Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Goo likes to do streams where he does the same thing repeatedly. He rode Buzz Lightyear 25 times for the 25th anniversary a couple of months ago.
A ride is different than a programmed show though. With the ride not only is there a physical thrill to the movement, but in the case of Buzz Lightyear's ride there's also a game involved.... and the thing shuts down the track quite often.

Preprogrammed shows are the exact same thing over and over and over and over... see where I'm going with this?

Goo may be a nice guy, but he's not really in tune with what makes good video.

Reactions: 1

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
You may be right @Jas5q, some of that might be gifted.

Awhile back she mentioned she got into nuiMOs as they're small and easier to buy. I remember being tempted at the time to ask her if it was because she was running out of space, or was looking to hide the items purchased from Dale. :ROFLMAO:

YesNow

VIP Member
Was this a recent vlog or from FARTS another year? Curiosity has the better of me.
January 19th stream about 33 minutes in. Goes on for almost 10 minutes. You get a glimpse of her, as well. Later in the night she returns with the Art.

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I don’t think a third party can drop off a rental golf cart. Back in October, I either had to tow my own or rent from Disney. They’re kinda strict about this. I was trying to get a company to drop one off, but no go. They can’t enter Disney property, or at least the campsites.

Disney worries about that, but grifting on property is A-OK!
We've had my parent's cart dropped off and picked up in the outer parking area. No issues as long as one of us staying at a site there is present to take it right away, we're fast about it and aren't attempting to get a non-registered vehicle to enter the CG. It's a huge lot, People park RVs out there while they wait for check-in or have just checked out.

sassysloth

I don't like to comment on the food others prepare and eat - but that would not be edible to me. Some of the components, if fresh, yes. All together, no.

And how in the world is that supposed to be a vacation recipe for viewers who go down and rent standard Disney hotel rooms without a stove? Many rooms don't even have a freezer to hold those frozen peas and carrots in.
I'm pretty sure she wrote that it's for those that rent AirBNB and VRBO while in WDW area.

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
A ride is different than a programmed show though. With the ride not only is there a physical thrill to the movement, but in the case of Buzz Lightyear's ride there's also a game involved.... and the thing shuts down the track quite often.

Preprogrammed shows are the exact same thing over and over and over and over... see where I'm going with this?

Goo may be a nice guy, but he's not really in tune with what makes good video.
I totally get what you're saying. I'm just saying Goo likes to repeat stuff.

• Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
We've had my parent's cart dropped off and picked up in the outer parking area. No issues as long as one of us staying at a site there is present to take it right away, we're fast about it and aren't attempting to get a non-registered vehicle to enter the CG. It's a huge lot, People park RVs out there while they wait for check-in or have just checked out.
That’s interesting. I tried several companies and they were adamant about not delivering on the property. I could rent one, but I would have to tow it. Maybe it had to do with being around Halloween or something.

• Sad
There are ways around that. 3rd party rental companies will bring in a golf cart, just like the ECV rentals. It does not mean he doesn't have to follow the rules, but rather he won't be signing anything saying he's read the rules.
I thought that's a no-no, but you can bring one in on your own.

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Depending on whether you want to believe Mickey Views or WDWNT, sounds like the same people who axed Splash Mountain had their sights on Country Bears. It was either get a refurbish the show or have it replaced.

YesNow

VIP Member

Ok, playing devils advocate (but I could totally be wrong) but I can imagine if she says she likes something, people send it to her or buy it for her as a gift.
I thought perhaps the mystery junk company was sponsoring her or sending her free stuff to show. I actually hope they do contact her for a partnership on the Jenna and Dale channel because it would bother Josh. :ROFLMAO: In the meantime, I'm sure she won't turn down any gifts from Hoppers that come in the mail. However, she will still happily spend her money on them. She even asked Dale to buy her some for Valentine's Day.

Blake W

Why does Jenna insist they do this? Is it FOMO?
There are celebrations for everything now days, she can pick up Love your mini cocka-snitz-poo day for all I care.
Why can't she just let her parents enjoy the day without making it about herself?
With her insecurity level always running around 100 it always has to be about her.

She can’t have it any other way 🤷🏽‍♀️

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I praise people who do things right, store what they learned in their toolbox and continue along the road to improvement.

The last time Jenna did something well was years ago when she streamed from Animal Kingdom alone. Apparently once was enough for her as she regressed. That was 2 or more years ago. I won't applaud Jenna for her doing her job right once in a blue moon. If she can maintain it, I'll give her due praise.

DisAtNight

Given Universal does not allow live streaming or recording on rides and has no issue with getting people in the parks. I would think its a easy solution for Disney if they would just act on it. Just allow vlogging but not on rides or shows and no live streaming. I hope Universal keeps the same policy at Epic Universal because that will be a huge impact on Disney and these Disney leeches who call themselves influencers.
There’s livestreaming at Uni. Ear to Ear was there today. Didn’t watch him but yes, I’ve noticed they don’t stream on rides.