Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocobean9

VIP Member
I know Maria has legit bowel issues unlike Jenna but that behavior is just embarrassing. These are supposed to be grown women. These Disney vloggers are some of the most pathetic people I’ve ever seen, they’re so far inside the bubble they wouldn’t be able to function in the real world if their Youtbue channel ended

Reactions: 11

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Josh is actually skipping a Friday Night Live to spend time with his son???

Is the world ending? Did Steph finally put her foot down?

I’m shook! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
If Josh wants to change, he really needs to get into therapy. We have all watched him spiral deeper down this hole. No herbs are going to help him out. He needs like CBT to retrain his brain and handle those emotions. Most insurance will cover this.

Josh, we know you read here. Put on your big boy pants and get some professional help. If not for yourself, think about Liam.

YesNow

VIP Member
What’s the appeal? For Josh to feel special or something? 🤨
This. I did a quick FF of last night’s stream. I happened to stop at a point where Josh was talking about media to Jenna. I think they were around Peter Pan. Josh told Jenna that Disney has been sending out “a lot “ of things to him, like Squishmallows, which he says Liam loved. This was the first Jenna heard of it. Isn’t the point of sending stuff to “influencers” is so they promote it on social media in some way? Geez Josh, at least let Jenna open the package and put a little story up on Instagram about it. Jenna is only his “plus one” at these events and boy does he let her know it.

• Wow
  • Haha

DisAtNight

Let me get this straight, it's greedy for publishing companies to want compensation for actual creative work, but it's not greedy for Josh to copyright others who use footage of him walking around Disney property while monetizing content that Disney creates? Ok. Got it. I am so glad we have a screen shot of this rant because I feel he will be editing his word choices after reading here. Happy New Year, Josh! Enjoy editing out the 85 songs you already made thousands off last night in super chats.
I think the whole thing is hilarious. He’s calling the recording companies greedy for copyright claiming him on youtube. However, he’ll copyright claim DC or anyone else that tries to use his videos in their content.

2024 might be end of Nelson Media, LLC. We can only hope.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Did you hear the part where Josh once again tried justifying his grifting by comparing working a legit job (teaching) to "working" Disney streaming?
Josh: "No one ever looks at me as a teacher and says 'You should teach for free because you love it so much'."

No shit Sherlock, that's because teaching's a legit job doing a legit service.

The first problem is Josh actually believes that walking on other's property with a camera live-streaming their work and performances which they charge a premium to experience and then taking the bows and the money for showing it is a legitimate job. It's not. If you need to put a label on it, it's stealing and panhandling.

If Disney wanted to they could not only trespass these folk from their parks for panhandling and recording for-profit video without permission, but could sue the pants off of them for stealing I.P. content (the shows (live action and fireworks), parades, ride views). The courts would back them on this too. They could shut them down and make them pay back what they've taken.

At this point would Josh claim he'd been laid off from Disney as they no longer have that position? No, he wouldn't. He knows what he's doing is not a job. He knows he is breaking Disney resort rules, but he's been doing it for so long that he's relabeled it as a job.
Thieves think stealing is their job too.

He's spoon feeding manipulative thoughts into the viewers not only to justify his multi-level grift but to entice them to send more funds to pay his imaginary streamer salary. As of now Josh is pulling in plenty of funds from:
  1. The ads on the streams through Youtube
  2. The ads he's getting paid for on the side for the slew of people paying him
  3. The gift cards and cash that are handed to him in the parks as well as mailed to their PO Box
  4. The membership to the channel he set up
  5. The superchats and paypals that come through as he's on Disney property streaming their I.P.

I wonder if Disney understands how he's opened that door to huge problems with live streamers ruining the experience for others as they all play money-grab? Free advertising has limits to usefulness.

• Heart
  • Angry

Cocobean9

VIP Member
The Bojos Trackers and Josh ignore their kids to stream and eat at Disney so they're basically the same people

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
I would tell Pete to suck it. This is your channel, and if you put a little effort to promote, you could do 100% better off without these fools.
Oooh, don't want to get on the man-behind-the-curtain's blackmail list!

He has no clue he's alienating the people who would watch his stuff by doing what he does. Running a mod chat behind the normal chat screams gossip and secrets. No one wants to be talked about behind their back and that's what's going on there when they're not sharing inside jokes.

I know Jenna and Josh were invited to be interviewed by Pete as part of his "You're now one of us, one of us" series. Seems they really didn't click with pete's need for attention, which is good.
Yes! That behind the scene chat feels SO middle school. Especially when one of them starts laughing, interrupts the others, and tells them to go read the super secret squirrel chat. But I'll never understand why anyone would want to be a no-pay mod unless it's to scratch an itch to belong somewhere.

I'm guessing there's no chat room big enough for both Pete and Josh's egos.

• Haha

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
I haven’t watched this clown in weeks and I turned it on and he’s about to get onto the Peoplemover. That's 10 seconds of my life I will never get back.

• Haha

cheshiretail21

1709087407885.png

josh thanked his wife for all that she does so that he can "do this" that was kind of him
there, i said something nice for once

• Haha
  • Wow

YesNow

VIP Member
“I edited it out so the cast member wouldn’t get in trouble”. Really Josh?
You have got to be kidding me. Josh, we all know if that cast member was truly in the wrong, you would have been complaining to Fort Wilderness guest services the first chance you got to try to work up a refund. As pointed out on this thread, there are signs posted all over the place, but somehow you've missed them, even though you've probably rented a cart over 10 times now. Please get over yourself. That CM was looking out for everyone's safety, including yours.

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Josh plans on teaching another 11 years until Liam graduates then maybe do YouTube full time 🙄. These three are just stroking each others egos, they’re all looking how to make the YouTube grift their full time “job”

Living in Diz is running a promo during the video and it’s for Victor Nawrocki 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I didn't even know he was on yesterday.

Whatever advantage Josh had over other streamers in the past, he's lost. It was all due to when he started and getting the park mapped out for connectivity.

Now days anyone with a phone can do that and if they have a nice personality and/or a bit of creativity they can create a better stream than him. Bonus points if they don't complain about the connection or their personal lives and keep other folk's lives private too.

Last edited:

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Josh is the worst type of person: going to the parks sick and spreading it around. This is why I was sick from Thanksgiving to mid-January with the triple flu-cold-flu.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Jenna gets the new Bouncin’ Mini Churros (topped with Coca-Cola and bourbon candied bacon, sriracha aïoli, and scallions) and wants it w/out the scallions. Dad brings it to the table and she's like "Is Sriracha spicy?" Like no shit it's spicy, where da fuq you been the past 4 decades.
"Green stuff makes my tummy go EWWW!"
Maybe if she placed the order herself instead of using dad as a walking wallet she could have inquired at the counter. But noooo, Princess has to sit and be catered to.
Next time let dad woo hoo and you get the order Jenna.
Jenna's Magical Monday streams need to be renamed Bare Minimum Mondays. Hard to believe someone without a job could so perfectly embody the Bare Minimum Monday workplace philosophy, but here we are.

• Haha