Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Meh. It's cute. Would be cuter with some lights on the interior, but best to admire it and pass on it in my opinion.

I got to see too many disney "fan" homes in the WDW area, they're cluttered with plastic tourist garbage in every corner from atop the kitchen cabinets, to any open table space to the very back corners of the garages. I don't want to be like Jenna having so much of it that eventually someone will need to step in to deal with my "collections" of plastic garbage.
It does light up!

Reactions: 2

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Yes, I know and understand this. I was just saying, muting it made it extremely cringy and there were other things he could say or do that would make it less so.
:D Yes, I never doubted you knew. I was stating it as I don't think Josh is aware he has his private information blasted out on the internet.

He should take some time to clean it up.
It's bad enough that in the state of Florida real estate loans are listed with easy access by the public. I've not gone there to search for him, but I'm sure he's there - I am as I owned DVC with a loan at one point, it's marked paid off, but still there.

Last edited:

ThePhantom

Who among us hasn't left our spouse and in-laws (who are visiting from out of state) to go out dancing with our sibling (who we live near and see multiple times a week) and one of his single friends on New Year's Eve? The real question is, who does Jenna kiss first at midnight - Josh or Tim?

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
Is it FArting Friday already?
One in three chance as he hates Animal Kingdom, not really a DHS lover and Lord knows this dude has been on the people mover so many times in the last 30 days alone that they should plaster his name onto a seat.
Is today the last day for Country Bears as we know it? I can see him trying to mull around MK for that. And of course...People Mover.

Jas5q

I do appreciate Josh's appreciating music because watching this lady who is playing piano at the Grand Flo is mindblowing.

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
Her name is Stacy... Rogers(?) (I think)
Her husband fell on a curb and broke his shoulder blade, needs surgery to repair and she's very upset.

I'm with you on Pete McDevitt's group as being odd. There's the good side - He is now incapacitated and has found something to do with his life that brings that much needed attention to him. He's pretty good at what he does, as annoying as he is he's a decent manager.

But that group overall is all about status, and he pushes it hard. Pete loves to alienate and ridicule others who don't conform. It's a form of abuse in my opinion and I cannot watch much of it. It's a bit disturbing.

Josh doesn't seem to want anything to do with that group aside from taking their free publicity and moderators. Can't say I blame him.
I don't watch Pete's streams, but I did tune in briefly when I found out recently that he did an annual awards show and initiated people into some sort of hall of fame type of wild shit. I'm glad he's overcome his health issues as they sound like they were monumentally challenging, and if he attracts people that support him, more the better I guess.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
This isn’t surprising considering they give each other Mother’s and Father’s Day gifts from Chloe.
Why does Jenna insist they do this? Is it FOMO?
There are celebrations for everything now days, she can pick up Love your mini cocka-snitz-poo day for all I care.
Why can't she just let her parents enjoy the day without making it about herself?

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Josh got a show in early in the stream. A rather rowdy crowd but nevertheless, a show was had.
I got a chance to see another streamer's show and the crowd was insanely loud. It was as though the show wasn't playing at all.
It was like being at a ball game but everyone around you is tall and blocks your view. Not what I'd like to experience at all.

• Wow