Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoorKid

VIP Member
I wonder how many people he's infected with his heading to the parks while sick bit.
So he made thousands over this time, and they get ill.
He could at least wear a mask to protect others. But I bet he has all sorts of excuses why he just possibly couldn't do that one tiny thing.

Reactions: 12

sassysloth

According to Cory at LID. Josh was told by Disney that they are happy with what the live streamers and vloggers were doing. Disney, allegedly, have received comments from virgin visitors that without the live streamers, they would not have visited !!!!!!

Not a word of a lie - he said it during his Saturday live stream. I almost fell off my sofa.
Disney didn't tell Josh shit. He needs to stop making it out like he's some big important guy with contacts they talk to "all the time" at Disney like he seems to think in his head solely. 😏 :ROFLMAO: What a 🤡 !!

• Haha
  • Heart

YesNow

VIP Member
I can only imagine what the school staff REALLY thinks of him. Falling asleep at a meeting? Most likely after an “epic” live stream. You know they are watching this fool on his streams so they can talk about him behind his back and laugh. 🤭

• Haha

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
Fort Wilderness: "And the Fort Wilderness thing, that was completely my fault. I was completely caught off guard by it. I didn't read the rules well and then I didn't react to the driver very well. But like I said all I can do is learn. Next time we go I'll definitely stop for all the buses. I don't know how I missed it. There were signs everywhere but ya know. It is what it is."
Wonder if that would have been his attitude if he had hit somebody while passing a stopped bus..."It is what it is."
Josh, you suck.

• Haha

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Anyone who has a recording of the incident should upload the clip on here for posterity. If Disney or anyone wants to build their evidence of bad behavior against Josh they can find it on Tattle. Added bonus of driving Josh nuts that he hasn't deleted it from existence

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
As much as Josh clearly just wants to stream, he's admitted that he needs to keep teaching for another 11 years, until Liam is through high school. I'm sure that's not just because of insurance, but because he gets free tuition for Liam as long as he works there. He'd need a lot of extra income to replace not only his salary and insurance benefits, but also cover Liam's tuition (currently ~$25k; high school is over $30k with fees).

It's really a shame, because I think he'd be a lot happier (or less unhappy) if his kid's friends were regular folk instead of the kind of people who reside in Golden Oak. Trying to keep up with the Joneses on a teacher's salary (even a fancy, private school teacher's salary) is inevitably going to make someone like Josh feel "less than." Hence the weird remarks about wishing he had a million dollar house, or saying his financial situation is very bad when we know for a fact he has plenty of income for a middle class lifestyle.

DisAtNight

This is unacceptable. Ron’s loving all your viewers though.

Epcot has the best doctors and nurses in all of Central Florida, right? Little bitch can’t even muster it up to go be seen….

• Haha
Reactions: 11

YesNow

VIP Member
Maybe this event is just a big joke on the vloggers and streamers by Disney, who knows they'll buy tickets to anything. Slow time of year? Throw an after hours party that only lasts 3 hours and offers nothing extra except popcorn and ice cream (neither of which can easily be taken home) and charge these idiots $155 for the privilege of being there.
These parties aren’t new. They had them throughout last year, occasionally switching parks. RTV1 didn’t go to any of them. However, Josh couldn’t resist the draw of double fireworks.
---
Also, the purpose of media for the festivals is lost on these 2, who won’t sample different foods or even be able to describe them beyond a 3rd grade vocabulary. I can think of channels who would do a much better job.

Last edited:
  • Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
I've got today's stream on because it's snowing here at home & I wanna see some possible sun, even if online.

I have realized I don't hate when they shop. It's the 'I want this, I have this, that's so cute & I need that' that gets on my nerves.
I don't mind it either, but the thing that really grates my nerves is when Jenna starts to baby talk about merch. So cringe!

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
The Dad Chronicles posted another video featuring our favorite hot-headed music teacher. He included the clips of the parade and Ft. Wilderness incidents. He also featured Ron on the Go, like which of them would be trespassed first.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I wonder what Jenna's life accomplishments list would read like?
  • Learned to walk
  • Learned to braid my hair
  • Got through school
  • Got married
  • Moved to California
  • Got a job / Lost my job
  • Moved to Florida
  • Got a job / Lost my job
  • Convinced Parents to take care of me again
  • Had an idea about taking money from strangers, Convinced brother to set it up for me
  • Full time grifter!
  • Got a sugar mama
Yes, I put emphasis on the items by making them short and to the point, but they're true, possible exception to the timing on the job bit with CA move. There's an overall theme here... anyone picking up on the lack of being able to take care of herself and taking advantage of others?

Anyone think Jenna realizes this is what she does?

Last edited:
  • Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
On the one hand, they actually did some volunteer work.
This is more of a flex than “volunteer” work, unless the proceeds went to an actual charity. I feel sorry for all of the people Josh coughed all over when he was checking them in. You also have to wonder about the dynamics between Dale and Josh. Dale loves to do things with other couples, but it’s never Josh and Stef.

PoorKid

VIP Member
I feel like that pup does not like Josh. I've raised 3 pups and none tried to bite me when I held my hand out, then backed away when Josh went to pat him :ROFLMAO:

Also, I get the feeling Steph is having a very hard time emotionally. While their house seems clean enough, there are piles and piles of things on every surface, in every corner. Clear indicator there's a hording issue.

This isn't even the kitchen which is worse:

View attachment 2764410

Nix the comment on clean: Steph was wiping up puppy pee by using a paper towel on the floor, stepping on it... she didn't sanitize the bottom of her foot, the floor or her hands after she picked the towel up and tossed it. :sick:
I wouldn't blame her if she was struggling emotionally. She doesn't like living in Florida, her spouse appears to be a shitty husband and father and her inlaws are probably as fucking nuts as they appear to vlog viewers. If she decides to take Liam and go back home to family in Indiana, I would cheer for her!

YesNow

VIP Member
I don't get these vloggers at all. I'd be unspeakably uncomfortable with someone wanting to hand me cash or buy me food or clothes. I ONCE, 20 years ago, had to ask my parents for $100 so I could make it till my next paycheck and I'm still embarrassed just thinking about it.
The entitlement is off the charts. I noticed a few of them calling their superchats “donations” or “tips”. Josh recently said that he used this money to fund his new app “among other things”, but we all know it was mom and dad Nelson who did that. He said so himself not too long ago.

• Sick

Blake W

Wait until Joshie reads that I screen recorded it. Oops. 😊
I did the same. Josh we all know how you are so when you blow up at CMs I’m quick with the phone to record. So it’s temporarily “removed” from your stream but still in existence buddy. 😉