Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I guess no one even bothered to watch Tedious Tuesday last night? I know I didn't. They're all over the place today - 3 separate livestreams. Or maybe the last one (that they didn't mention anywhere on the list for today) is a vlog premiere, touring a new Fort Wilderness cabin. They must have been invited out because you know tightwad deep-in-debt Josh wouldn't fork over the money to stay in a cabin.
1000006090.jpg

No thanks - everyone else toured the new cabins 2+ weeks ago, when it was actually news.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I fast forwarded through the drone vlog, and not only was it mostly a showcase for the media event itself, the parts of the drone show that Jenna did show featured her signature video style, where she cuts every 5 seconds. Everyone has their hack to get around copyright; Molly puts free music over the soundtrack, Adam the Woo goes with silence and voiceovers. But Jenna's 5 second cuts are the most visually and audibly jarring, and they make her videos unwatchable. Please stop, Jenna, and literally do anything else!

PoorKid

VIP Member
Good night to catch up with the new Star Wars series.
I'll watch DL streamers later, no way I'll put up with Jenna mom and Dad puttering at a snails pace.
Didn't watch, but I'm assuming they included a 90 minute sit down for nuggies while they pointed the camera at exactly nothing.

• Haha

Blake W

Turned it on to hear an out of breath Josh huffing it to Test Track. He seems to be keeping track of Ron. When one Hopper said Ron just got on the ride, Josh said "I saw that. I was checking to see where he was." I turned it off as Josh said, "I feel the need for speed." in the Test Track queue. Cringe.
He’s definitely having a difficult time getting around the park tonight. Hope that urgent care in Epcot is open late like the park. Bro is struggling.
And he’s still entertaining the idea of a coke. Water…try water.

• Haha

Blake W

Why is this woman always trying to fit into kids clothes? She went back and forth on the sizes then insisted on getting one that was clearly and obviously 👏too👏small.

Her rent-a-friend, uhh excuse me, “buddy” with her today Jessie Mouse even told her it was a “bit short”. But Jenna said she would get it and bring it back if she needed to.
News flash; It’s coming back!

She has stated on other streams she’s either 5’8” or 5’7”. (Not sure which because these people lie so much).
That height needs adult length. Stop with the kids clothes. You’re 43 not 4+3.
Kids clothes are for kids or petite adults. Jenna is neither.
When that top is washed it will be a crop top and no one needs to see that.

Attachments

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I decided to try Attractions Live tonight and am pleasantly surprised. This woman put out money to buy 100 flowers and is spending the night flower bombing strollers in DisneyLand for Mother's Day.

It's creative, shows caring for others and she spent money doing something sweet for someone other than herself, Josh never would have allowed a penny to leave his sweaty little palms.

sassysloth

You can really get a feel for who these streamers are by watching how they treat others. Cast members are right at the top of the list of people everyone needs to be nice to, right up there with the service folk taking care of our food.

Steve adores his pot-roast-serving cast members and is under the impression that he's friends with them, but apparently, the underpaid cast members working the positions he thinks he knows better-than-Disney on are targets for his rants. It's no wonder this fool is in his 40s, single and living in another streamer's spare room.

BTW - I heard him say on Dadbuildz within the last month that his plan to own a house is to marry someone with a good job. I.E> he plans on someone else buying the house for him. Good thing he has no girlfriend.
What a tool!

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Josh deserves a swift and hard kick in the nuggets from Steph if she cares about protecting her kid from this heart crushing behavior.

Liam looks up to his dad because he's still young and doesn't know better. When a parental figure keeps pulling this "Neener, neener, look at what I get to do and you don't" behavior over and over, the child will be harmed.
---

You do the same thing I do except I just can't stomach Josh's smug money grubbing ways anymore.
Letting my tv run with whomever it wants today - it's currently on an older GooToYou, which is fine by me :)
We have seen Josh’s endless selfishness on full display all week. And he don’t even care. Karma will come hard for him.

Definitely need to check out Goo since everyone seems to recommend him.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
This is why Jenna’s “adventure” channel consists of her going to Target or Starbucks. She’ll never get out of her comfort zone.
And don't forgot the always exciting home vlogs, where she puts out her seasonal decorations. 😴
Maybe creepy guy was making her incredibly uncomfortable.
That's entirely possible. But she won't say anything because 1) she was taught to suppress any negative emotions, and 2) she doesn't want to ruffle any feathers with her sugar mama and daddy.

PoorKid

VIP Member
As an HR manager he was brought in to be a part of the layoff effort. They also gave the remaining employees a choice: move out of state or be gone.
Look up "Dallas Layoffs" news from around May/15/2024 (Although this has been going on for over a week now and it sounds like he's been helping in other cities too) and you'll see what company he works for, Mama mouse has revealed it on stream before but I don't feel right saying it again.

There's a reason he posted a live stream this week from Dallas Love Field (airport)
Ohhhhhhhh, how am I not surprised he's HR for one of the shittiest employers in the country. Here's a hint, they continously have the highest number of employees on SNAP (and it's not McDonald's).

Is he also the guy who's been renting out a spare bedroom to Steve's World for several years?

Josh says he’s too busy to stream on a Saturday b/c he’s behind on stuff and too busy. Meanwhile others with more kids stream on Saturdays. Gonna take some Saturdays off. Lol.

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I am glad because I feel like Josh thought Dale messed up/probably thought he would do it much better. Poor Dale.
To his credit, Josh was defending Dale on the stream. But not until after Jenna showed up in the chat. Of course, that doesn't mean he didn't complain about him in private.

He's going to try to stream the second show, to see if he can do it or not. He then said he should bring a piece of coffee cake home for his wife, as a peace offering. Then he dictated a text message telling to Stef telling her he was staying for the second show, and he was going to try to get her a piece of coffee cake. But he left off the part about it being a peace offering.

• Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
This whole streaming world just gives validation to people like Josh to continue to be bullies.

Aww, you were a jerk, but that other guy was a bigger jerk. Here’s a Super Chat.

It’s always the other guy’s fault, and it just continues the cycle of reinforcing really shitty behavior from these “family friendly” Disney people.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Josh has defended this in the past by saying that Disney is filming everyone in the parks at all times. Yeah, for our safety and security. Not for some creepy fucks monetized YouTube channel for the world to see.
Exactly. Disney has a disclaimer that by entering Disney property (not just the parks, anywhere on property which could include resorts, parking lots, even roadways) you are giving DISNEY the permission to film you and your image can be used (in a court of law).
Any time Disney films for productions they put out a ton of signage telling you they are filming for a show to be aired.

These streamers point their cameras at everyone, which I get it... it's hard not to... but then they do it in a water park? They go into playground areas? They keep defending themselves by saying the Disney parks are public and anyone can be filmed. They couldn't be more wrong.

PoorKid

VIP Member
He just made some comment like, "thank you for your patience while I've been getting back to being myself. I haven't been myself for a long time." WTH is he talking about? Did he apologize for being a jerk for the past 7 years earlier in the stream? Or is this just his annual school's out mood boost?
I'm guessing it's the serotonin boost from being able to spend the next few months away from work and home - 12 weeks on the People Mover.

• Haha