Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoorKid

VIP Member
I can't imagine ever telling people I wanted a house worth a specific amount of money. Maybe an extra bathroom or bedroom. Or a big yard for the 10,000 dogs I'd then adopt. Really, I'd be happy to just find a house I could afford to buy. But I'm not as deserving as hardworking Josh.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
His blood sugar must have been low this morning when he made the thumbnail, too, because he has since changed the description. Initially, it said something like "Join us afterward for a huge video on the retro channel about this huge project that I did hugely." A creative mind at its finest. I'm just surprised he didn't add the word EPIC when he changed it. But he did make sure to add that he'll be riding the Peoplemover, in case anyone was worried that he might skip it.

Also, I watched the live Sean did about the DIS yesterday, and he mentioned that he briefly worked at EXP Realty when he first got his real estate license a few years ago. Someone asked his thoughts on that company, and while he was clear that he was not accusing them of dishonest business practices, he did use the words "cult" and "pyramid scheme," and said they promised to help him find his "north star." I'm not the least bit surprised, and can totally see Josh and Stef falling for that kind of life coach-y, motivational speaker BS.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
How many people actually go back and watch the past livestreams? I would imagine it’s not that many? Who wants to go back and watch a NYE stream with the songs cut out after New Years is over? Instead of working through the 85 claims maybe he should just chill and spend New Year Day with his family and new puppy…but since it’s Josh he can never just relax I guess. 😕
NYE is not worth of a replay to anyone aside from the fireworks and a quick glimpse at what the overall feel is like for those interested in just how chaotic it gets.

It's a waste of his time. Just Josh trying to prove he can come out on top and yet another a greedy grab at any pennies.
He doesn't see that this action of his is setting a very poor example for his son for the coming year.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
You can audibly hear Josh pumping up his brazen flex vest (the inflatable one he keeps tucked in his pocket) as he mumbles to himself what was said just before he yells at the driver that he didn't have to be rude about it.

The driver was stern, but not even close to anyone's definition of rude.

The way Josh acted was similar to the way he did with that man who passed him in line with the child - The world pauses as Josh looks inward to mull it over as his mini-me screams at him "WE CAN'T BE TREATED THAT WAY! Are you going to just let them GET AWAY WITH THAT?!" and suddenly he goes on the attack. It's all verbal here as they're separated by the bus but I can just imagine him with his flex vest on bumping up against that driver "I'm right! You're wrong! You're just a lowly driver! I'm a very important streamer AND a TEACHER!"... AND I go to church!

Josh is the type who would try to get the driver fired.

Last edited:

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I'm thinking she must have had a melt down on him. In all these years, from what I've seen, Josh has never thanked her.
Like most husbands from the 1950's, Josh has done so little child care that he has no concept of how much Steph really does. So it would never occur to him to thank her for anything, as he's the breadwinner in the family, i.e. more important.

I agree, there must have been a melt down. After watching that recent home stream, where he kept pointing out dog pee drips or (more likely) water drops from Tank getting a drink for Steph to clean up, I would have lost it on him, too.

• Angry
  • Wow

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Who among us hasn't left our spouse and in-laws (who are visiting from out of state) to go out dancing with our sibling (who we live near and see multiple times a week) and one of his single friends on New Year's Eve? The real question is, who does Jenna kiss first at midnight - Josh or Tim?

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Maybe this event is just a big joke on the vloggers and streamers by Disney, who knows they'll buy tickets to anything. Slow time of year? Throw an after hours party that only lasts 3 hours and offers nothing extra except popcorn and ice cream (neither of which can easily be taken home) and charge these idiots $155 for the privilege of being there.

Halfway through the 3 hour party, Ron leaves to go home. I'm torn because on the one hand, why go to a party if you can't stay for the whole thing? On the other hand, he's leaving early because he's chaperoning his son's field trip tomorrow and needs to sleep. Josh took a personal day tomorrow for the media event; I wonder how many personal days he's taken to chaperone Liam's field trips?

