in going back, I caught this gem that happens around 1:38. Josh asked the chat the best thing that ever happened to them in the parks. Someone said it was their proposal. Stef, the unpredictable Nelson, dropped this gem in chat:
View attachment 2860391
Turns out Josh proposed to someone else at Disney World and she accepted, but it didn’t work out. 😂. We need to find this smart lady and get her on Tattle. Unless, she’s already here…
No Way! That lady dodged a bullet.
Clearly this event plus the fact that Josh still considers the MK his happy place bothers Stef.
Josh is so insensitive. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Blake W

If anyone is suffering with insomnia, RTV1 will be at the Skyliner resorts tonight. Tune in and you’ll be asleep in 15 minutes.
True that.

Especially since Jishy is not here tonight and left the stream to sister “I can’t be alone”

🥱

sassysloth

Good thing they aren't in the MK right now. Peoplemovers been down. I could see Joshie crying and throwing a fit outside the queue. :LOL:

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Did Josh just say "I'm so optimistic and happy all of the time, it's weird when I'm not"?
:ROFLMAO:

Does he have a dual personality disorder thing going on?

• Haha
Watching this shitshow of a live stream for 7 years....so much money thrown at them and so many questions being deleted by mods on what the money will be used for. Lol I can't even with these idiots

• Wow

Jas5q

These streamers point their cameras at everyone, which I get it... it's hard not to... but then they do it in a water park? They go into playground areas? They keep defending themselves by saying the Disney parks are public and anyone can be filmed. They couldn't be more wrong.
Someone asked Ron if he was going to ever stream at a water park & he said nah, can't do anything with a camera much & he just won't.
To me this sounds like he may have a problem with someone filming his kids in bathing suits. Like a normal parent would/should.