ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh and Jenna have definitely used Joey for his DAS, no doubt. But guessing they are "pals" so they will look past it?

I know Maria (LBV) has a DAS pass as well, but rarely does she ride anything - but I feel like she has worked it out so Chris somehow gets to ride and she doesn't - I don't understand how she works it.

Joey will continue to get DAS no matter what - but it makes me wonder if "friends" have figure that out and want to "meet up for a day in the park streaming with their BFF Joey..........and oh golly gee add me to your DAS".
As much as you all know how much I hate Maria I have to say with DAS she makes chris show his lighting lane and genie + they bought which is overkill in itself on camera and he goes in by himself to the rides she can't do. Still dislike her. At least they pay for it. She almost shoves it in her face every stream when chris is there about how he bought lightning lane as she waves him off while she stays outside the ride and we all have to look at her as if she is proving a point as he goes to do rides alone. We get it, you are so righteous.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As much as you all know how much I hate Maria I have to say with DAS she makes chris show his lighting lane and genie + they bought which is overkill in itself on camera and he goes in by himself to the rides she can't do. Still dislike her. At least they pay for it. She almost shoves it in her face every stream when chris is there about how he bought lightning lane as she waves him off while she stays outside the ride and we all have to look at her as if she is proving a point as he goes to do rides alone. We get it, you are so righteous.
I just looked at a video from 4 days ago and she brings through two other people on jungle cruise in the lightning lane. It’s muted before and just after she speaks with the cm at the touch point.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes, she does this NOW. When she was BFF’s with RTV1 , she used to take them through the line and go out the exit. She did it with Chris too. She was getting called out so she was smart enough to change her ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A Josh-free night, but it’s another Epcot resort stream with Jenna and Dale.
Tolerable. Dale causes Jenna to grow up by 20 years and has a decent sense of humor. Would be better if Dale could grab a buddy to walk with.
Does this mean Dale is on the RTV1 payroll now too? Being out of work, I'm sure he could use the money.

Reactions: 4
Did they even say why Josh won't be there? Weird. Dale better have a few drinks along the way. Dale with a buzz is the most watchable member of the family. Jenna is definitely more tolerable with Dale, as long as she's not shopping and begging Dale to buy her things. Not that he should have much to say about her spending, as much time as he's spent golfing in the past few weeks.

Did they even say why Josh won't be there?
I believe as it's approaching the end of the school year there is a big push in private schools to prove their worth (gotta get those kids back next year!) So probably meetings and events. Just a guess going off what I've seen other teachers I know go through.

Dale better have a few drinks along the way. Dale with a buzz is the most watchable member of the family. Jenna is definitely more tolerable with Dale, as long as she's not shopping and begging Dale to buy her things. Not that he should have much to say about her spending, as much time as he's spent golfing in the past few weeks.
Dale doesn't spend much from what I've seen, Jenna doesn't beg nearly as hard as she does with her Mummy, Daddy and Ivone. With Dale, it's more of a loud hint when she sees things she likes.

I believe as it's approaching the end of the school year there is a big push in private schools to prove their worth (gotta get those kids back next year!) So probably meetings and events. Just a guess going off what I've seen other teachers I know go through.

Dale doesn't spend much from what I've seen, Jenna doesn't beg nearly as hard as she does with her Mummy, Daddy and Ivone. With Dale, it's more of a loud hint when she sees things she likes.
You nailed it - Jenna said Josh is really busy at school this time of year, and he had an event tonight. Can you guess what the event was? Grad night at Universal! The thing Josh has described as getting to just ride things with low wait times all night long, under the guise of being a chaperone. So even when he has to skip streaming for a school obligation, he still manages to turn it into Josh time in a theme park.

And it's true that Dale isn't a big spender in the parks, but golf isn't cheap, and he's been doing that 2-3 times a week. Does the top level AP include unlimited golf at the Disney courses? That would reduce the cost considerably.

Last edited:
And it's true that Dale isn't a big spender in the parks, but golf isn't cheap, and he's been doing that 2-3 times a week. Does the top level AP include unlimited golf at the Disney courses? That would reduce the cost considerably.
I don’t know anything about Disney golf courses, but I think the Oak Trail course is included with the $99 add on. For all the PGA events he attends, he volunteers for his admission.