Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jas5q

Are Wednesdays now a stream night too? So that means they're live 4 days in a week, at minimum?

I'm exhausted thinking about all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

PoorKid

VIP Member
OMG is this going to be the new trend - finding your favorite vloggers in the park and buying them something? First the shirt for Josh and now art for the Sister-Wife. The competition is going to get hot until Josh tells people he doesn't need stuff from them, just hand him the money.

ThePhantom

Having said that, they might want to reconsider postings like this (from Dale's IG about the Windermere Wine and Dine event) especially after visiting the MAGA flea market in Daytona Beach:
I hate to talk about politics and personal matters, but I do think with for the channel and how Jenna's been open about her fertility issues to bw moving rather interesting. I had MSNBC on, and they mentioned the Alabama Supreme Court ruling that embryos are children. The guest that had was talking about how there has been a request in Florida to consider the Alabama ruling when they determine if they will allow abortion rights on the ballot. There is also a bill in the Florida legislature (HB 651 and SB 476) that would allow for one to recover damages for the wrongful death of fetuses at any stage of development in the womb, even if the fetus wouldn’t have been able to survive outside of the womb.

The interesting part for Jenna and one where she would likely leave the state is if it is enacted, if she were to continue IVF treatments. I think it's safe to say that you can surely expect a repeat of the University of Alabama at Birmingham who ultimately have suspended its IVF treatments to consider the legal ramifications. To quote their spokesperson to NBC News, "We are saddened that this will impact our patients’ attempt to have a baby through IVF, but we must evaluate the potential that our patients and our physicians could be prosecuted criminally or face punitive damages for following the standard of care for IVF treatments," Part of me also wonders, knowing how Jenna's been wanting a child why they have never gone down the surrogacy route, or hell even adopted a child.
---
February 29 is really going to fuck them up.
1708570447473.png

YesNow

VIP Member
Pete McDevitt is in town. He looks pretty good. Says he's never been on the People Mover so of course Josh is heading over there. Also, the ladies who invited them on the Xmas Carriage ride are following them around. They apparently were the charity auction winners.

• Haha
It's new backpack day!!!!! (Again) I would actually buy this one, but I would still use my even lighter backpack for in the Parks. $50
Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 2.22.25 PM.png

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I feel like that was probably encouraged by Josh so what was once a genuine response became a played out signature phrase. I can hear it now, “The hoppers love when you say WooHoo so keep saying it.”
Oh, I hope not. It would show how out of touch Josh is with acceptable colloquialisms.
Despite my hating the constant WooHoo bit, their Dad (kind of) gets a pass as I sense there is something majorly wrong with his aging brain. My guess would be that he is in stage 2 dementia which can last for years, I hope I'm wrong as it's heartbreaking to see a loved one go through, but he's been showing signs for some time.

• Sad

LittleMissMeaniePants

Chatty Member
I've long hated those creepy, old-timey bears and their weird songs. It felt like a 1980s kid's party at a run down Chuck E Cheese.
I went and saw it a few years ago...wasn't impressed. Some of the songs were...uhhh...let's just say dated. Honestly, they could bulldoze the whole thing and put something totally different there and I wouldn't miss those bears at all.

Jas5q

She'll take credit for the Stitchie Year idea. "Guys, they listened to me!" She won't spend a penny on any of it though. I'm sure the Meyers, Tim Rempel, Jessie Mouse and any other "Mopper" who visits will have her covered all year. Of course, if all else fails, mom and dad will pull through.
We can start donating for her November birthday on NYE!

• Haha

Jas5q

I can't remember, was it said on here somewhere that he doesn't do his own yard work? Because I'm watching Josh right now & it's the 2nd time lately he has mentioned doing yard work.

Reactions: 2

YesNow

VIP Member
Speaking of how valuable their time is, I checked out Jenna's 5 hour beach vlog from the cruise, and now I know why it took her so long to release it. It's actually a ~4 minute clip, repeated over and over for 5 hours. It must have taken her 6 months to copy and paste that clip so many times.

And speaking of mediocrity (and things that are retro), Steph has started blogging on the RTV1 Homes page about random, unrelated subjects (very on brand). The most recent one is is a recipe, and I have no words for how I feel about it: https://www.resorttv1homes.com/blog...Bma0WuNyaqfqp_jVqBvbX7vYuQDRvcT0w0SIMkVlOLKT8
LOL @ Jenna.

LOL @ Steph's "healthy" recipe. Just because you throw in some frozen vegetables does not make it healthy. Plus, she calls it a "vacation" recipe (on her real estate page) . She's so random. :ROFLMAO:

Jas5q

Oh! I see they're at Universal tonight for a change!
*turns TV off*
Maybe it's all the Ron streams I've had on, but has Josh picked up counting down time until a show/parade tonight seemed a little copied. I could be wrong, just a thought.

Also, before I turned it off, looked like they had a bad spot for the Mardi Gras parade. Someone let us know if there was eventually a meltdown.