• Haha

Blake W

Jenna gets the new Bouncin’ Mini Churros (topped with Coca-Cola and bourbon candied bacon, sriracha aïoli, and scallions) and wants it w/out the scallions. Dad brings it to the table and she's like "Is Sriracha spicy?" Like no shit it's spicy, where da fuq you been the past 4 decades.
Maybe if she placed the order herself instead of using dad as a walking wallet she could have inquired at the counter. But noooo, Princess has to sit and be catered to.
Next time let dad woo hoo and you get the order Jenna.

Last edited:
  • Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
At least Liam will have a buddy. God knows he doesn’t get enough attention from dad. The dog and him can play together as mommy and daddy focus on their YouTube channels.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Staying at Ft Wilderness for two nights. First bus ride the driver had to lay down on the horn at a minivan that passed as we were at the bus stop taking on passangers made me think of The Human Thumb virtual panhandling.

• Haha

cardfrek

VIP Member
I'm still trying to process the name of the cat from the donation.... Kitty MooMoo Zip pity doo dah...
Picard.jpg

• Haha
On today's wild and crazy Jenna and Dale's Adventures, we make some bland fish and try mystery snacks. Also, Jenna visits a friend's young daughter's bedroom to look at all her cool Hello Kitty and Stitch toys, oh wait sorry, this is Jenna's room.
Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 10.40.36 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
The entitlement is off the charts. I noticed a few of them calling their superchats “donations” or “tips”. Josh recently said that he used this money to fund his new app “among other things”, but we all know it was mom and dad Nelson who did that. He said so himself not too long ago.
Josh was the one who started calling the superchats and PayPal tips to throw Disney off the scent of a panhandler on property (which he is by every definition).

Tipping goes hand in hand with a service being rendered. A housekeeper cleans the room for us, a server helps us with our meal, a valet sees that our car is parked safely and will retrieve it for us so that we don't have to get wet in rain. Those are services, people doing work we'd rather not be doing ourselves, and are paid as tipped positions.

Josh is not offering such a service. He's filming others having fun (or not) without their consent. He's getting in the way of those resort guests who've paid huge sums to bring their family to the parks only to be impacted by his self-importance. Josh is also using his channel as a trauma dumping station and benefiting through the damage he's inflicting on sensitive viewers who feel the need to help.

No tip-able services are being rendered. It's all a grift. Josh could write a book on it.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Lots of throat clearing tonight = lots of talking about uncomfortable things and lies.

I have not watched much, but popping through I stopped on a point where he was commanding viewers to go subscribe to his Retro-junk channel, he did not want to tell people to subscribe to Jenna's channel but did to keep all things equal, huge throat clearing for that one.

Then there was him tripping all over himself trying to disprove that he's got a nice big home. He cried poor, then backed off it, then admitted he has a nice house, then backed off that admitting he'd really love a million dollar home, which his is not. Pick a story and stick to it.

Funny how his throat doesn't act up like that at other times. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
---
Another throat clearing moment -

He claimed they've been making lots of home sales through the referral link he has in place. I'm calling bull crap on that. As far as I'm aware he's made ONE referral that went to closing, that's singular, josh got very excited not so long ago as he announced it... and now that number has exploded into "lots"? No, there is no way this man who calls out every superchat over 50 with a visual would not have announced each sale as he did the first. He needs to brag, it's in his core.

Last edited:

PoorKid

VIP Member
Oh yes, Josh and Jenna are such martyrs. Must have been terribly stressful for them to walk around Magic Kingdom after a free fireworks cruise and a mandatory People Mover ride. People requesting rides are taking advantage of their "kindness"? That's rich. They stream for 1 reason and 1 reason only...money.
You can send superchats and request rides all you want, but Josh doesn't do what Josh doesn't want to do.

• Haha
  • Heart