Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Just tuned in. Josh reminded everyone that he pockets 95% of PayPals. He appreciates ALL donations, but the other services (Superchat) have high fees. He got a few $100 Superchats so it must be heavily on his mind.
Poor Josh, he won't get to pocket that cash that wasn't his to start with.

Reactions: 3

sassysloth

I can't remember the last vlogger or live streamer who took their audience to the Country Bears but now they're playing it up for views and $$. Disney should have put out their own video of the current Country Bears a few weeks ago and then provided a preview of the "new & exciting" changes are coming.
I haven't been in Country Bears in a long time so I'm happy to be getting an updated show
Goo goes there regularly. Many times so have Ron and Crazy Disney Lady, but not like this. It's just insane.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
The number of streamers jumping on this new backpack makes me wonder which influencer they're all watching. Jenna was a die hard Loungefly chick but someone changed her mind.

I'm not mad, in fact it's about time Loungefly and their outrageous prices and vinyl designs were taken down a notch by a much more practical yet nice design.
Can we do the same for spirit jerseys?

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Steph's "recipe" is just :sick:!

No wonder Josh lives off of MK burgers, fries, cokes and cookies LOL
I'm literally gagging thinking about it.

As soon as I hit post, I realized that I do have words for how I feel about that recipe, and those words are "now I get why Josh loves Cosmic Ray's burgers so much."

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
It's been a long time since I last watched Josh's stream - I forgot how often he uses "I" when he talks.

So I missed the bit about the band competition and win this week - he was NOT conducting?
If he wasn't part of the event then why was he going on and on about how great it is when he conducts? Was that the narcissist in him trying to claim/redirect the focus of the victory he had nothing to do with?

Last edited:

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
NOOO - I'm not watching (yet), but is that the same guy who forced his half marathon medal on Josh the other night?!? I also did not watch the that, but that would make sense.

Did Jenna mention her upcoming half marathon? Is she still doing that, or has she already bailed?

Love that Josh gets the half marathon medal, while Jenna only gets the 10k. I'm sure that will only add to her inferiority complex.

• Haha

Jas5q

Josh just was talking to high school band girls & he muted it, then came back to say he had to mute to tell them what school his kid goes to.

I know it was nothing but kinda made me cringe some.

• Sick

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
Props to whoever has created the YouTube channel Florida Bumps and calling out Josh and his rude behavior. I stumbled across that recently and am thankful that someone is highlighting the obnoxious and narcissistic behavior of RTV. Many thanks and hopefully they keep up the posts.
Never heard of this channel - will check it out later. Thanks!

Is this guy taking Josh to a store to let him pick one out?

(He talks more than Josh)
Josh was looking at the shirt in Imagination shop, said I don't need it now, but would get it some other time. Josh goes outside and runs into Yappy outside and is like "LET'S GET THAT SHIRT!!!"

• Haha

sassysloth

The number of streamers jumping on this new backpack makes me wonder which influencer they're all watching. Jenna was a die hard Loungefly chick but someone changed her mind.

I'm not mad, in fact it's about time Loungefly and their outrageous prices and vinyl designs were taken down a notch by a much more practical yet nice design.
Can we do the same for spirit jerseys?
IIRC I read recently the Spirit Jerseys may be going away.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I praise people who do things right, store what they learned in their toolbox and continue along the road to improvement.

The last time Jenna did something well was years ago when she streamed from Animal Kingdom alone. Apparently once was enough for her as she regressed. That was 2 or more years ago. I won't applaud Jenna for her doing her job right once in a blue moon. If she can maintain it, I'll give her due praise.
Totally agree - time will tell if this was an anomaly or progress. Come on, Jenna - you can do it! Learn to act like an adult on stream before you turn 50!

PoorKid

VIP Member
Josh is home with a cold today. Jenna, mom and dad hopped the first boat over to POFQ and will most likely be getting beignets or something sweet.
Oh boy. Lots of sitting, slow eating, and dull conversation while the camera points at a trash can, spiced up by an annoying amount of dad "woohoos."

sassysloth

It's really not a secret. Everyone knows Josh's full name, where he works and that his kid goes to school there with him.
It's not hard to look up anything if you spread the info about on your own. :rolleyes:
I do understand not announcing it though.
Yes, I know and understand this. I was just saying, muting it made it extremely cringy and there were other things he could say or do that would make it less so.