Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

advil

Not a Ron fan, but I hope his channel keeps growing and gives Josh some good competition. When I looked earlier, Ron had like 1.5k viewers. You know Josh is watching and counting how many views Ron is taking away from him. Of course, he will deny it and claim, "We're all friends."
Someone came up to Josh tonight and thought he was Ron. 😂 Inside I bet he was so annoyed…

I will say that while Ron is also annoying he seems more chill than Josh. Maybe he should be doing the Traquil Tuesday thing instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What was on the list??
Sounds like either an apology to Disney or something. Here is the recap:

It's right at 5 hours 23 minutes when he is standing in front of the castle for the stage show. It starts with someone posting a comment about a bad attitude after an interaction. Josh then says it's been great to take some time off and spend some time with his family and enjoy the holidays. Then he said for it being a crowded night tonight has been fine with interactions. That when someone live streams as much as they do the odds of running into someone that isnt happy is higher. That you've got to focus on the happy stuff. That they have had a tough December with some of the things that have happened and that he didnt respond well to a lot of them that happened. That you live and learn and hes spent a lot of thought about. He said hes not going to make a long apology video about it or anything because he doesn't think anyone really wants to see that. That it goes back to the old "those that matter mind and those that mind don't matter". But that it wasnt his fault that people were rude to them in the parks but he needs to do that "teacher thing" and he needs to be kind of above that. That he needs to be on a higher expectation level of himself professionally. And that he hasnt been and that he kind of lost sight of that. "So, we'll work on it." He said he takes the comments with a grain of salt but he also has to evaluate his behavior and make sure there are things he can improve and that he does. That he asks his students all the time to self evaluate all the time so he needs to do that too. That last year was really hard too with his friend in and out of the hospital.

The list starts at 5 hours 30 minutes:

On the Christmas parade: "I thought we did better because there was a gentleman that mentioned my camera was out too far and umm ya know wasnt anything I could do about it after the fact. If he would've asked me to pull it back I would've done so. I was holding it down low so I was below, it was below my waist looking down. So I don't know how it was really blocking anyone. But if he would've asked me to move it I would've done so. But again it wasn't worth saying anything to him. And I did mute it because he kept going so I thought ok, I'll just mute it for a second. But yeah you know it's hard when you have to react on camera and everyone gets to judge it. But I do feel like we did well and muted it and let him say whatever he wanted to say and I just said "ok thanks".

Guy at Epcot: "I should've just said "ok thanks" same thing, would've been a better way to handle it.

Fort Wilderness: "And the Fort Wilderness thing, that was completely my fault. I was completely caught off guard by it. I didn't read the rules well and then I didn't react to the driver very well. But like I said all I can do is learn. Next time we go I'll definitely stop for all the buses. I don't know how I missed it. There were signs everywhere but ya know. It is what it is."

• Haha

Cocobean9

VIP Member
The only reason Josh would think about changing his behavior is because he’s nervous Disney is going to take him off the media list permanently and/or give him a temporary ban. No way he’s giving up the grift he feels he’s entitled to.
My prediction is he keeps his behavior in check for a few streams and then goes back to acting like he owns the parks

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
He's really that conceited to think the CM will get in trouble for attempting to enforce the rules? :ROFLMAO: Josh...my dude...you literally passed a road sign that said NOT to pass stopped busses. If anything, YOU should get in trouble!
But you don’t understand. Josh doesn’t get in trouble. Josh is perfect. Everyone else is the problem.

• Haha

DisAtNight

Wishy-washy Josh is gonna change his ways? Ha! I’m willing to bet there was a warning from Disney about his conduct.

Let’s just say it like it is… Josh is a grifter. He wants something for nothing. Him and Ron both. In no way should anyone make any profit off of riding the peoplemover or any other ride for that matter.

Josh…. You never have quite understood the concept of “you don’t get a second chance to make a good first impression”… have you?

Your ability to take criticism is weak. Do you throw fits at school? Take it out on the kids? The way you talk to adults is a big indicator of how you act with the kids. That should be very alarming to your administration.

• Heart

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Just think if these people had donated money to local organizations in their own community. Maybe a family struggling to put food on the table could get a meal to eat.

But no, give it to the guy who blows money on expensive after-hours parties and annual passes, buys old computer crap, works at an exclusive school, and has a designer dog.

(cue the sad music) Without your money, Josh might only get to two Halloween parties this year.

• Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Josh could get the proper amount of sleep he needs if he would stop slugging his way through Disney all the time alone or with his sister and just be there to raise Liam. He could even fit in time to waste on his garbage tech channel should he still care to pursue it, as long as he's not neglecting the family to do so (as we rightfully suspect he does).

The dependency on raking in thousands in unearned dollars, and the greed driving it, is an addiction he needs to quench. Surely it is one of the causes of his anxiety. He needs those hits & gets nervous withdraw symptoms when he's not on time, when the connection goes bad or when others start taking viewers from him. He certainly doesn't need the money to live, but he feels like he needs it and will do anything to get that high even if it means he's lacking in sleep, failing at his day job or neglecting his family.

The parallel to drug addiction is all too real.

Last edited:
  • Heart

PoorKid

VIP Member
I wish they'd got a cat instead so I could suggest they name it SuperCat!

I'll see myself out...

• Haha
Just pointing out that Josh’s plea of ignorance about the no stopped bus rule makes him look even worse considering the amount of hours he has spent driving around the resort in a golf cart. You have to sign a waiver that clearly lists the rules AND those road signs reminding operators are posted all over the resort roadways.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Here's what you have to do Josh: Apologize, not just to the stream to keep face, which is too easy and lazy, but to that specific bus driver that you disrespected. He has a hard job keeping everyone safe particularly when it's night and people like you are there just to tool around in golf carts. He was doing his job VERY WELL, even attempted to educate your sorry ass. In turn you acted like a high school student, all offended and turning it back on him.

It's not as hard to find the driver to apologize to as you think. Disney knows who was driving that night. There was only a very small handful of drivers working the campground at that time, 4 tops, and it's always the same ones as their jobs are dedicated to the campground and special events. ASK.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

giftboxjoe

Josh spending the early hours of the new year trying to resolve copyright claims. 🙄

“Copyright nonsense” = I want to use someone’s intellectual property for my financial gain.

View attachment 2661791
If someone does not understand copyrights and that you cannot use without permissions or licenses, that person should not be making videos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Stealing this from the Jojo thread; this is Josh in a nutshell. (Will he make a snarky comment that he has way more that 33 viewers?)

• Haha
  • Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I feel like Josh has had the discussion, on one or more live streams, about how students don't quite "get" that the internet is forever, and that they need to be very careful with what they say and post.

At the very least, Josh read the memo, but forgot to file it in his memory bank for himself.
"Do as I say, not as I do."

Last edited:

DisAtNight

Josteen doesn’t realize that the bigger his channel gets, the more he’s going to have to work to try and keep them all happy. People getting upset in the chat because they aren’t responding to messages is just hilarious. As said earlier, just goes to show the mentality of the stans.

Notice he’s pulling a “ron” and is bringing up his sub count and shit? Yeah, nobody fucking cares if you have 1 or 100,000 subs. That’s only pertinent info for Josh, no one else. Your competitors just know that to catch up you have to provide people a good product. I’ll gladly go support a newer channel if they’re not riding the peoplemover all night and doing different experiences and giving informative reviews.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Other streamers are not only running circles around him, but they almost always do it with a smile and make you feel like they're including you in a live event with family or friends. They focus on the here and now and make you feel like it's a live view into wherever they are.

I can't feel the happiness in Josh's streams. He may have family with him half the time, but even then they're there as support staff and not much more. There's no fun happening between them, no honest family feelings, just commitment.
He makes streaming out to be a chore, The stream is his personal therapist and the money is a bandaid for what he really should be missing in life verses what he complains about.

Last edited:
  • Heart

YesNow

VIP Member
Josh has to get the last word in. Instread of just being grateful that the stream brought him new subscribers and an abundance of Superchat money, he won't let them win. Why not just edit the entire thing down to a 30 minute highlight reel using copyright free music? Wouldn't that be easier than going through looking for 85 songs? I guess the answer is "no" because Josh really doesn't have a creative bone in his body.